Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What color for the amg gt?

captain55

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Was planning on buying a house but after that relationship fell through I am currently living the bachelor life and loving it. Probably moving down to Miami to maximize location and going to rent a simple apartment for a year while I spin plates. I am experienced with gold diggers and know how to fitness them by dangling the money in their face while I take them for cheap $5 drinks and walks on the beach and am cheap as **** with them.

I am strongly considering the Mercedes amg gt in white or yellow. But a couple friends tell me white is a feminine car and yellow is gay. this is my first high end car so I need some advice on the car experts here

RickTheToad

Reaction score
Was planning on buying a house but after that relationship fell through I am currently living the bachelor life and loving it. Probably moving down to Miami to maximize location and going to rent a simple apartment for a year while I spin plates. I am experienced with gold diggers and know how to fitness them by dangling the money in their face while I take them for cheap $5 drinks and walks on the beach and am cheap as **** with them.

I am strongly considering the Mercedes amg gt in white or yellow. But a couple friends tell me white is a feminine car and yellow is gay. this is my first high end car so I need some advice on the car experts here
Sounds like a rebound purchase. If you want an AMG GT, why not rent or join a car club to test out different cars for weeks or months and you can change your car at your leisure? If you have a business, and you use it for business, the fees may also be tax deductible (check with CPA).

Are are a few from a quick Bing search:

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Sounds like a rebound purchase. If you want an AMG GT, why not rent or join a car club to test out different cars for weeks or months and you can change your car at your leisure? If you have a business, and you use it for business, the fees may also be tax deductible (check with CPA).

Are are a few from a quick Bing search:

65K to drive cars? No thanks

Modern Man Advice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Are you going to buy the car cash in full? If not, why would you want to go that far back in your finances just to appear something you're not? Unless you are rich and that is your thing then no judgment here, do as you please.

Rich people become rich by appearing modest aka poor. Poor people become and stay poor by appearing rich. Which do you want to be and for the sake of you or the "bachelor" life?

These are questions that you need to ask yourself. But ultimately it is your life and you are in control of it.

Best of luck mate

Modern Man Advice

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
First off, buy used or pre-owned with a PPI and clean CarFax if you're going to pick the AMG GT.

My friend has a AMG GT. Although I have a 911, I suggested the AMG GT when he asked me because it is a little more rare and classy. They are good value these days too in that class. Just make sure you get a good warranty with it and set aside a healthy budget for maintenance. If I didn't work on my own cars, I couldn't afford to keep my 911. He got the color below but if you're in Miami, most guys get loud colors. I vote no for yellow as it's very specific tastes and will not hold the value as good as white if you had to choose between them.

Another great value/buys are Audi R8(8 cylinder) in the AMG GT used car price range. Right now, the Jaguar F-Type is severely depreciated and depressed in today's market. If you got that, you could probably put a few thousand miles on it and sell it for the same or more in 1-2 years after it appreciates again.

Unless you're a car guy, most will probably not understand. LOL

RickTheToad

Reaction score
65K to drive cars? No thanks
There are other more economical options. Not saying I would do either, but it's better than buying a depreciating asset. These exotics have mucho depreciation and significant yearly maintenance costs.

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There are other more economical options. Not saying I would do either, but it's better than buying a depreciating asset. These exotics have mucho depreciation and significant yearly maintenance costs.
You never, ever buy a Mercedes(apart from special series like Black, SLR, etc) new as they are one of the most depreciating European brands out there. All car enthusiasts know this.

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

How do you run game in gold diggers? Very interested in this

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Black cars.

Car expenses suck bro. It’s really not worth it. Maybe do some reflection on why investing so much of yourself in a piece of metal that isn’t worth shvt as soon as you buy it. Get the hot pad instead. The nice condo in Miami is enough by itself to slay.

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As a car guy, do what makes YOU happy.

If I did what made others happy or do stuff to seek approval from others, I would be living as a slave in their lives.

If guys are huffing and puffing over a 60-80k car then I'm sure they'll be doing the same for my $4k bicycle. LOL

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You will lose a buttload of money on a high end mercedes or any other high dollar car. I'd second the advice to lease/rent these kinds of vehicles before you buy.

A house is at least an appreciating asset

King Lion

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Real Estate in Miami would be a fine asset to have, but it won't be cheap.

If you want an AMG GT that will impress get it in Brilliant Blue Metallic! AMG GT.jpg

AMG GTs are elegantly brutish in appearance and the above will eclipse almost anything else on a sunny day!

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You will lose a buttload of money on a high end mercedes or any other high dollar car. I'd second the advice to lease/rent these kinds of vehicles before you buy.

A house is at least an appreciating asset
As a lifelong car guy I agree and disagree. If you buy certain niche cars or cars at already the lowest depreciated curve, you can actually break even or make money after you drive it awhile. As an example, my '88 BMW M3 I bought over 13 years ago for $15k is now worth $60k. It's been sitting in my garage collecting dust for one of my kid's college fund. There are several examples of niche appreciated cars out there. In the 90's, you could drive a Porsche for a couple years and get back 95% of your money if you sold in the 90's. If you sold that same car (993) in mid 2000's, you could've made 30-50% more. Hagerty.com is one source where you can get historical pricing info and trends on cars.

A house is normally a safe appreciating asset normally but we are facing insane housing bubble now and anyone that buys property today is buying at the top and is a fool because values can only go down from here(no equity).

Personally, I would buy a F-Type for cheap. Look good and attract pvssy. Put a few thousand miles on it and sell it in a year or two for a profit. With that cash, the housing bubble would've hopefully popped by then and the US foreclosure moratorium imposed now until 2022 would be expired where you could pickup several distressed properties for pennies on the dollar. My $.02

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A house is normally a safe appreciating asset normally but we are facing insane housing bubble now and anyone that buys property today is buying at the top and is a fool because values can only go down from here(no equity).
Negative. Housing prices generally always go up over the long term due to inflation and finite quantity of land. Not to mention for the single guy buying a condo, there is also rental cash flow potential.

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Negative. Housing prices generally always go up over the long term due to inflation and finite quantity of land. Not to mention for the single guy buying a condo, there is also rental cash flow potential.
Negative. We've had the housing crash shortly after 2008. It's going to happen again soon. Just look at the trends of home sales vs. salaries. Look at the supply/demand/pricing that exists today. It is not sustainable. Read any article out there from all the pro's. Housing prices have been out of control within the last 6 months. Supply is very low. People are paying up the azz for mediocre crappy houses.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Negative. We've had the housing crash shortly after 2008. It's going to happen again soon. Just look at the trends of home sales vs. salaries. Look at the supply/demand/pricing that exists today. It is not sustainable. Read any article out there from all the pro's. Housing prices have been out of control within the last 6 months. Supply is very low. People are paying up the azz for mediocre crappy houses.
Home values go up over time. House from 2008 have since rebounded and then some. There is a finite amount of land and steadily increasing inflation. Those fundamentals will not change in this lifetime.

King Lion

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
As a lifelong car guy I agree and disagree. If you buy certain niche cars or cars at already the lowest depreciated curve, you can actually break even or make money after you drive it awhile. As an example, my '88 BMW M3 I bought over 13 years ago for $15k is now worth $60k. It's been sitting in my garage collecting dust for one of my kid's college fund. There are several examples of niche appreciated cars out there. In the 90's, you could drive a Porsche for a couple years and get back 95% of your money if you sold in the 90's. If you sold that same car (993) in mid 2000's, you could've made 30-50% more. Hagerty.com is one source where you can get historical pricing info and trends on cars.

Personally, I would buy a F-Type for cheap. Look good and attract pvssy. Put a few thousand miles on it and sell it in a year or two for a profit. With that cash, the housing bubble would've hopefully popped by then and the US foreclosure moratorium imposed now until 2022 would be expired where you could pickup several distressed properties for pennies on the dollar. My $.02
Wow...GREAT call on the M3...CONGRATS