You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.
Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.
Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.
Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.
Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.
I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.
Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules. Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.
Be in charge of the interaction, basically.I hear the term frame and Alpha male tossed around a lot. What are some keys to having and keeping an alpha frame when dealing with women?
Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.
I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.
Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules. Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.
That is a very hard question. Mainly because it is more of an ideal and mindset than anything slightly tangible.I hear the term frame and Alpha male tossed around a lot. What are some keys to having and keeping an alpha frame when dealing with women?
basically an alpha male is not like Forrest GumpI hear the term frame and Alpha male tossed around a lot. What are some keys to having and keeping an alpha frame when dealing with women?
I have to disagree because I think you are describing more of a Sigma male than alpha male. An alpha male just like Mufasa from Lion King has to answer, defend, and represent people so he's not his own man and can't be alone. Alpha males are elected and chosen by other people so you can't just outright say you are alpha male.It's not just one thing. It's a combination of:
IDGAF (with women and the relationship dynamic in 2021). Next batter up mentality.
Leadership
Your own man: you answer to NO ONE
Dignity / Self-Respect
Integrity
Comfortable being alone
Abundance Mindset in all facets of life, not just women; money, job, relationships
Continual Self-Improvement: health, money, goals, relationships
Right on, brother. Keep fighting the good fight.This gave me a boost today on what was kind of a gloomy day. I check all the boxes...feeling better!
You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.
Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.
She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.
Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.
It's a mindset, not a vocation. Many/most Alphas are loners. Every axiom has truth to it. Like, "It's lonely at the top." Leaders are respected and revered, but may not be well-liked like the docile, over-pleasing, nice guy beta.I have to disagree because I think you are describing more of a Sigma male than alpha male. An alpha male just like Mufasa from Lion King has to answer, defend, and represent people so he's not his own man and can't be alone. Alpha males are elected and chosen by other people so you can't just outright say you are alpha male.
That's a sigma male lmaoIt's a mindset, not a vocation. Many/most Alphas are loners. Every axiom has truth to it. Like, "It's lonely at the top." Leaders are respected and revered, but may not be well-liked like the docile, over-pleasing, nice guy beta.
Just my thoughts. It's ok, to disagree.
Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.
I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.
Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules. Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.
You can't say that you're alpha, that is for sure.I have to disagree because I think you are describing more of a Sigma male than alpha male. An alpha male just like Mufasa from Lion King has to answer, defend, and represent people so he's not his own man and can't be alone. Alpha males are elected and chosen by other people so you can't just outright say you are alpha male.
That is a sociopath thoughgets his way through understanding how people work.
It's not as simple as that. Sociopaths lack empathy or feelings and will screw people over without a second thought if they think that it will benefit them.That is a sociopath though
Wow, this quote is sick!"A tiger and lion may be more powerful. But the wolf doesn't perform in a circus"
Betas elect the alpha males, alpha males rule the betasYou can't say that you're alpha, that is for sure.
Alpha males are not elected or chosen. Useless weaklings are elected to office all the time by the beta NPCs of the world.
Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.
She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.
Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.
So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.
The words come later. The impression comes first.