“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

What could've I done?

Life-Trainee

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 29, 2004
Messages
795
Reaction score
0
Location
Boston, MA
I had an interesting opportunity at a party half a year ago. I'm thinking to this day what I could've done differently to hook up with this girl. I constantly talked to her at the party and she's one of "whatever" down to earth quiet girls. I had trouble judging her interest level though. I acted C+F and she seemed to enjoy that. I wanted to show my interest in her romantically but I did want not to seem desperate. So I think I downplayed my interest and put myself in the friends zone. She was sleeping over as was I at the party place. We slept on adjacent couches, I knew I shoulda done something to show my interest but to this day I'm not sure how I would have done that.

I'm open to suggestions, and yes i have read the bible. I'm still unsure how to handle these party situations. I know I should've made out with her at least.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

silverwex

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 27, 2003
Messages
1,306
Reaction score
5
Age
44
Location
Eire
You couldve tried it on!

Come on man its a party!

Ask her to dance, get talking to her close up (by edging into her ever so slowly while maintaining eye contact!) etc.

Its actually really unusual with me. When im talking to a girl in a club/pub/whatever i automatically move in slowly when i KNOW she has an interest in me, then before i know it im kissing her! This has worked, id say, 95% of the time for me. I gues im just good at reading signals of interest! :D

Back to your 'prob' :D - you have only yourself to blame mate, if youve read the bible and understood it then you would have tried it on.

Next time this happens - do it! :)
 

b's nuts

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 31, 2003
Messages
626
Reaction score
1
Age
42
Location
If I was up your ass you'd know
homie, did you make a move on her? if you didn't make a move on her, then i would say thats where you messed up for sure. You could have judged her interest level by seeing how she reacted to kino, whether she recirprocated your touch or bacame akward or uncomfertable.

Definately should have made a move, make the ho say no.
 

b's nuts

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 31, 2003
Messages
626
Reaction score
1
Age
42
Location
If I was up your ass you'd know
homie, did you make a move on her? if you didn't make a move on her, then i would say thats where you messed up for sure. You could have judged her interest level by seeing how she reacted to kino, whether she recirprocated your touch or bacame akward or uncomfertable.

Definately should have made a move, make the ho say no.

Oh yeah, that was half a year ago, go hit on some new girls.
 

TurboLover

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Oct 9, 2001
Messages
405
Reaction score
0
Age
44
Location
Dallas, Tx
What are you doing thinking about what happend so long ago. A situation like that is not likey to come again. That is why you have to live in the present and do what you would do if you could do it all over again NOW.

Unless you know something. Huh? You holdin out. Don't be stingy with the time machine man.
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Life-Trainee

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 29, 2004
Messages
795
Reaction score
0
Location
Boston, MA
Um, this party is not a regular party. More of a social get-together thing. Close friends and aquaintances. Can you define "making a move"? I dont know how to go from friendly talking to kissing and whatnot. From what you're suggesting kino right? In that sense I did not make any move then.
 

Life-Trainee

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 29, 2004
Messages
795
Reaction score
0
Location
Boston, MA
Originally posted by TurboLover
What are you doing thinking about what happend so long ago. A situation like that is not likey to come again. That is why you have to live in the present and do what you would do if you could do it all over again NOW.

Unless you know something. Huh? You holdin out. Don't be stingy with the time machine man.
I'm pretty sure I'll be in a situation like that again. I will be at a party and I won't know how to make the home-run.
 
Top