"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

What countries/parts of the world do you guys think have the hottest women?

Which groups have the hottest women?

  • Eastern European, Balkans and Russians

    Votes: 18 37.5%
  • Western Europe and Scandinavia

    Votes: 2 4.2%
  • Southern Europe

    Votes: 2 4.2%
  • Anglo world (USA, Canada, England, etc.)

    Votes: 4 8.3%
  • Arabs and Middle East

    Votes: 4 8.3%
  • East Asians

    Votes: 2 4.2%
  • South Asians

    Votes: 1 2.1%
  • Latinas (South America and Mexico)

    Votes: 10 20.8%
  • African

    Votes: 2 4.2%
  • South East Asia (Thai, Filipino, etc.)

    Votes: 3 6.3%

  • Total voters
    48

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 10, 2020
Messages
4,210
Reaction score
4,701
Age
46
I've not been to England, but I've heard the women in general are fairly homely. Is that a fair assessment? You can come to America, we got fat girls out the whazoo :cool:
It's not so much that they're fat, it's more that they have butt-ugly faces.

In the USA there are women that would probably be very attractive if they would just lose weight.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Stanley

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 6, 2022
Messages
1,097
Reaction score
1,296
It's not so much that they're fat, it's more that they have butt-ugly faces.

In the USA there are women that would probably be very attractive if they would just lose weight.
Bingo. Location is an important factor in that and a lot of people don't realize how big the states are. Where i'm at most young women are in shape and look good, most chiks past 35 and married not so much. Average weight of an american women 170lbs. in the 50's a fit average man was 165lbs... not to say american man aren't fat too! lol
 

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 9, 2021
Messages
6,053
Reaction score
4,865
It's not so much that they're fat, it's more that they have butt-ugly faces.

In the USA there are women that would probably be very attractive if they would just lose weight.
I live in the hottest part of the USA where women can't afford to be (too) fat. I'm not complaining.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Murk

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 17, 2017
Messages
4,359
Reaction score
3,322
Age
37
Location
London
Colombia, Brazil, Argentina, Costa Rica.

Arabs are nice but sadly they worship Satan so that's a no go for me.

Mixed race (White & Black) tick all my boxes, I'm trying to find one to breed, will take a Latina also, preferably both in the same woman.
 
Top