Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What can you do if you're a 3 or 4?

MicCheck1-2

Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been reading the DJ Bible and while it's been awfully helpful, I'm not sure it's working too well for me. I notice how most of the DJs were already getting good vibes from females but I never have in my life. No female has ever given me a 2nd look. I've done the cold approaching to no avail. Most say they already have a boyfriend or stop talking to me and walk away. I already know I'm not not even in the least bit attractive but what can I do about it? Should I just forget about girls and try to find better my life elsewhere? I think there might be a such thing as too ugly.

ChrizZ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
post a pic of you. Everybody can become more attractive and we'll help u get there.

SharinganUser

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You need to boost your confidence a lot. Women are just someone to spend some quality time with. Nothing more, nothing less. Getting a woman won't make your life better as you might think. You need to just stop caring about women and start enjoying life.

Reaction score
If you are not blessed with looks then you must over-compensate in other areas!! You have to be strong, physically, or strong in character, or strong in the money arena, strong athletically, or strong intellectually, or bold in attitude - pimp bold! Something else must transcend your physical looks!!

MicCheck1-2

Don Juan
Reaction score
Last Man Standing said:
If you are not blessed with looks then you must over-compensate in other areas!! You have to be strong, physically, or strong in character, or strong in the money arena, strong athletically, or strong intellectually, or bold in attitude - pimp bold! Something else must transcend your physical looks!!
How does this work when a girl won't even look in your direction? How does this work when you are 5'6, 240 pounds, and ugly? It's SO easy for people to say this but when I go to work, the ones with the hot chicks are the exact opposite of me.

Reaction score
Read my post again!! You know the answer!

MicCheck1-2

Don Juan
Reaction score
So all I need to do is transcend my physical looks? I'm supposed to believe that fairy tale? Can you show me pics of a guy uglier than me being successful with chicks? I doubt it. I already have money and drive a nice car. How does this help me when the same chicks see me hop out that car and still look the other way? There's gotta be a better way.

HandyAndy

Banned
Reaction score
post a pic and have some of these experienced dudes help you out, theres always someone uglier, i doubt your the ugliest living thing walking the earth right now.

Reaction score
5' 6" 240 pounds -- let's start with this flaw!! :rolleyes:

Reaction score
Kev07 said:
Post up a pic and we'll help you improve your looks.
A pic is not necessary - he is 5 6 240!!

JDA70

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Sounds like your outer game needs work.
5' 6" 240 pounds, man you need to drop like
90 pounds, be in shape and get you some
DJ cloths. I've seen ugly guys with girls so
start working on your outer game.

zerocelcius

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
JDA70 said:
Sounds like your outer game needs work.
5' 6" 240 pounds, man you need to drop like
90 pounds, be in shape and get you some
DJ cloths. I've seen ugly guys with girls so
start working on your outer game.

yea like this guy.. He has to get all the girls

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DsNFxOOnjgw

The Sperminator

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree with you though. People always say confidence is the key but that isn't always true. You have to be a least somewhat decent looking. I want to see the biggest player ever in a fat suit and lets see how many chicks he can get. First thing first try to lose some weight. 240 at 5'6 is way to heavy. Hell 240 at 6'2 is too heavy. You need to start exercising. Since you got money get a trainer. Go on one of those meal plans too. The ones that prepare all your meals for you. Secondly you probably want to get a new wardrobe too. Get some nice shoes, shirts, jeans, etc. Clothes can help so much you have no idea. Clothes can probably bring you up at least a couple points.

nicknle

Reaction score
From what I've seen women are rather incapable of creating a stable environment for themselves, they're constantly worrying about something, have a tendency to overreact constantly, gossip out of insecurity, and generally live a life of mental chaos. Men on the other hand are very good at stabilizing their mental life, we're much less likely to be intimidated. Which is why I believe girls are much better at school (k-12) they're much more likely to do homework where as boys are much more likely to procrastinate with a disregard for consequences.

This helps explains why nothing is more attractive to a woman than a confident, mentally stable male. He symbolizes someone that can create a safe environment for her, someone that can free her mind from the constant chaos it's plagued with. You create an environment for her where she's not worried and scared of what's going to happen, an environment where she's mentally stable, and ready to have kids (or at least get in bed with you). This is why an alpha male is so attractive, he's the strongest most stable person in the group.

By attaching yourself to the belief that you must be potently attractive--you create a mental instability for yourself, thus repelling the woman of your dreams that needs that very stability to free her own mind. When you're talking to women you have to keep your mind stable and free of any concern. When there's a woman you're attracted to in your presence your attention should be entirely on her, ensure her comfort and pleasure and she'll ensure yours. The problem with most attractive men is that they're too ****y and unconcerned with the women they encounter they're full of themSELVES rather than female. The problem with most unattractive men is that they're too full of self doubt, they're concerned with the female but they're too unstable and their thoughts inhibit natural male conduct.

So before you go out and set yourself up for failure approaching women, develop that mental stability. Don't rationalize your feelings of self doubt, just awknowledge them and laugh at their novelty. Your weight is probably a manifestation of your pschological instability. I work at an airport and I see hundred of couples a day, and more often than not attractive women pair up with less attractive (although most definitely groomed) men.

Reaction score
Kev07 said:
Oh shvt, I didn't see that.

You're THAT overweight and you wonder why women dont' give you a second glance?:nono:
He is either the strongest man in the world or a fat ass!!! :rolleyes:

DJ Nick, before you give advice - read the post!!

nicknle

Reaction score
Haha, I did read it and I don't see how my response was irrelevant!