“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

what do u tell her while you guys are making out

Oxide

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 21, 2003
Messages
3,229
Reaction score
27
no. please dont say that unless u wanna be REALLY pathetic.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Sato21m

Senior Don Juan
Joined
May 30, 2003
Messages
359
Reaction score
0
Location
New York
lol..



What about telling her what u gonna do to her i know that works like telling her now i gonna kiss u here and lick u there and touch there and u gonna start feeling the heat of our bodies something like that
 

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 7, 2001
Messages
5,511
Reaction score
10
Originally posted by Dayr0n
lol..



What about telling her what u gonna do to her i know that works like telling her now i gonna kiss u here and lick u there and touch there and u gonna start feeling the heat of our bodies something like that
Why tell her? Keep her guessing. How would you like it if she gave you a play-by-play of her kissing you?
 

Sato21m

Senior Don Juan
Joined
May 30, 2003
Messages
359
Reaction score
0
Location
New York
Tell her stories, and describe what you’re going to do to her. If
she’s getting turned on, take a few minutes to whisper in her ear
exactly what you’re going to do to her. “You know what I’m going
to do next? First, I’m going to slowly and gently kiss your
shoulders... and then work my way up to your neck... smelling your
sexy perfume... mmm... you smell soooo good... then, I’m going to
kiss you deeply...” Get it? Also tell her what feels good in the same
detailed way. Use a soft, slow, deep tone of voice.


by david de angelo
what do u think about that
 

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 7, 2001
Messages
5,511
Reaction score
10
Thats ok, but don't do it all the time or for everything...Where would it stop then? "Now I am going to shoot my seminal fluids inside the condom."
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Eventide

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Dec 7, 2002
Messages
229
Reaction score
0
Location
Cloud 9.
I think it'd be hot if the girl gave me a play by play, like if she said, "first I'm going to gently suck on your lower lip," then did it, then said the next thing, did it, etc, etc.

Well, it'd be hot as long as she used it to take things a step farther than just making out
 

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 7, 2001
Messages
5,511
Reaction score
10
Originally posted by Eventide
I think it'd be hot if the girl gave me a play by play, like if she said, "first I'm going to gently suck on your lower lip," then did it, then said the next thing, did it, etc, etc.

Well, it'd be hot as long as she used it to take things a step farther than just making out
It would be, I just don't want a girl to be giving me head, then announcing everything. Imagine: "I am now rubbing my tounge on the top of your dick. I'm now going to put it in my mouth and roll my tounge around it for a while." Not too good, huh?
 
Top