Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What do i do?

anour

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I approached a girl last week, interaction was light and overall good i got her (supposed) number after all, she was from the same hometown as me, she had to leave because of some meeting for uni. I tried messaging the number she gave me it was fake. Today i saw her again when i saw her i asked how it’d go with her meeting then i told her i tried messaging you but it was a different person, to which she replied “maybe you’re meant to be with her” i played it off by saying “yeah maybe she is worth it” and then i ended the conversation.

my question is how can i improve my response in case i have other similar interactions? I wanted to say maybe you gave me the wrong number because you’re nervous that’d have been better.
Don juans what do y’all think?

pipeman84

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Have enough social calibration and self respect to realize she's not interested and leave her alone.
She gives you a fake number and instead of getting the message you're thinking about 'funny' replies? What are you, a comedian in training? :rolleyes:

anour

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Have enough social calibration and self respect to realize she's not interested and leave her alone.
She gives you a fake number and instead of getting the message you're thinking about 'funny' replies? What are you, a comedian in training? :rolleyes:
That’s what i did. Sometimes funny stuff recalibrates the frame.

pipeman84

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There is no frame to recalibrate, she gave you a fake number. What I recommend you do is replay in your mind the whole interaction, thus you'll probably be able to spot the cues and sub-communication she gave that she was not interested. So next time you approach a girl, you'll save yourself the embarrassment ... you'll know if she isn't into you and you won't even ask for the number.

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@anour even after pipeman said what he did you still don't get it.

She has zero interest in you. Leave her alone. Go away.

Next time have her call you on the spot. That filters out the fakes.

But first and foremost learn social cues.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
She insulted you, I wouldn't have even spoken to her again.

Any instance where a woman tries to play me for a fool they are dead to me. No attention, no thoughts, not even a single wasted breath for them.

This means her respect for you as a man is negative.

This girl tried to play you like a game as if you were ring around the rosy.

anour

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
There is no frame to recalibrate, she gave you a fake number. What I recommend you do is replay in your mind the whole interaction, thus you'll probably be able to spot the cues and sub-communication she gave that she was not interested. So next time you approach a girl, you'll save yourself the embarrassment ... you'll know if she isn't into you and you won't even ask for the number.
Thing is her body language was right she was facing me, no hair playing or what not, her verbal stuff was neutral. Only thing i could say is she wanted to leave and asked if she can go now mid interaction. What are common signs of disinterest?

anour

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
@anour even after pipeman said what he did you still don't get it.

She has zero interest in you. Leave her alone. Go away.

Next time have her call you on the spot. That filters out the fakes.

But first and foremost learn social cues.
What are some good places to learn social cues? I understand social interactions but you can miss a whole lot of opportunities by not getting the cues on the spot.

anour

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
She insulted you, I wouldn't have even spoken to her again.

Any instance where a woman tries to play me for a fool they are dead to me. No attention, no thoughts, not even a single wasted breath for them.

This means her respect for you as a man is negative.

This girl tried to play you like a game as if you were ring around the rosy.
I won’t ever speak to her again. I understand that and simply won’t do again if ever in a situation like that. Do you have any recommendations for social cues or how to not enter such interactions?

pipeman84

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thing is her body language was right she was facing me, no hair playing or what not, her verbal stuff was neutral. Only thing i could say is she wanted to leave and asked if she can go now mid interaction. What are common signs of disinterest?
First off, if it's a cold approach, most probably she's not interested.
You read her body language, does she seem happy, excited when interacting with you or more like a trapped person looking for a way out? Does she engage in conversation, asks questions, is she paying attention when you speak or is she looking around?

Stanley

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This girl sounds like a b**** who insulted you and gave you a fake number. Don't give her another thought.

If a girl pulls something like this again you remain unphased and walk away. The only way you are going to learn 'social cues' is to be more perceptive of what is going on in that moment. You need to immerse yourself in social situations more frequently and look to those that have good social tact as a model.

By all means if you so feel inclined give this girl the cold shoulder and do not engage period. You owe her nothing

Giovanni SouthSide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just don’t even bat an eye to her unworthy presence.

I would have smoothly replied with
“who broke your heart in shambles and stepped on it ma”
and walk away with a not giving a fucc gust of wind. Drop her like a bad habit on sight.
I would have probably even spit on the ground after shaking the spot with a smirk on like a g

I’m cold and brutal with these h0es if they ever disrespect me.

Last edited:

anour

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
First off, if it's a cold approach, most probably she's not interested.
You read her body language, does she seem happy, excited when interacting with you or more like a trapped person looking for a way out? Does she engage in conversation, asks questions, is she paying attention when you speak or is she looking around?
But then do you actually get women with cold approaching?

anour

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This girl sounds like a b**** who insulted you and gave you a fake number. Don't give her another thought.

If a girl pulls something like this again you remain unphased and walk away. The only way you are going to learn 'social cues' is to be more perceptive of what is going on in that moment. You need to immerse yourself in social situations more frequently and look to those that have good social tact as a model.

By all means if you so feel inclined give this girl the cold shoulder and do not engage period. You owe her nothing
I do that with alot of girls, i tend to get scoffled with alot of girls at uni so people’s perception of me is that “odd” guy

Stanley

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I do that with alot of girls, i tend to get scoffled with alot of girls at uni so people’s perception of me is that “odd” guy
Ask yourself why it is you are being 'scoffed' at. Is it how you present yourself? Is it how you look? Is it something you do? You've got to self reflect and start asking yourself questions to get the ball rolling

anour

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Just don’t even bat an eye to her presence.

I would have smoothly replied with
“ ah who broke your heart in shambles and stepped on it ma”
and walk away with a not giving a fucc gust of wind. Drop her like a bad habit on sight.
I would have probably even spit on the ground after shaking the spot with a smirk on like a g

I’m cold and brutal with these h0es if they ever disrespect me.
That’s what i do, if she wanna play the game she better handle the game

anour

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Ask yourself why it is you are being 'scoffed' at. Is it how you present yourself? Is it how you look? Is it something you do? You've got to self reflect and start asking yourself questions to get the ball rolling
Yeah it’s the fact i gauge the interest level of girls, if its low i never speak to them again. Is this wrong to do, is attraction built over time? Or i am right in not wasting time on low-interest hoes.

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I won’t ever speak to her again. I understand that and simply won’t do again if ever in a situation like that. Do you have any recommendations for social cues or how to not enter such interactions?
Find someone that is good with social cues that you can shadow. Also Go to any bar that is conducive to conversation... sit back and observe how men and women interact and who is successful.