Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What do I do about this chick?

Thoroughbred

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
She is about a 8.5- 9, models, and works at a bar.

She has a boyfriend at the time, but she also has many guy friends- which probably means she is screwing one or more of them.

The second time I went to the bar, she invited me to hang out with her and two of her male friends that same night. I did, but called it a night early since I had to work the next day.

Now, every single time I've gone to her job after this she is always flirting and making sexual comments. For example, one time she had been drinking on the job and I was a little tipsy and she told me "you are tall and thin, so you must be well hung."

Another time I thanked her for something she did and she said to not thank her with words. I did get the digits and called twice for a date, but nothing ever materialized.

I thought there was no interest on her part, but like I said she is always saying **** when I see her. Last time she was talking about how she wants to screw and corrupt some guy that seems innocent and how she liked that about him. I come across to girls like that as well, so I felt it might have been aimed at me.

Now, all I want from this girl is sex. And I need some advice as to how I can make that happen.

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
Attention wh0re?

She probably isn't sleeping with any of those "friends" (read: boy-toys) she hangs out with besides her boyfriend. And she wants to add YOU to the collection. Don't let her.

Don't try to date this girl...if you do anything, call her up for a booty call. This one ain't gonna give you much else, so don't waste your time.

Play it cool and pursue other women. If the time comes, go for the one-hitter quitter. Then leave and don't look back.

Thoroughbred

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't know how much of an attention ***** this chick is... but, my friend was trying to talk to her and she didn't even show the slightest interest in him. I also have not noticed her flirt with other customers at all when I am around.

You are right though she would be only good for sex.

sailorgirl

Don Juan
Reaction score
get a clue

next what a tease and who knows what else a hooker would be less hassle my god be a man

WaterTiger

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hmmm...how do I put this gently....
NEXT!

Dust 2 Dust

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Thoroughbred
I did get the digits and called twice for a date, but nothing ever materialized.

I thought there was no interest on her part, but like I said she is always saying **** when I see her. Last time she was talking about how she wants to screw and corrupt some guy that seems innocent and how she liked that about him. I come across to girls like that as well, so I felt it might have been aimed at me.

Now, all I want from this girl is sex. And I need some advice as to how I can make that happen.
You aint gettin' nothing from this girl. You've got a queen stroker on your hands.