Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

what do i say to this?

philly05

Reaction score
Alright so this chick im talkin to writes me a letter today saying that one of her friends is giving her information to believe i dont want anything to do with her anymore. Obviously , i confront her about it and she says her friend said "I think you and him spend too much time together so i really dont think he likes you anymore " ... so now this chick believes her friend and thinks i dont wanna be with her anymore. What would you grizzled DJ veterans do in a situation like this... A reply would be appreciated. PhILLY 05

Porky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I need you to clarify a few things first.

First, you're going out with this girl, right? And you're spending a lot of time with her, so her obviously jealous friend says that because you're spending time with your girlfriend you don't like her?

philly05

Reaction score
I met her about 3 months ago and weve been hanging out alot , shes not my 'girlfriend' but its obvious me and her like eachother. She knows what i think about her. The sad thing is she just keeps saying she believes her friend , so what am i supposed to do?

jiveturkey

Don Juan
Reaction score
3 months and still not dating??? if u wait any longer u will become her girlfriend, and soon she'll be doing ur make-up!!!.. seriously, it sounds like this girl is just hinting for u to take her out.... if i were u, i'd grow a ballsack, and then next time she brings it up, just say fine "lets talk about it over dinner.. hows friday?"....then take it from there

Porky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good first post Jive.