"You Can't Argue a Woman Into Liking You"

You made your case like a lawyer. Stable job. Good guy. Ready for something real. All true. All irrelevant.

She weighed your points, nodded along, felt nothing — then fell hard for some tattooed bartender with a motorcycle and a gambling problem.

Logic is where attraction goes to die. The "22 Rules" work a level deeper, on the subconscious switches that decide within minutes whether you register as a MAN or as part of the furniture.

Stop presenting evidence. Start flipping switches.

Read more...

What do you all make of this?

Luveno

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 15, 2004
Messages
1,107
Reaction score
12
Age
44
Hello fellas,

So earlier my LTR girl calls me to talk..she keeps complaining that she's bored tonite and wants to do something, but I refuse because I have a crapload of studying to finish. Anyway, I get off the phone and get back to the books. About 2 hours later, I get a call on the phone. When I answer it, there's nobody replying on the other end, and then they hang up. I do a *69 on it, and it's coming from my girlfriend's phone. This has happened once before but I thought nothing of it. Twice...seems as if it's a little obsessive.

What do you guys think of this? Any pertinent comments would be appreciated.
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Kidd

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 7, 2004
Messages
331
Reaction score
2
She's horny.
 

Luveno

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 15, 2004
Messages
1,107
Reaction score
12
Age
44
and the winner is?

Wow, very eloquent. Anyone else?
 

NatureGuy

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 4, 2003
Messages
369
Reaction score
0
Her actions don't seem that odd to me, given that she's bored and wants to do something. It's good that you're doing your studying. Next time explain that you have to study (which you already did), and make a definite time you will see her. Don't leave it open-ended. She'll have something to think about and anticipate.
 

Luveno

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 15, 2004
Messages
1,107
Reaction score
12
Age
44
None of you think that her calling later and not saying anything at all, then hanging up isn't strange?
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

NatureGuy

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 4, 2003
Messages
369
Reaction score
0
It's not that strange. She wants to talk/or see you, but she knows you have to study. So she kind of goes half-way. And there's always the possibility that she's checking up on you. :)
 

quest

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 15, 2003
Messages
1,176
Reaction score
0
was it ur house phone? that would make no sense..
but if she called ur mobile phone then i would suggest she was checking up.. listening for background noise which doesn't suggest studying..
 

DJ_Dork

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 29, 2003
Messages
1,178
Reaction score
0
Age
48
Yeah she's checking up on you. I'd ignore just ignore it unless it starts becoming annoying like if you get crankcalls all the time.
 

jakeyboy

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 14, 2004
Messages
632
Reaction score
4
Age
40
Location
Melbourne, Victoria
think its weird though. i think she should have just said something when you picked up.. because calling and hanging up is just... creepy.
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

biker_gixxer

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 3, 2004
Messages
688
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by Luveno
None of you think that her calling later and not saying anything at all, then hanging up isn't strange?
I think it's weird and a bit obsessive. This would send up red flags for me. If it happens again, call her on it.
 
Top