Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What can you do if you're a 3 or 4?

betterthandead

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If you're around a 3, go for a 2-4 girl, possibly someone of similar body mass.

Reaction score
nicknle said:
Haha, I did read it and I don't see how my response was irrelevant!
You gave an intangible answer to a tangible problem --- he is 5' 6" 240 pounds!! :rolleyes:

MicCheck1-2

Don Juan
Reaction score
Sorry that was a typo from typing too fast. I'm 140.

Reaction score
MicCheck1-2 said:
Sorry that was a typo from typing too fast. I'm 140.
That was a "big" typo!! :rolleyes: You are a small dude - so you can get bigger - but my advice still applies!

MicCheck1-2

Don Juan
Reaction score
You're THAT overweight and you wonder why women dont' give you a second glance?
Actually, I'm NOT wondering. I already know and I said why. I don't get a second glance because I'm ugly.

First you dudes say 'looks don't matter' but then you have to change your looks just to get girls to look at you. Why do you guys feed people lies?

i doubt your the ugliest living thing walking the earth right now.
Bad doubt. I've had people subtly say I was ugly. I was teased alot in school.

The Sperminator

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hahahaha ok 140 is a lot better. Yeah you should try to gain 15-20 more pounds and start lifting weights. Like I said before change your clothes. Makes a huge difference.

Kev07

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bay Area, California, Currently in SoCal (UCR)
No one ever said looks DONT matter. and if they did then they are idiots.

The point of looks dont matter is so guys such as yourself don't go around blaming your looks for lack of women. Now do looks matter? YES! is it black and white? NO!

EVERYONE has the potential to be at least a 6. If your face ain't so hot, make your body hot to compensate for it.

Looks aren't just looks, remember the way you dress, and the way you walk/carry yourself is also a big factor.

They don't give you a second glance? why dont you go talk to them. don't leave everything to fate. What? don't tell me you only approach girls that glance at you twice!

MicCheck1-2

Don Juan
Reaction score
Nah, I just randomly approach women wherever I go. I remember reading the DJ Bible and became extremely motivated. Then, reality hit me. My last 10 approaches were terrible. In 7 of those approaches I was ignored with one telling me to get the hell out of her face. I swear looking at the archives, the only dudes that become the supreme players were already good looking guys who probably lacked confidence. I don't lack confidence, I'm probably just trying to find out how I can compensate for being such a rather hideous guy. That's all.

L B

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You need to know your strengths and weaknesses. Use your strengths to overpower your weaknesses or work on improving your weaknesses.

By saying you're "ugly" repeatedly, you have already admited defeat. We can only help guide you if you are willing to accept change. It will be hard, especially at first. Every individual is different. You will face many failures before you can even come close to what works for you. If you're not ready for change and keep on admiting defeat; there is nothing anyone can do for you.

ElStud

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You can pump all the iron you want, confidence is your problem. Haha, this reminds me of dudes who use to talk sh*t and call me ugly. Regardless, when I started ignoring those dudes I started to make more progress with women and these days I'm improving more than ever. Oh yeah and clothes don't really matter that much either, just don't dress like a freak. How do I know clothes don't matter? Freshman year I dressed like a loser and this one guy told me where to get "Fresh" clothes and stuff, basically so I looked like everyone else. My success rate with women didn't go up, you know why? I still didn't have the confidence to approach and only recently have I been getting comfortable approaching. I got a few comments like "Wow, Mike cleaned up" but overall, my success rate didn't go up. I do thank that dude for getting me to take showers everyday though and saving everyone from the horrible body oder I had back then during gym class. To this day I take showers everytime before I leave the house. Still I'm glad I found SoSuave because without SoSuave I might never be making as much progress as I am now.

zerocelcius

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I weighed 128lbs when I joined the Army @ 18 (I suffered from malnutrition as a child...:whistle:) After 1 year & a half, I weighed 159lbs. I don't really think it had that much effect on the ladies (I was break'n hearts @ 128 :rolleyes: no seriously I was), but @ 159 I got a lot more compliments on how I looked. I know I could have weighed more, but there was no way I was going to put on weight. I was boxing at the time and that weight class was hard enough.

The thing I remember the most about getting up to normal weight was my energy and strength. I maxed MY ENTIRE PT Test (physical fitness test) including my run (11min-2 miles.)

I ate 5-7 times a day. Lots of pasta (all you can eat pasta right across from my place, every day for lunch.) However; I also drank a lot of beer... I mean a lot. I was taking Weight Gainer, creatine, and going to the gym everyday.
I know; I have changed my ways. I eat better, don't drink nearly as much, do day on day off at the gym, and quit weight gainer. I still take creatine and protein, but not gainer.

Oh yea the topic.... Get to your average core weight, exercise, do the best you can at looking your best, be interesting, charming, outgoing, funny, and if you have time try fitting in some time where you don't care who or how people look at you.

HandyAndy

Banned
Reaction score
Kev07 said:
Post up a pic and we'll see what we can do for you
Theres no way we can help you if we dont know how you look, the smallest things matter, yea i know its hard and embarassing showing yourself to the public but its waht you gotta do if you want help

Askmen.com
Great site, read through the fashion tips and articles on the left side.

Gamblor

Don Juan
Reaction score
This thread inspired me to register and post a massive multi page heart felt response, citing reallife experiences that actually happened to me today. Then I got an error closing internet explorer on my last paragraph.

To summarize:

*****es make excuses.
Winners make solutions.

Stop ****ing crying, and focus on what YOU can do to IMPROVE EVERYDAY.

Life is hard. Deal with it. Maybe you should read the thread about the guy who lost his leg to give you some perspective on your "problems" cause the fact is no one likes a whiny *****.

If you can stop feeling sorry for yourself and take these words to heart you'll return to thank me later.

jonwon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Gamblor said:
This thread inspired me to register and post a massive multi page heart felt response, citing reallife experiences that actually happened to me today. Then I got an error closing internet explorer on my last paragraph.

To summarize:

*****es make excuses.
Winners make solutions.

Stop ****ing crying, and focus on what YOU can do to IMPROVE EVERYDAY.

Life is hard. Deal with it. Maybe you should read the thread about the guy who lost his leg to give you some perspective on your "problems" cause the fact is no one likes a whiny *****.

If you can stop feeling sorry for yourself and take these words to heart you'll return to thank me later.
This is all that needs to be said.

The guy has the wrong attitude altogether.

He gets rejected and that is it.

Here is a simple model for you, even though it wont go in as the guy has the wrong attitude altogether.

I cant help this guy, he needs to help himself.

I believe the dating/attraction game is very much a numbers game.
If you have alot to offer including looks your pull ratio will be alot higher, meaning if you open up say 100 women you could potentially walk away with 10 numbers and possibly 6 lays.

If you had little going for you, you would have to open twice that number or three times that number to get the same results.

It is a massive number game ideal at play, listen to this because it is the TRUTH!

To improve your ratio you develope yourself not wallow in self pitty.

Dotn bother replying and wasting forum space OP, your posts scream of insecurity and defeatist attitude, i think its pathetic, if i think that i suspect most women pick up on it too.

Change your attitude and the world will change with it, or you can be negative and defeatest and keep flicking one over the wrist, you have had your answers, but knowing your 'type' you will not do what needs doing to be 'successful' your loss buddie.

Looks only matter to improve your ratio, take alook at the REAL WORLD and take those blinkers off and you will see average to ugly looking blokes with fine women all the time, i know i do.

You dont since you cant 'accept' that a women will be attracted to you.

You have all the wrong programming, the DJ bible is going to be of little help to a guy with hang ups such has yours.

I would start downloading has much stuff has i can if i was you, start with David D advanced programme for some good solid re-programming tips to get rid of the garbage in your head.

Downtown DJ

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey man!

Whether you're 140 or 240 you need to join your nearest gym because you're either too skinny or too fat for your height. That alone will give you loads of confidence. You'll look better in nice clothes and in your already nice car. And you'll also be able to see your d!ck...hehe j/k.

At one point I was 230 (I'm 5'7"), wore eyeglasses, had terrible teeth, was in love with video games, drove a s#itty car, broke, only exercise I did was called jacking off, etc. and had a girlfriend but she wasn't much to brag about either. I now weigh a muscular 170, wear contacts (lasik soon), have braces (3 months left :) ), I VERY rarely play video games, drive a pimped out car, earn a 6 figure yearly income, do brazilian jiu-jitsu and muay thai both 3 times a week each, but no girlfriend...but because I don't NEED one. Why? Because now I get all the benefits from having a girfriend without all the drama and that other stuff that comes along with them. 'Til I find "Ms. Right" I'm going to keep f#cking lots of Ms Wrongs.

Now, go out there, join your nearest gym, get on a healthy diet, if you wear glasses get contacts, bad teeth? Get braces, if you have pimples pop them...just kidding, get that neutrogena stuff I've heard it works. But even more important, get a life! Do something interesting, get a hobby, learn an instrument, a foreign language, collect dead flies, doesn't matter just do something!

Seems like you've got the financial part in place, so making these changes shouldn't be hard for you. You'll have money for the gym, braces, healthy food (more expensive than regular food), etc.

Sixty pounds ago I had a girlfriend I met on the Internet, now I don't do the Myspace thing, chat rooms, etc. because I meet girls in real life. Now...last night at this same time a fine little "church girl" whose parents think is a virgin (little do they know her precious little daughter is a freak), was riding my c0ck yelling "Ohhh Downtown DJ...I'm gonna cvm!...oooohhhh aaaahhh" while all the guys from her church were jacking off to thoughts of them being able to hold her hand.

Does she f#ck me because every Sunday at church I give her 'a little gift', like flowers and teddy bears...you know what all those "nice" guys give girls they like. Does she f#ck me because I take her to nice restaurants, give her "cute" necklaces, etc.? Hell no! I don't even go to church! HAHA!! She lets me f#ck her because I'm not that sad, 230 pound blob of boredom anymore!

Keep studying the DJ Bible and change your life my man. :up:

Reaction score
It is not his weight that is the issue -- it is his facial features.

Reaction score
Last Man Standing said:
If you are not blessed with looks then you must over-compensate in other areas!! You have to be strong, physically, or strong in character, or strong in the money arena, strong athletically, or strong intellectually, or bold in attitude - pimp bold! Something else must transcend your physical looks!!
So true... are all rockstars handsome? No the guy from Motorhead is ugly as fuc k but he gets laid all the time. Personality trumps looks in the long run, if you wanna one-night-stand work out and get a good body.