"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

What do girls mean by "fight for my love"?

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 2, 2014
Messages
4,062
Reaction score
3,617
Age
33
Location
Sweden
I only have one thing to add to all the good things said so far.

What I would be fundamentally concerned with here is that the girl thinks there is enough weakness in you for you to fall for this, or she wouldn't have bothered to say it (she probably won't try this with the tatted up bull who is plowing her out right now). I don't know whether she's right or not but the point is you'll want to make sure she isn't.
 
Last edited:

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
Now that i think about it, my very first girlfriend about 20 years ago said something even more ridiculous. She told me "Not to give up on her and to keep fighting for her" meanwhile she was at a hotel with some guys.
In a room with Multiple guys? I mean what in the h3ll was going on in there? She was the type who liked to mess with a group?
 

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
In a room with Multiple guys? I mean what in the h3ll was going on in there? She was the type who liked to mess with a group?
I mean did you get any definate info other than she was in that room with multiple guys?
 

Dash Riprock

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 16, 2005
Messages
1,847
Reaction score
3,696
Location
Mile High City, USA
Women get brainwashed by RomComs and Disney movie stuff where the guy makes a total ass out of himself chasing her and acting like a fool...and then she falls in love with him, i.e, Hitch, How to Lose a Guy in 10 Dates, About Last Night, 50 First Dates, and about 1000 more.

Don't. Ever. Do. It. Your SMV will crash.

Pure fiction. Godzilla movies are more realistic, lol.
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

In2theGame

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 17, 2005
Messages
2,190
Reaction score
1,147
Age
43
Location
New York City
In a room with Multiple guys? I mean what in the h3ll was going on in there? She was the type who liked to mess with a group?
From what I remember, she was hanging out with a female friend of hers with 3 other guys. I dont remember fully all the details but I do remember her breaking up with me by telling me out of no where that "She needs space" and that she feels "smothered" but it was a LDR. After the "Fun" wore off a few weeks later, she called me outside a hotel crying telling me that she was thinking about me and to not give up on her and keep on fighting for her. Complete bullsh*t but as a naive young Man, i didnt know any better.
 

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
From what I remember, she was hanging out with a female friend of hers with 3 other guys. I dont remember fully all the details but I do remember her breaking up with me by telling me out of no where that "She needs space" and that she feels "smothered" but it was a LDR. After the "Fun" wore off a few weeks later, she called me outside a hotel crying telling me that she was thinking about me and to not give up on her and keep on fighting for her. Complete bullsh*t but as a naive young Man, i didnt know any better.
That stupid ho got ran thru and pumped and dumped that night. She called you ( mr reliable ) to pick her up after.
 

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 2, 2014
Messages
4,062
Reaction score
3,617
Age
33
Location
Sweden
That stupid ho got ran thru and pumped and dumped that night. She called you ( mr reliable ) to pick her up after.
The pump and dumper treated her like a food wrapping, then she treats I2TG like a tear napkin or car bumper. The commonality is humans treating other humans as disposable fuel sources for their own narcissistic ego and amoral hedonism. Toss them into the furnace like a piece of stove wood to keep you warm, or keep them around like cold water on a hot day and then consume them.

That is to admit the human dignity in yourself, but not in others. Conversely blue pilled men have the opposite problem, they desperately desire to recognize human dignity in others but deny it in themselves... and so they become weak.
 
Last edited:

In2theGame

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 17, 2005
Messages
2,190
Reaction score
1,147
Age
43
Location
New York City
I hope you told her to lie in the bed she made and hung up?
To answer your question and @mrgoodstuff

Nope, I told her something along the lines of "I miss you too babe, come back to me". I learned a very tough lesson with this girl and there is no substitute for experience. I learned a lot of hard lessons and I made many terrible and "blue pill" mistakes in my young days.
 

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 2, 2014
Messages
4,062
Reaction score
3,617
Age
33
Location
Sweden
To answer your question and @mrgoodstuff

Nope, I told her something along the lines of "I miss you too babe, come back to me". I learned a very tough lesson with this girl and there is no substitute for experience. I learned a lot of hard lessons and I made many terrible and "blue pill" mistakes in my young days.
Is this that same "demon" woman?
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Suave88

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 23, 2019
Messages
710
Reaction score
271
Age
47
It's a manipulation. She wants to to work your azz off to earn it. But doing that you've devalued yourself in comparison to her.

The great thing about all of this is they will love and they will desire. You don't even work for it. She has to choose you. If she choose you she makes it easy.
Nailed it!
 
Top