Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What do girls think of guys that are loners?

Fatality

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm pretty much a loner. When I go out I'm by myself almost always. In college hallways I'm almost always sitting by myself reading. Can this turn off girls if it looks like you don't have any friends?

dice

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
if ur only looking for girls to approach you then yes I think itd make you seem like a non social person, but if you are a loner but you still approach girls and show that you are confident, being a loner is actually an advantage

bootlegger

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
like he said, if you are wanting girls to approach you, they will be more likely to do so, when you are NOT with a group of friends.

I think it would be more of an advantage, as long as you don't look/act like a columbine kid. It makes you look more mysterious, more interested. And in my experience, if you are a loner, you are a loner because you want to be.

(again from my own experiences) Think of this...Society today is not very social, and you get used to the fact of "I don't know them so why talk to them". Pretty soon you'll learn that you are alot happier, alot more confident when you get to know people.

Alen-Delon

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
i mean if person seems like a loner then first thing somebody would think would be... theres either something wrong with him or he cant get along with anybody... but then again in college theres no way not to get along with naybody because theres people of every quality on another hand you might look like you arent there to waste your time that you are self motivated person whos there to do one thing and one thing only study... lol but if they see you seating in a hallway reading its pretty normal you cant really concentrate by seating near your buddies and bull****8in... so when your alone try to make an image of an bussy student... and the plus is that there might be a girl walking by and maybe strating up a convo with you .....

Spike_the_cowboy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A woman might come into your area, ask you a simple question, or comment on your style... but it is really up to you as the man to make the actual approach. The only real exception to this rule would be hookers, attention *****s, and drunks. Remember that.

If you don't have any friends, get some. They are nice to have around. But that isn't to say that women will find you unattractive if you are a "lone wolf" of sorts. Alot of "bad boys" are like that. And we all know that chicks dig that "rebel" image to a certain degree.;)