What do women want?

Sanghelios

Reaction score
Okay, I'm in a relationship right now, but just for future refrence:

Do women really want more than just the nice guy, who sits at home and does nothing but play video games? Or should I become the arrogent jerk who plays sports, and dosen't really care about her? It seems like girls fall for them more easily..

Should I change?

Halp O_O :nervous:

TheEdgeOf

Banned
Reaction score
Yeah, You're new here... uh...

Well yeah, it leans more towards the jerk, but not really, it's hard to explain. Here's what you do, scroll to the bottom oh this page and click the link for the DJ Bible. Read that and it should all be clear.

You play halo, I assume.

dopexile

Don Juan
Reaction score
When you watch television, do you ever see a television show that shows guys sitting around playing video games all day? Why not? Because it's not interesting.

tx_xp

Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't change yourself or at least not your basic ways for girls. Girls like all different type of guys just depending on them and also depends on your relationship with them. Based on your post I can see you doing what I did and end up in a LTR where you are controlled. Be yourself, better yourself but do whatever it is you want!

TheEdgeOf

Banned
Reaction score
DJVladdy said:
Get the fvck out of here.
Hey, Wtf is your problem. What we have here is an AFC looking to unplug from the matrix and you're telling him to get the fvck out? Dude, this site was made for people like him. Don't judge him for what he's saying, he doesn't know any better, YET. just direct him in the right direction and leave it at that.

I.A.F.Y.B.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women only want one thing. A d!ck inside their pvssy. Don't be fooled by anything else.

TheEdgeOf

Banned
Reaction score
tx_xp said:
Don't change yourself or at least not your basic ways for girls. Girls like all different type of guys just depending on them and also depends on your relationship with them. Based on your post I can see you doing what I did and end up in a LTR where you are controlled. Be yourself, better yourself but do whatever it is you want!
Uhh... Be yourself? BE YOURSELF? What the hell have you been smoking? His "self" is nothing more than a collection of AFC BULLSH*T taught and hardwired into his brain by the whole mainstream AFC group (You know what I'm talking about.) He needs to find his other self; the DJ him. And that's what this site tries to help people to do.

Everything you guys are telling him is stuff I don't think he's ready for. I'm almost completely sure that he hasn't read the DJ Bible yet.

Alright, Sanghelios (lol at ur name btw), Do what I said. Scroll down to the bottom of this page and READ THE DJ BIBLE. Here, I'll even give you a link. Then, if you have any questions, go ahead and ask them. But please educate yourself first.

Infamous_Wolf

Don Juan
Reaction score
What do women want? Is that the question you should be asking? Maybe you should be asking Why would a women want me? A Don Juan knows all the reasons a women want him. A Nice guy only knows the qualities that don't.

A women doesn't want "just a nice guy that sit around and plays video games all day". That is very boring. That doesn't mean you can't play video games anymore, just not all the time. go out and do other stuff, like running. learn how to play an instrument. Make yourself interesting. BUT, a women does not strictly want a jerk/jock. These guys may be very sexual and attractive to the woman, but only on the surface. they don't have any sophistication or style that is the mark of a DJ. Nor do they have the intellect. The real DJ is a strict balance of the two, a balance that only comes with experience and practice. seriously, go read the Don Juan Bible, go find the Book of Pook and read that too. Take the lessons they share to heart and incorporate in to your daily life. Be consistent in your practice, don't get disheartened by failure, but make a mental note of the situation and learn from your mistakes.

Rebound Material

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DJVladdy said:
DJVladdy, that was really uncalled for.

OP: How did you get into an LTR with that question still in mind? Maybe this guy is a natural but doesnt know it?

Crazy Asian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DJVladdy said:
haha don't be so mean.

But to the OP.
definitely don't be a Jerk.
It's even worse than being a nice guy cause you won't have any people that care about you.
But sports are always a plus.

I suggest reading the newbie section of the bible.
Dunno exactly what it's called, but it's the first or second section of the bible.

Stick around, you'll learn a lot.
But don't take anything here too seriously, use them as guidelines.
Add your own attitude to it.

Oh, and what do women want?
They want someone to make decisive decisions.
They want someone to lead so they can follow.
They want someone who stands up for himself and her.
They want someone strong both mentally and physically.
And they want someone who has their own passions and things going on in their life.
Basically, they want a man.

DJVladdy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was not right guys. To the OP, I'm sorry.
I'm sorry that you are a pathetic loser that is wondering if girls like someone who plays video games for 12 hours a day. I'm sorry that you even thought about asking that question. I'm sorry you have the nerve to post this retarded bullsh1t here.

And im sorry, to the rest of you guys giving him advice... maybe you are gonna help him wipe his a$$ too? Let me give you some toilet paper.

Holy Jesus, read the post by this guy I.O.B.Y something like that - about how pathetic this site got. A site that was meant to be for alpha males tunred into THIS.

Crazy Asian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
tx_xp said:
that's good advice, but i can see that people are taking it the wrong way.
the thing is, we are so used to being molded into what we are that we loose sight of who we truly are.
a good way to see this difference is to look at yourself.
see how you act around your family.
Do you take **** from them?
are you shy in front of them.
This should be no different (in the sense that i'm talking about) than with anybody else.
Be yourself is good advice, but to do that, you need to find yourself first.

Rebound Material

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DJVladdy said:
Holy Jesus, read the post by this guy I.O.B.Y something like that - about how pathetic this site got. A site that was meant to be for alpha males tunred into THIS.
alright, i gotta admit that there is a significant amount of AFC's that have joined over the years, but did u ever see Pook, Anti-Dump etc tell ppl that need help to "fcuk off"?. NO. They were actually helping those who needed help out. LOOK THEM UP. They wouldnt have posted the kind of advice they would have if it was meant purely for alpha males.

TheEdgeOf

Banned
Reaction score
DJVladdy said:
I was not right guys. To the OP, I'm sorry.
I'm sorry that you are a pathetic loser that is wondering if girls like someone who plays video games for 12 hours a day. I'm sorry that you even thought about asking that question. I'm sorry you have the nerve to post this retarded bullsh1t here.

And im sorry, to the rest of you guys giving him advice... maybe you are gonna help him wipe his a$$ too? Let me give you some toilet paper.

I AM Alpha. Now shut the fvck up and go get me a beer 'cause no one cares about your bs here. We're just trying to help this sorry AFC out because we were all AFC at one point. And if someone hadn't helped us back then, we'd never have become what we are today. So if you're just going to be a winy b*tch about what you think this site should be, then go away, no one cares here. To me, this site is a place where AFCs can come and learn to be a better person. If you disagree, I don't care.

Infamous_Wolf

Don Juan
Reaction score
unknownDJ said:
They have no idea what they want. Women get a brain transplant every 12hrs.

Very very true. women DO NOT KNOW WHAT THEY WANT. that means you have to be the decisive person if you want to succeed with women. You need to make the decisions for them. Being able to make the decisions and make good ones shows you are a powerful male.

Aktat

Don Juan
Reaction score
I think that if you sit and play video games all day long, you won´t be in tha trelationship for long :). But doing sports or being an active guy, who includes her in those activities, should be a more successful way of keeping your loved one.

yama600rr

Don Juan
Reaction score
women want someone who's gonna treat them right! thats all there is to it... do and say the right thing. that doesnt mean you have to be a lil biatch in doing so, just treat them right!