Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What do I get her for Christmas?[Merged thread]

rapsta

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
christmas gifts

does anyone have any suggestions on a good christmas gift that you can give to your LTR girlfriend? im out of ideas really..

frenchlover

Don Juan
Reaction score
a cashmere sweater or VERY high quality soft robe-this will cost you around $100USD. also include a handmade booklet with coupons in it. one coupon for a foot massage, one for a special date, one to...you get it.
in her birthday card, write how much you APPRECIATE her and how lucky you are to have her.

AFK Protector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by frenchlover
a cashmere sweater or VERY high quality soft robe-this will cost you around $100USD. also include a handmade booklet with coupons in it. one coupon for a foot massage, one for a special date, one to...you get it.
in her birthday card, write how much you APPRECIATE her and how lucky you are to have her.
Don't ever listen from advice like this. Because 1) he's French. And 2) It's a s***ty tip within itself.

Actually, just kidding about the first one, but that was such an AFC tip I could s*** out a better one. Thanks.

Instead of a gift, why not take her out of an exciting date? Once again, choose something interactive like people have suggested so she remembers it. MAybe get her something meaningful along the way during the date or something. eh I dunno. Question is, wtf is she getting you?

diplomatic_lie

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: christmas gifts

Originally posted by rapsta
does anyone have any suggestions on a good christmas gift that you can give to your LTR girlfriend? im out of ideas really..
A trip to the country.

Why?

1) You can enjoy it too

2) Lots of sex. LOTS AND LOTS!!!!

3) Its cheap. $50 a night at those b and b's.

4) Did I mention heaps of sex? Most country towns are sh*t anyway, so the only thing left to do is fvck and enjoy the scenery

Wannabe_DonJuan

Don Juan
Reaction score
Christmas Present?

Anyone got any ideas - I guess some of us must have some idea of what to get for our ladies this Christmas. I know it depends on her individual tastes but any ideas of what has gone down well in the past, and also what you plan to get this Christmas, would be handy.

Been seeing her for over a month now. Don't think she's big on jewelry, and its a bit too much at this early stage I feel. Maybe some kind of clothing, I know she likes her pink and burgundy, but she already has pullovers/tops, so would have to be something else......can anyone help me :)

RogueWarrior

Don Juan
Reaction score
I bought her something that she mentioned months before that she'd like to have (and probably never would have bought for herself). It went over very well.

I've commented on this numerous times as I have extensive AFC experience w/ gifts.

1) No jewelry
2) No flowers
3) No stuffed animals
4) No lingere
5) No perfume
6) No mix-tapes...these are SUCH a cliché

Basically if it has a romantic connotation to it, forget it.

The goal, IMHO, is to be aware of things she says to you and act accordingly. This should be a general tactic as it will help you gauge her interest-level.

And wrap the damn thing yourself. Most guys use gift bags but if you wrap it yourself, it shows you put some effort into it.

PEACEDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What you should do is send her a message that you were thinking about her... doesn't have to be expensive at all. Girls love it when they are on your mind, note how they crave attention 24/7, so get her something inexpensive maybe a picture of you and her in a frame and a note saying how you were thinking of her earlier today and made you realize how pretty she is. (and no this isn't afc, girls do like sincere compliments and as long as you don't overdo the damn thing, it creates a powerful attraction). You get the message, materialistic things can be given by anyone to her.. what makes you different?.. you give her more than a piece of clothing or perfume, you give her a feeling of importance. Good luck,

Ricky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I got jewelry one year. She acted like she loved it, but she later told me it wasn't her type of jewelry. What a waste of money.

Now we did date for a couple of years after that so it wasn't that it was super AFC, although we had only been dating for about 2 months.

Ironically I'm at the two month mark almost with another girl. Not sure what to get her as of yet, but I'll have a bit more time to think of it.

rapsta

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Its Christmas!!

what should i do for my girlfriend for christmas? what should i give her for chritmas eve? i havent seen her for 4 months. i can't think of what to give her as a present. anyone have any ideas? help me out :)

xblitz44x

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hotel, dinner, roses, wine, jacuzzi, wrist restraints, body lotion, blindfolds, orgasms. That's what the true spirit of Christmas is all about.

Seriously, do that.

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As per usual, this question comes up every year. It all depends on how long she's been with you.

what should i do for my girlfriend for christmas? what should i give her for chritmas eve? i havent seen her for 4 months.
Okay, what's wrong with this picture? You haven't seen her in 4 months, but she's your gf?

Get her a blowup doll or vibrator for the next 4 months you won't see her.

DharmaBear

Don Juan
Reaction score
X-mas Gift For New Girl

Any suggestions for a X-mas gift or type of gift for a new gal I'm DJ'ing, but am not serious with yet? We've know each other for a year, but just recently I've been laying the mack down and taking her out.

-Dharma

bangoker

Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: X-mas Gift For New Girl

Originally posted by DharmaBear
Any suggestions for a X-mas gift or type of gift for a new gal I'm DJ'ing, but am not serious with yet? We've know each other for a year, but just recently I've been laying the mack down and taking her out.

-Dharma

gift certificate for a: "free date with you"

:p
jk

just be sure its SMALL, but like with a conextion to something she said

eddiepie

Don Juan
Reaction score
I just bought my newly found g/f some body lotions and bathing soaps. She melted when I showed her, which kinda suprised me.

Cost me about $30 AUD~

00Kevin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by eddiepie
I just bought my newly found g/f some body lotions and bathing soaps. She melted when I showed her, which kinda suprised me.

Cost me about $30 AUD~
I did that once and the the girl asked me to join her in the shower so she could try out the salts and bubble bath.

you can't go wrong with that gift.

Wannabe_DonJuan

Don Juan
Reaction score
yes, i like the idea of the framed picture, think i may well go for that.

any other ideas guys? not long to go now!

Panda 2000

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This girl I used to date always used to buy packs of gum, so for new year I bought her a pack of gum (cost me 50 cents) and I put a nice little gift ribbon on the pack of gum. She loved it. She said the gum was great too.

Climax

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ITS X-MAS... gifts... gifts... gifts!!!!

The size of the gift or the price of it doesnt matter... try get her something that u know is special to her, and that she would love. And if u know this girl for a year, u should KNOW what is "special" to her and what she "likes". ;)

Eg: If this girl likes Chocolate, then buy her a box of chocolates that are maybe heart shaped etc with a small card saying something along the lines of "These chocolates remind me of u, sweet,beautiful, and full of love". ( I did this once, and the girl seemed as if she fell in love with me right there & then;)

By doing this, u are giving her something that is "special" to her (or that she likes
alot ) and u are making HER feel special too, what more can she ask for?
:rolleyes:

I think u get what i'm trying tp say, so good luck, and have a great X-mas!

Ricky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I haven't done mine yet and have 3 girls to get something for.

Do you think a gift certificate and a few small gifts is tacky?