"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

What do I do about this chick?

Thoroughbred

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 16, 2003
Messages
223
Reaction score
0
She is about a 8.5- 9, models, and works at a bar.

She has a boyfriend at the time, but she also has many guy friends- which probably means she is screwing one or more of them.

The second time I went to the bar, she invited me to hang out with her and two of her male friends that same night. I did, but called it a night early since I had to work the next day.

Now, every single time I've gone to her job after this she is always flirting and making sexual comments. For example, one time she had been drinking on the job and I was a little tipsy and she told me "you are tall and thin, so you must be well hung."

Another time I thanked her for something she did and she said to not thank her with words. I did get the digits and called twice for a date, but nothing ever materialized.

I thought there was no interest on her part, but like I said she is always saying **** when I see her. Last time she was talking about how she wants to screw and corrupt some guy that seems innocent and how she liked that about him. I come across to girls like that as well, so I felt it might have been aimed at me.

Now, all I want from this girl is sex. And I need some advice as to how I can make that happen.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 15, 2003
Messages
6,620
Reaction score
186
Age
47
Location
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
Attention wh0re?

She probably isn't sleeping with any of those "friends" (read: boy-toys) she hangs out with besides her boyfriend. And she wants to add YOU to the collection. Don't let her.

Don't try to date this girl...if you do anything, call her up for a booty call. This one ain't gonna give you much else, so don't waste your time.

Play it cool and pursue other women. If the time comes, go for the one-hitter quitter. Then leave and don't look back.
 

Thoroughbred

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 16, 2003
Messages
223
Reaction score
0
I don't know how much of an attention ***** this chick is... but, my friend was trying to talk to her and she didn't even show the slightest interest in him. I also have not noticed her flirt with other customers at all when I am around.

You are right though she would be only good for sex.
 

sailorgirl

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 22, 2003
Messages
93
Reaction score
0
Age
54
get a clue

next what a tease and who knows what else a hooker would be less hassle my god be a man
 

WaterTiger

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 3, 2003
Messages
1,717
Reaction score
35
Location
Wine Country, Ca
Hmmm...how do I put this gently....
NEXT!
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Dust 2 Dust

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 25, 2002
Messages
2,163
Reaction score
679
Location
Florida
Originally posted by Thoroughbred
I did get the digits and called twice for a date, but nothing ever materialized.

I thought there was no interest on her part, but like I said she is always saying **** when I see her. Last time she was talking about how she wants to screw and corrupt some guy that seems innocent and how she liked that about him. I come across to girls like that as well, so I felt it might have been aimed at me.

Now, all I want from this girl is sex. And I need some advice as to how I can make that happen.
You aint gettin' nothing from this girl. You've got a queen stroker on your hands.
 
Top