"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

What do girls think of guys that are loners?

Fatality

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 20, 2004
Messages
1,007
Reaction score
3
I'm pretty much a loner. When I go out I'm by myself almost always. In college hallways I'm almost always sitting by myself reading. Can this turn off girls if it looks like you don't have any friends?
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

dice

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Mar 22, 2004
Messages
304
Reaction score
5
if ur only looking for girls to approach you then yes I think itd make you seem like a non social person, but if you are a loner but you still approach girls and show that you are confident, being a loner is actually an advantage
 

bootlegger

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 1, 2004
Messages
220
Reaction score
0
like he said, if you are wanting girls to approach you, they will be more likely to do so, when you are NOT with a group of friends.

I think it would be more of an advantage, as long as you don't look/act like a columbine kid. It makes you look more mysterious, more interested. And in my experience, if you are a loner, you are a loner because you want to be.

(again from my own experiences) Think of this...Society today is not very social, and you get used to the fact of "I don't know them so why talk to them". Pretty soon you'll learn that you are alot happier, alot more confident when you get to know people.
 

Alen-Delon

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Apr 15, 2004
Messages
275
Reaction score
2
Location
Out There
i mean if person seems like a loner then first thing somebody would think would be... theres either something wrong with him or he cant get along with anybody... but then again in college theres no way not to get along with naybody because theres people of every quality on another hand you might look like you arent there to waste your time that you are self motivated person whos there to do one thing and one thing only study... lol but if they see you seating in a hallway reading its pretty normal you cant really concentrate by seating near your buddies and bull****8in... so when your alone try to make an image of an bussy student... and the plus is that there might be a girl walking by and maybe strating up a convo with you .....
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Spike_the_cowboy

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 6, 2004
Messages
879
Reaction score
0
Age
49
Location
Earth
A woman might come into your area, ask you a simple question, or comment on your style... but it is really up to you as the man to make the actual approach. The only real exception to this rule would be hookers, attention *****s, and drunks. Remember that.

If you don't have any friends, get some. They are nice to have around. But that isn't to say that women will find you unattractive if you are a "lone wolf" of sorts. Alot of "bad boys" are like that. And we all know that chicks dig that "rebel" image to a certain degree.;)
 
Top