"Nervous Around Beautiful Women? There's a Rule for That"

I could talk to any woman I wasn't attracted to. Charming, funny, relaxed. Then a gorgeous woman looked my way and I'd become a sweating, babbling mess.

The fix took me years to find and ten minutes to learn. Nervousness and excitement are the same physical state — pounding heart, adrenaline, flushed face. Your brain just picks the label. And you can pick a better one.

Rule 16 shows you how. You feel the nerves, relabel them as excitement, and let that energy pour out as enthusiasm. Women notice the guy radiating it. They always do.

Read more...

What constitutes Alpha frame

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 17, 2020
Messages
3,423
Reaction score
2,637
So male feminist Justin Trudeau is an alpha male?

I'm not saying you're wrong, I'm just saying that not everyone who is elected is necessarily alpha.
I was reading that in the European Union they want to pass a law in which you will not be allowed to use terms like : mother , father ,daughter , etc in official documents
 
Joined
Mar 9, 2021
Messages
3,442
Reaction score
2,751
Age
31
So male feminist Justin Trudeau is an alpha male?

I'm not saying you're wrong, I'm just saying that not everyone who is elected is necessarily alpha.
Your definition of alpha is not an actual alpha. You can be as hard ass and introvert as you want but if people don't elect you to lead then you aren't alpha period. I went over this in my male chart topic or just watch this video.

 

Dash Riprock

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 16, 2005
Messages
1,847
Reaction score
3,696
Location
Mile High City, USA
Your definition of alpha is not an actual alpha. You can be as hard ass and introvert as you want but if people don't elect you to lead then you aren't alpha period. I went over this in my male chart topic or just watch this video.

I see you're a newer member, not even here 2 weeks. I assume you're here because you want to get better with women.

Why are you so insistent about being "right" about everything?

Lots of good info here. You should read, take it in, and follow-up with some questions to members/posts who know their s*it. Don't fall into the Newbie Know It All trap many do. Good members won't help you.

Just some advice.

Good luck to you.
 

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 26, 2017
Messages
3,069
Reaction score
3,889
Age
53
Labels are comical at best and limit people in so many ways.

Males should always strive to be men again. That has been lost over the years. Simple as that.

Once you put a label on something, you confine it and limit it's potential.

It's ok to use it to describe traits/personality but not to define someone IMO.

A well rounded male should have a combination of these traits at various times/situations.

Nerdy types are always obsessing about the semantics. The rest of us has more important things in life. My $.02
 
Last edited:

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 17, 2020
Messages
3,423
Reaction score
2,637
Labels are comical at best and limit people in so many ways.

Males should always strive to be men again. That has been lost over the years. Simple as that.

Once you put a label on something, you confine it and limit it's potential.

It's ok to use it to describe traits/personality but not to define someone IMO.

Nerdy types are always obsessing about the semantics. The rest of us has more important things in life. My $.02
to define is to limit
 

Mister_Skinny_Jeanz

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 17, 2020
Messages
520
Reaction score
426
Age
33
alpha is just a state of mind that's all

it comes from a state of abundance , in terms of women , you just have to realize there will always be more, and you should work on your fitness , mental game , social game and any other weak points in yourself so that you can increase your success as far as maintaining respectful, fulfilling relationships with women . another alpha trait is resilience , not giving up. im pretty sure mayweather lost some amateur fights , but he kept going because he understood every dog has its day,everybody fails at some point. , if you quit now you will never make it.
frame is just short for frame of mind
i'll give you an example of frame by giving you a re-frame of the classic ''she not yours its just your turn''
instead of having that frame of mind think of it as ''its not my turn its her turn with ME , and i can make that turn last as long as i want''
that frame of mind puts you in a mindset of being the prize. the idea behind this is that overtime the frame is permanently imbedded and your behaviors consistently remind her you are her best option

good luck brother
 

Jor-El

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jul 7, 2020
Messages
413
Reaction score
494
Location
UK
I was reading that in the European Union they want to pass a law in which you will not be allowed to use terms like : mother , father ,daughter , etc in official documents
And that is exactly the left wing,right on, woke madness that infects this world today.Unless there are other issues that affect a very tiny % of people,we are biologically male,or female.Only born females can give birth (mother) You can huff and puff,try and be politically correct,deny it and obfuscate the issue, and all that shizzle,but that is a fact,and the sooner the woke crowd wake up to biological realities then so much the better. I mean,here in the UK,some hospitals have been ordered to call breast feeding, chest feeding!! Yep,good luck getting a bloke to chest feed...and a father should be called "non birthing partner" is like,anyone,offended by the terms Male & Female ?? Utter madness.The lunatics have taken over
 
Last edited:

Mister_Skinny_Jeanz

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 17, 2020
Messages
520
Reaction score
426
Age
33
And that is exactly the left wing,right on, woke madness that infects this world today.Unless there are other issues that affect a very tiny % of people,we are biologically male,or female.Only born females can give birth (mother) You can huff and puff,try and be politically correct,deny it and obfuscate the issue, and all that shizzle,but that is a fact,and the sooner the woke crowd wake up to biological realities then so much the better. I mean,here in the UK,some hospitals have been ordered to to call it chest feeding!! Yep,good luck getting a bloke to chest feed...and a father should be called "non birthing partner" is like,anyone,offended by the terms Male & Female ?? Utter madness.The lunatics have taken over
gonna have to leave earth soon , if they are doing this madness now who knows what they will be up to 10-20 years from now
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Top