Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.
She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.
Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.
So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.
The words come later. The impression comes first.
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.
Why tell her? Keep her guessing. How would you like it if she gave you a play-by-play of her kissing you?Originally posted by Dayr0n
lol..
What about telling her what u gonna do to her i know that works like telling her now i gonna kiss u here and lick u there and touch there and u gonna start feeling the heat of our bodies something like that
You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.
I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.
Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.
These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.
It would be, I just don't want a girl to be giving me head, then announcing everything. Imagine: "I am now rubbing my tounge on the top of your dick. I'm now going to put it in my mouth and roll my tounge around it for a while." Not too good, huh?Originally posted by Eventide
I think it'd be hot if the girl gave me a play by play, like if she said, "first I'm going to gently suck on your lower lip," then did it, then said the next thing, did it, etc, etc.
Well, it'd be hot as long as she used it to take things a step farther than just making out