Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

what clique do you belong to/were you? what is your image?

What is/was your image in highschool? (check more than one)

• Jock

Votes: 11 18.6%
  • Prep/Cheerleader

• Skater/Surfer

Votes: 9 15.3%
  • Nerd

Votes: 4 6.8%
  • Punk

Votes: 2 3.4%
  • Drama kid

Votes: 1 1.7%
  • Gangster/Thug

• Something race-specific

Votes: 4 6.8%
  • Gamer/Nerd

Votes: 9 15.3%
  • Something of my own making (please explain)

Votes: 26 44.1%

• Total voters

CoRVeTTe6699

Don Juan
Reaction score
i was a gangster/thug/ surfer/prep.. . i always switched my style..i was also very smart in school.. but not a nerd...

Vincent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was mostly a prep. Somewhat of a jock. Somewhat of a boozer. Somewhat of a stoner. Somewhat of a nerd. I had a lot of different aquaintances. But for the most part i was myself.

sitnam

Don Juan
Reaction score
people know me by my name. everyone just knows me. im known for a bunch of things. some ppl know me as a player, others as a tennis star, others as a comedian, others as a cool kid, and most of all people know me as "daddy" (joke). some people think of me as all of the above. i used to just be known as that annoying fat kid though :p.

Patrick124

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I snowboard, skate n my main group of friends are skaters.
Last night I hungout with ghetto-ass kids n smoked.
2 nights ago i hungout with preps n got trashed.
I'm playin lacrosse next year.
That makes me a skating-ghetto-prepish-jock.
I'm friends with everyone and everybody. But in ym grade I'm pretty much known as the biggest pothead around.:p
And I am advanced classes. hooray for me.

MidwestFreek

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
like most people on here i hang out with a lot of different groups...
i chill with the potheads..the jocks...preps...ill be caught sociallizing with the nerds here and there...and i dont have a clique specific style...ive got my own little style that i dont see much of nebody wearing..and i tend to keep it like that...if some1 starts to copy my style...i change it a little...

grifter

Don Juan
Reaction score
I honestly dont have any clue. i hang around with different people, and at lunchtime, i hang around my long time friends, but we are mostly nothing. they arent "GANGSTER" because i am considered to be very smart, but i do have a criminal record/future.

I try not to hang around the people in my school, and rather find friends outside of school who are more fun/richer/wilder/more connections/important. most of the people in my school are being something they are not, and i can see right through them...

one time somebody tried to pick on me, call me names and push me around. and that night me and my "CREW" ripped out all of that guys hair and snapped off his fingernails. it was beautiful.

Capt.Jack Sparrow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm the type of guy who talks to everyone: Jocks, preps, punks, skaters, gangsters, nerds, whoever.

I'm punker/rocker/blader/jockish/cool type of person.

comic_relief

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't really belong to a clique because I hang out with everyone. One day I am a skater the next I hang with the prep. The day before I hanged with the punks. At my school I hang with everyone.
I am myself.:)

LikRetsam

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am free lance. My 'clique' is made of my closest friends. We don't hang too much at school though. Otherwise I am completly freelance and cliques end up following ME around.

TyTe`EyEs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I hang with the pvssy I'm trying to beat up. ;)

Aerix

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm with everyone but people describe me as a jock/prep

Reaction score
I hang out with the ******s, kikes, and japs. jk.

umm.....my image is that of an attractive young male.

Poppin' Tags

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by grifter
I honestly dont have any clue. i hang around with different people, and at lunchtime, i hang around my long time friends, but we are mostly nothing. they arent "GANGSTER" because i am considered to be very smart, but i do have a criminal record/future.

I try not to hang around the people in my school, and rather find friends outside of school who are more fun/richer/wilder/more connections/important. most of the people in my school are being something they are not, and i can see right through them...

one time somebody tried to pick on me, call me names and push me around. and that night me and my "CREW" ripped out all of that guys hair and snapped off his fingernails. it was beautiful.
You sound to me like you are a ****ing loser.

You and your ""CREW"" are probably the type of guys that sit around trying to convince people that you are hard and masculine by threatening people and fighting because inside you are empty and you lack self-esteem (and ya just might be GAY! Oh but dont even think about that leave it forever ruminating in your head and block it out when you can by torturing people and then BRAGGING about it! The kid CALLED YOU NAMES. Those are WORDS. Are you really so uncertain about yourself that namecalling effects you THAT much?)

Anyway, if you're so hard then why didn't you do anything when the guy was making fun of you in the first place? Oh yeah, you are too weak to take care of your own problems so you ran and grabbed your bodyguards.

Gay or not gay grifter, just choose one!

Poppin' Tags

Don Juan
Reaction score
I dont even know. I hang out with everyone.. at lunch I move around alot and sit at different tables.

I used to be straight stoner and hung out with stoners. I dressed preppy. Then I started hanging out with a really rich prep kid (17 with a 1998 M3. bastard.) and I didnt smoke much anymore. I hung out with alot of jocks and preps.

At parties the preps and stoners are one. We all mix in.

In the past months I hung out with 2 girls ALOT. One of was my best friend now, now shes my girlfriend, but the other was annoying. and fat. and annoying. We dont hang out with her anymore.

I met my other best friend less than 2 months ago. He is impossible to group. All 3 of us are together most of the time. We could be labeled alcoholics i guess :p or partiers.

I used to be a skater for a few years but then I quit for a long time. This summer I started back up. I skate alot but I dont really hang out with many skaters.

ThEFuRy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Whats a prep? (Sorry, UK DJ).

Anyway, i pretty much hang out with everyone at college. Everyone knows me, i tend to float between the different "groups" of people during each day talking to everyone.

We dont have jocks/cheerleaders etc. here, just the Rock group, the Hip Hop people, the Geeks and the Anti-Social Crew (people who hide out some place and hardly talk to anyone, funnily enough i talk to them sometimes, though i dont hang with them). In fact we got a mix of all kinds of people where i live, there are usually a few disputes about music etc. but everyone pretty much gets along with each other.

jason86

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
i wouldnt say im a 'gangster' or a 'thug' but im just basically into the hip hop culture and thats just shown in the way i live, dress, etc.

Tooms

Don Juan
Reaction score
hmm im alot of stuff, i got dreads, if that means nething, im a purist skier, and i play drums for several diff bands, (one punk, one more hard indie, a fastcore band, ahard rock band, and a band that plays jazz), i hang out w/ the preps, the stoners, the inbetween kids of all sorts, the rockers, the poets/drama kids, if one of my female friend's bf cheats on her, im usually the guy she uses to get back at him, but hey, i cant complain;)