Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What do I do if I'm called out on a neg hit?

Man'sThirdEye

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm just now getting around to reading "The Game" by Neil Strauss and the above question popped into my head. What do I do if I neg a girl or one of her friends and I get a "you're an *******" response or like a "you're rude! apologize to her!" type sh!t. What can I do in this situation? What SHOULD I do in this situation?

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well using 15 year old tricks will make that happen.

The answer of course is to agree and amplify. "you are absolutely right. That was a **** move. See I was raised by wolves and I have no concept of tact or social mores. I am a beast to be tamed." "I admire a woman who stands up for herself."

Tilex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Negging is equivalent of a sh!t test.
Women do it guys and guys do it to women.
From a man's point of view, I see as playful humor.

The idea you got from that book is from a generation ago.
Times have changed and the concept of neg has evolved.
The proper way to neg is in the middle of a conversation, not at the beginning.

It goes something like this:

You: We're gonna see the midnight showing of ********* movie
Her: I can't stay up that late, I have to do laundry in the morning.
You: What are you? An Old Lady?
or
You: Come on Grandma!

And If you're talking to her friend:
You: You're too young to see that movie!

Last edited:

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A neg doesn't have to be vocalized, in another thread I made reference to the idea that some women do not want to be in the presence of men when they eat, well, you be in her presence and ask her about the food... One time I tried this woman's coat on for a gag and it actually fit me lol, this was like neg x1000, never said a thing and what is she gonna say back? She literally looked at her friend and said "oh my God my coat fits on him".

However, we have made a transition from Covid, back into a more vocal space, you can't just invade her space when she's eating anymore, so I think the advice above is spot on, but if you don't vocalize your neg, she can't really fault you

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm just now getting around to reading "The Game" by Neil Strauss and the above question popped into my head. What do I do if I neg a girl or one of her friends and I get a "you're an *******" response or like a "you're rude! apologize to her!" type sh!t. What can I do in this situation? What SHOULD I do in this situation?
Mate, strauss is being currently divorce raped. Its ancient. Its a cute story but useful today. N close is a laugh. Ig as well in the modern era means you land in her social media dumb of orbiters. Exercise common.

Read it to inspire you. You can evolve and pickup girls. You can. Hard to believe in a Disney culture and society of girl power. Don't take anything Strauss says as gospel. He is a writer. He is blue pill. He renounced the community after making millions and playing house. Take it in but internalise the basics of Mystery Method. That being APPROACH. the concepts of 3sec rule, dhv, and preselection. Don't peacock. STAND OUT. Don't neg. Knock Dumpty off her pedestal. Quit walking on ****ing egg shells.

The game introduced me to pickup. The 30 day challenge is fine for a noob. Search online. The old rsdnation had tons. Old archived posts will include the challenges. You don't need it but you are new. Take action. READ. The game is a good story. It warns you of misogyny on the community which is a by product of absurd amount of contact with ****s. Seeing cuckoldry, infidelity, flaking, and a number of ****ty character flaws in women. Meditation is key. In terms of application, you will get more reading Mystery Method than you will the Game. Exercise common sense. Pickup is sales. Work volume. There is no method to 100% success rate. Similar to Red pill, you can learn, understand evo psych but note, everyone is selling a crap program and typically are married. Pickup is full of purple pillers. Guys like Gambler who were first to market and quick to play house after the ££££ and the first hottie to con him into marriage.

Be warned. There's no way back thereafter. You can do the red pill married dating coach like Rollo and no receipts. You can play house after with women who crawled off the carousel. Epiphany phase is the typical age red pill awareness men scoop up and have kids with. Pull from every source and always think for yourself. Nobody has your best interest in mind.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Deez funny you say this Rollo nuked his azz on twitter and it was fcking hilarious lol :rofl:
Dropped a truth bomb right on his dumb azz about equality
Rollo is a dork. If we compared kill count, i wager Strauss has 10x kills. The dude just regurgitates hypergamy every other word. At least Strauss gave a solution to the game. Rollo has pulled in what 30yrs? His wife was what late 20s and he decided to play house after. If it was the modern era, dudes would light him up with pics of his girl in a variety of humiliating ways.

Strauss is a marketer. I don't believe nor trust him for ****. He renounced pickup and went full phaggotry blue pill.

Rollo infiltrated 21 con with a feminist journalist. He has a fallout with Shawn T Smith and Dr Glover. Now Bulldog. He cannot stand Discourse nor conflicting ideas. He's the male equivalent to feminists. Replace patriarchy with hypergamy. Replace the echo chamber of equality with a dudes perspective from a guy who hasn't seen new vagina in more than a quarter century.

The pair are shills. If rollo is pissed about anything, its Strauss is a superior writer, marketer, and salesman. I wouldn't be shocked if Strauss went after his wife.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I know bra I know your view but it was funny af lol.
He seemed more chill before. More value offered. Seems more like a echo chamber like feminists now. [/QUOTE]

Despite his SMV chart and despite the pages and vids on epiphany phase, what age did he marry?

You and i dont know this. Maybe the guy is banging his beer girl. Its a projection
Marriage is 30yrs and she was late 20s despite the 6hr vids on epiphany phase and the carousel lulz.

Is no solution to the game man that's BULLSHYT
He gave A solution. His own. Rollo fence sits. He won't do this. No prescription. At least buddy took a stance.

I read Strasse tweet about equality and its beta af.
They are both shilling their bs. Even the end of the game is a crap happily ever after rubbish. Best pua my ass.

Women are not equal to men. God made them our servants. What you see today is a product of lieing about it.

The real redpill is getting rid of non obedient women. Period
I don't disagree. I will say, the red pill is being hijacked by shills and marriage dating coaches. Ironically enough, the loudest on the space are married. Men who never competed in the era of IG and tinder. Its telling and delusional at best.

Troy at least goes out. Admits to a gf. He has receipts. Modern is a troll, belligerent but he has receipts. The sort of fella you would butt heads with. Throw hands, have drink after then go get girls.

With respect to marriage, the ONLY reasons i can fathom are religion. Practicing Christian, Muslim, Jewish, etc. Man, woman, and God. Not state.

Anyways, nice sparring as always. String mate, while we differ on perspective from the take on marriage, I respect you. Most men are checked out the sec a girl comes around. It's not a good idea nor does it end well to switch off. Good on you.

cola

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A neg should be innocent and not cross the line into disrespect, also neg with a smile.

Example:
She spills her drink
You say while smiling “OMG, you’re such a dork!” .. and then hopefully you both have a laugh about it. You shouldn’t be intentionally trying to hurt her feelings.

its very similar to the playful banter you and your close guy friends have.

Didn’t mean to make this so long but: Avoid negs about their looks. Women can be so insecure due to societal pressure for them to be a stick with big boobs, it could easily get awkward.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The content is the content. We as readers need to sift what
% agreee.

works for our own mental capacity.

Deez keep in mind that from a survival view monogamy or even clans as in Herams is the best way to produce new adults.
I don't disagree. The problem is that absolutely ridiculous amount of divorce initiated by women. The redistribution of men being ruined. 2nd richest woman via divorce rapey. The point in Way of the superior man by David Deida emphasise isolation from women and world. Made a point to connect with the tribe of men. Go camping, fishing or lift. Today, men need PERMISSION. I BLAME LOW TESTOSTERONE.

Same bro. I find no BS in your posts. Strait forward as usual and always a good read.
I have put away the idea that I expect happiness in this world. Its better to pursue my own goals and be thankful and have fun.
Marriage or not.
I have sort of a nihilistic, black pill, fight club World view. Corporate life is a **** hole. The SMP is a nightmare. Similar to the content of which we intake, the same applies for women, guy friends in our tribe, and the fact most people are soft. Women waiting at the finish line. Dudes **** off the sec they got poon. Most stop lifting when.

Its dawned on me that i could be past the half way point of my life. Its usually miserable tail end. I have to get onto the things worthwhile. The darkness is coming for all. The question is what to do with the remaining amount of time we have?

The girl i am seeing has relation qualities most guys seek. She wants to play house. The white picket fence. Kids. A dog. You name it. It's a similar story on playboy mode. Sooner or later, they all want to pull the chute. The majority of which i am charging up my troll cannon when a sloot wants to talk cereal relationship. No dice. Seems like a game of catch and release. Also, the baddies aren't ever looking to lock down. Its always a 7. Girl next door types.

Another day living in a gangsters paradise.

Asseater

Don Juan
Reaction score
An important filter is "was she raised by both parents"?
Relationship with her dad?

2 big questions any guy should find out before committing to any woman.
I admit that I see this a lot here and don't fully understand it. What makes a woman raised by a single mom or who has a bad relationship with her father a bad choice for a relationship?

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
True. I think its 60% in the US. 80% initiated by women.

Yoyr ideology is merited. I married a girl from a country with I think ladt time i checked was around 13%.
Vietnam.
Probably on the rise too im sure
There's something that you can say about Asian women and the culture. Don't get it twisted. There's parasites in the world everywhere. It's referred to as Herbivore men in Japan. Lots of left over waman on China. My suspicion is that most women don't like waman. If not for declining SMV and fertility, women will never Change. They will change their strategy to rope in schmucks to early retirement. On Kevin Samuel's podcast, you have women on the carousel and looking to have kids and settle down thereafter. Admittedly, they want high value men, the 1%, kids and they all intend to eat bon bons as a stay at home mom. The career shtick is just female vanity. I have no problem with traditionalism. Its the skiing down cawk mountain. Be road kill and then seek a retirement plan and not on the mood.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
An important filter is "was she raised by both parents"?
Relationship with her dad?

2 big questions any guy should find out before committing to any woman.
I agree. Look at democratic cities being looted and destroyed. The abundance of fatherless homes in said communities. The abundance of abortions.

A father in the household is key but he cannot be furniture or checked out like here in the UK. Its over 70% of divorce initiated by women. Its a Zero sum game where waman get a handout when they are not worth it.

James Tusk is red pill. He's not beating his chest up like the guys on YouTube with no receipts. He's just comparer the UK to other cultures and its not compatible with longevity. There's parts of Asia where Christian values are apart of the fabric in society. There's places like Eastern Europe that have strong family values. They are better female stock.

The problem is that, the culture caters towards female victimhood as does affirmative action. A classic example of a narrative about female catching up or out earning men, its not women in stem field. Its affirmative action and quota action. Its a hijacked narrative. Note, you hear more educated waman which account for left handed puppetry degrees and waman studies. Not stem. You won't hear anything about false accusations or something like the divorce stat. Trp sub banned yet fds, a sub on psychopathy predatory wamans is free. Meanwhile rollo has podcast on gaming his wife. Hilarious!

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
We can worry over numbers all day long and true. If you live in a culture were marriage is not necessary i would NOT do it.
Because those women have a "take a mans shyt mentality"

No matter what situation a guy ends up in with whatever woman. Be dominate towards her.
Equality is a feminist control term.
The ability to walk away is GOAT STATUS. I hear waman champion "the matrimonial house" rubbish in the corporate world. Karens! It's a notion of a waman verbalise her knowing that she can pull the pin off the marriage and resort to free money and payment for her trip back on the carousel. Its that second time around for the cawk carousel that rollo accurately pins down. Any western culture will be a **** hole given the laws that cater to female logic. Look at your mates playing house and ****ing off the sec perma poon comes. Most men stop lifting, game, and are equivalent to the females hand bag. Its pathetic. Waman have a strong proclivity to nesting and decimating their social circles. Men around a woman too much depolarize masculinity. They emulate one another. Its sickening. Fellas need to practice isolation. They need to go camping or hiking, lift with the boys, and conquer. Separation from the feminine is never more monumental than it is today given the girl power echo chamber men reside in like the frog in boiling water on a slow simmer. This is our place of origin. From government education, pop culture, and a number of things all parading in feminism. Not shocking, most men are in the plantation.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Right on Deez. Keep ourselves the center of our world. Never stop working.
Complacency and comfort breed boredom.
How many guys you ever hear of ghosting their wives?
Lol rare
I only know a few good marriages. Not perfect. It don't exist.

I don't so much disagree with trp. I am just skeptical of married dating coaches. If bored, checkout Kevin Sam podcast. I agree with his premise. He wants a more nuclear black family. I don't disagree. He rages when anybody brings up about the crime stats. Pretty funny. He still tells 1% black men to get married. Its a classic example why guys need to think for themselves. Tap into sources. I will still read rollos book 4. I just dont follow anybody blind. I am huge on pickup but I don't trust frauds like Torrero or Wayne. Anybody with fake infield.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think Rich Cooper is a fag in waiting...something is OFF with this dude.
Some bytch handed his ass to him and hes HIDING behind a microphone. Id like to box the motherfcker
I like him actually. Its more about the entrepreneurship aspect and perspective that i relate with. He is regurgitating rollo verbatim. Its very annoying. Stay
in your lane. Modern life is belligerent and i would get in a fight with before long but we would have a drink and go get baeees afterwards. Guys, by our very nature, we aren't agreeable. In Tony Robbins Awaken the giant within, Tony suggests that we listen and apply everything. Do what works. I ser this in pickup, game, trp, and life as a whole.

redskinsfan92

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Own it. What is she going to do?

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Something is OFF with that dude. Gut level...
Just saying
You got Rollo tweeting that bandanna clown with the big mouth today. Whats his name.....?
Robert Frank..? These dudes will eventually go extinct.
His mouth is 18 miles in front of his brain

How do i know? 10mm says so lol
And its funny rollo says men do women talk.
Robert Frank like to TALK....clown show.
Imho the entire space is going to be nuked. Not hoping for it but a lot are loose lips and ****ing too dumb to exercise common sense. Kevin Samuel's made the point, you use the platform and make it non monetized by flaming women or being a idiot. Yes, i know its hard, left leaning, and censorship follows trad conservatives. I grew up with the trad lifestyle and I see that value no doubt. Its not a common thing anymore so i am grateful i had the experience especially with the **** storm in the culture.

I am more intrigued than ever by entrepreneurship. I found rich through the space of entrepreneurs and business channels. Unfortunately he's pretty much over the premise of what brought him into the dance. Its now repeating rollo like a muppet. Similarly, you hear the same echo chamber of feminism preaching the same crap. No Discourse or conflicting ideas. Replace patriarchy with hypergamy. Replace toxic masculinity with the cawk carousel. Its the same echo chamber of stupidity. Men need to exercise common sense which is not all too common. Saving men, buy my products and books lulz.

Rian stone eluded to doing something else in a few yrs. Assume the apocalypse hits. Its ok. The shilling will evolve. Rsd bad. Trp good. Saves men. Simp. Buy my crap.

I think that it is good. They can take the arrows. Unfortunately, the more i see the world, its not hard to acknowledge how lost guys are and worse, most are led astray. I think rp is legit but I think its infiltration from shills. Pickup too. Very few people are legit.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Very well could be right. I really enjoy the tone of the book i mentioned.

Practical female psychology for the practical man. Its RP underneath but takes on a different tone.

It seems like the Rule Zero bunch are always in conflict of some sort.
Some of their content is good though.

Additionally i like the way they took the author of the art of seductions breakdown of the types of personality and simplified it down to 3 for us guys that are less nerdy.
Better bachelor and Kevin Samuel's are the stealth hack to help themselves from getting nuked. Once the leftist agenda gets cranked in overdrive, the girl power fad will nuke the space. Rollo is a relic of once upon a time. Peterson too but at least he is a doctor not a Liberal arts major. Peterson is naive, blue pill, and trad. He means well. I don't see shilling. Yes, he sells but its not the call outs of rsd or mgtow which he apologised for. The maps of meaning series is useful as is the book. 12 rules has actionable framework that can be criticised by goofs like Rollo who lacks the ability to provide a prescription.

The lack of receipts is telling for me. We can say that here on the forums. Not selling anybody anything nor trying to get doxed. A simple private mastermind group or here or elsewhere would separate the men from the boys. I saw on the old Mystery forums, some bloke got doxed from his field reports. Retarded. Didn't change location. Too descriptive. Paid the price.

RZ has value. I like jon fitch. Good fighter but lacks charisma which will help his brand and sales in mma (prior) as well as now. He defended Peterson. Bulldog nuthugged during Peterson's rise and attacked on his fall in health. Peterson is a man. Flawed like the next. They aren't deities. RP isn't either but a lot of men are disenfranchised by the society and culture. Ate red pill awareness in ways prior cultures and civilizations were not or to the degree of now (with respect to the data in female nature, divorce, 80% of women rate below average, etc).

I like Troy. The art of seduction breakdown is money. The archetypal playboy is in many forms. Similar to rollo and black pill, it's too deterministic, nihilistic, and close minded. I am a student of the game. I want to learn but a lot of these clowns set off my spider senses. My skin crawls. I notice bs when buddy selling crap is telling you that everyone else is a con, calls out those who got me results when he waa in obscurity as a anonymous, and pedaling crap in a time frame of dating he knows nothing about.

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A neg should be innocent and not cross the line into disrespect, also neg with a smile.
This.

To be safe, negging if you feel the need to do it, should always be done after a certain level of respect has been established to avoid any misconceptions or intent of malice.