What can good-looks do that a personality can not?

Sisko

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You can always find some guy that is good with women, and understand his attitude.

By understanding the attitude he has I don't mean theoreticaly(sp) ?

But reading this site will definatly not save you from mistakes, it will only help you understand them.

Anyways spike I somewhat agree with you.
If you are not butt ugly, your looks less important than attitude,
but they are not so unimportant as you are saying.

Soma

Banned
Reaction score
This isn't meant to "pick" on you Spike, but JT is right. I'm sure you've been out to bars, clubs, etc. I'm sure you've had your fair-share of experience with women compared to many guys. But from your posts it's obvious you don't have the field expierence that is being talked about here. Nor have you seen someone with such experience. This isn't a diss on you nor is intended to undermine your game skills. It's merely a statement of fact.

When you meet someone with an unreal level of game, your whole perspective will change. Then when you apply the shiet, on a consistent basis, what you learn from that guy(s), things will come into focus. I know, right now, you think you know what's up. You don't. If you're interested in learning, you could easily see what IS up, but that's your choice.

Take care.

-Soma

Spike_the_cowboy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You guys are sad... Really really sad. JT just contradicted himself and you don't even see it. My eyes are wide open.

TyTe`EyEs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sorry, I didn't see any contradiction.

Tai

Don Juan
Reaction score
You guys really need to wake up and listen to Spike_the_cowboy cause the man speak the truth.

most of us have decent facial features but we got no style and attidude like Spike_the_cowboy put it. I mean if you got a good face but you're hair is not styling and you're face unshaven, you arnt gonna get second look.

I remember back in highschool when i had crappy hair and clothes, i was called a loser and a geek but since i changed my style, everything is better now. The cool people wanna be my friend and the geek look up to me.

If you look at any stud, you'll see that he is always stylish, has an earing, neat hair and attitude like he own the place. If you dont get second look, most likely because you look like any other dude in the place.

Le Parisien

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Really, instead of "arguing" based on personal beliefs, how about some concrete real EVERYDAY life examples to back up the "ugly dudes can get hot hot girls".

I don't want to flame anyone, but it really sounds like some "not that good looking" guys are trying to convince themselves that "I CAN get hot hot girls in general if my game is tight".

We are talking about generalities here, not some exceptions like celebrities or billionnaires.

By the way, being good looking doesn't (only) mean having nice facial features to me. If you have a nice face but weigh more than 400lbs, you are "ugly".

Peace.
:)

tactic

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
La Parisien,

Although this might be true of them but I know for a fact that just because you're ugly doesn't mean it will get you nowhere. I had a close friend of mine who was a girl, and I asked her what she thought about that guy that she's been loving for months and she said this and that but never mentioned looks. So I asked her what about looks? And she responded with an uncertain kind of expression. You see, from my view he wasn't that decent-looking either... but he was very assertive, tough-like, and had the style that girls digged. He was also a year-older than her. Also, guess what?... She was thinking about having sex with her.

Le Parisien

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I never said being ugly will get you nowhere...
:D

My point as I have already stated before is that being good looking/ugly is just one of the factors in the "game", but it can NOT be replaced by some other things such as "a tight game".

It's possible to compensate to a certain extent and under certain circumstances by being smooth, but there is NO miracle.
Since I go out 3 times a week, I know what I am talking about.

When some one comes up stating that EVEN AT DANCE CLUBS, a tight game will make you a pimp, I really really don't know what to say...
:rolleyes:

Soma

Banned
Reaction score
Some people here are confused. It was said that girls will act different around attractive guys. If a guy is attractive enough he can, right off the bat, get away with the things unattractive guys can not.

It was NOT said that ugly guys can't get attractive women. They CAN. But they are at an INITIAL disadvantage. To make up for that "gap" the ugly guy needs good game. With tight enough game he can get girls that an attractive guy, with average game, can not get, consistently.

NOW...if an attractive guy AND an ugly guy both have tight game, guess who the girl is going for? That's right, the attractive guy. That is the truth. Yes, there are exceptions but they are so far and few between that you can realistically not even count them.

Your teddy bear-o-love,
Soma

Le Parisien

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Very well said Soma.

That's exactly what I've been trying to communicate since the beginning.
Some guys just don't want to admit that "a tight game" will give a big advantage, but in NO WAY it makes everything possible.

And it's funny to see some people with the obsession on the idea of "good looking guys with no game". Why would the good looking guys always have no game, and you (maybe ugly?:D ) will be the master DJ?
Some people might argue that "because they don't need to". But from my personal experience, those with a pathetic "game" are usually the ugly dudes. Example: those guys who would so eagerly buy random girls drinks at bars and clubs are typically some not so good looking guys.
I think the good looking guys naturally have more interactions with women, especially the hot ones. So if they are not too dumb, they naturally learn the good ways to deal with them.

Finally, I'm NOT what can be called a "hot guy", far from it. I just go out a lot, and I'm a very good observer and experimenter. I don't base my ideas on hear-says or TV shows, and definitively not from some myths from the Internet...
;)

ShortTimer

Banned
Reaction score
In my field of paper flowers and candy clouds of l
Re: Men and women are different creatures. Don't be fooled!

Originally posted by Spike_the_cowboy
If you need more proof, just look around at how many young attractive women date and marry old and/or ugly men! - It happens all the time.
I cannnot think of one example of this that I've ever seen. I guess Billy Joel and Kristy Brinkly did it, but they also got divorced.

I hate to admit it but Mystery Woman is 100% right on this. Looks are of great importance and no amount of "game" will save some ugly-ass mutant from a lonely life.

My conclusion is that looks are equally important for men and women, but women often are forced to drop their standards to find a man who is the most suitable for finacially supporting their lifestyle, which often may not be the most handsome guy.
This also makes women stone cold mercenary wh0res, but that's a different topic all together.

tactic

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So no hope for them huh?

Soma

Banned
Reaction score
Yeah Parisien, I agree. Most good looking guys I've come into contact with have natural game since they have been in contact with so many women. I'm in no way a master but have always been pretty good at interacting with women, think I got that from my dad who's a natural charmer, and since I've been in the PU community my skills have gotten better. I've found that the guys who most often give me a run for my money when gaming women are the tall, attractive, suave mofo's. Especially since I'm 5'7, and thin. The short, stubby, ugly guys have yet to be any competition. Though I have known ugly guys with good game, much tighter than mine, I've worked with them rather than against them.

The one exception I know of, is my best friend. He is one good-looking motherphucker. He could easily be a model. Growing up with him I heard over and over from many, many women that my friend is one of THE best guys they've ever seen. Buuuuut this guy has the WORST game. Truly, this guy has no idea how to talk to girls. He actually comes to me for advice, even if he doesn't always listen. He's petrified to even go up and talk to a girl. You would never guess this from looking at him. The girls he goes for are 6's and 7's, and I'm sure it's because he doesn't think he can do any better, even though I tell him he can get REALLY hot girls on his looks alone.

His looks alone get the girls but his game ruins it. The combo of my looks and my game get me much hotter girls than him. But if he were to actually learn some game, and get to around my level, there would be no competition. He'd trump me almost every single time. Of course, I'd work with him at that point, and make him my wing. : )

-Soma

MindOverMatter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think Gunwitch explained it the best in his method: (http://gunwitch.fastseduction.com/)

Looks, Effort, and their Interrelation:

Looks scale: -1- being the worst conceivable, and –10- being the best.
Effort scale (amount of women approached and overall drive to ensure sex with them): -1- being utterly rarely, -5- being a few on weekends or acquaintances from social circles, and -10- being at least three new women per day. –1- drive = will say hello to a woman but not much else, -5- will try to get her interested in him until the first sign of trouble or disinterest, -10- will outright make her become angry or verbally reject you 100% before even considering moving on.

Take a guy who is a –1- in looks (perhaps fat, short, hideous face, balding, old, smelly, poorly dressed, etc.), but a -10- in effort. This guy will STILL land women who are -5.5s- once in while, and –3s- frequently.
Looks DO make a difference, but you can be successful even if you are lacking in that department. If you are average looking, but you have the right attitude and right knowledge of the game, you CAN accomplish a lot and pull great looking girls. If you are ugly, you CAN pull average women. As long as you keep trying, don't give up, and know what you're doing.

MysteryWoman, I disagree with you about women going after ugly guys only because of money or status. I have an italian friend, who is about 5'9, weighs around 300 lbs, is not rich, has a hairy back (I know i'm being redundant by saying he's hairy after saying he was italian), lives at home, and is an out of work drummer. Now this guy has nothing going for him in the looks, finance or status department. He's a social dreg. This guy, has had 3 girlfriends in the last 2 months, and I wouldn't grade one of them bellow 7.5 (and that says a lot, because I have never met a girl who's a 10). To say that these girls dated him because of his money or status is a joke.

I also have 2 other friends, who are very good looking guys, but have been single for the past year. Why? Because they have 0 game, don't have the effort, and are too intimidated by women. They DO get approached by women more then the fat italian friend, but they always end up driving them away because of their AFC ways. I.e. lack of game.

I'm not saying looks don't matter, they do, but there are many other factors to consider. Women can get far in life, just based on their looks. Men can't. We need more then just good looks to get far in life. You can't just depend on one asset to be successful, be it looks, game, money, status, etc. You need ALL of them.

Just because you have looks doesn't mean you should neglect other aspects of your life like your job or your game. And just because you have a secure job and knowledge of the game doesn't mean you shouldn't hit the gym and get in killer shape. Be the best you can be, not for the women, but for yourself.

Kineti[C]harm

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
BLAHBLAHBLAH so many idiots here I'm almost crying.

Looks matter, looks are not essential they are an asset.

Face and body... Body almost trumphs face actually.

Anyways genetic encoding tells us that prettier/goodlooking people are more trustworthy and the better part of the human race. Nothing you can do about that, it's genetic.

But it's not ESSENTIAL to have good looks, game is a very important thing too.

But you'll get a LOONG ASS way with confidence and attitude. Confidence and attitude can be just as attractive (more on a subconscious level) as looks.

Dancing is also something that attracts because it shows sexual prowess and bodyrythm.

See when I was out clubbing a couple days ago I had over 15 HB8+ girls clawing for my attention on the dancefloor, a threeset of HB8.5 blondes were so desperate for attention they started doing the nastiest christina aguilera moves, rubbing their tits, almost dryhumping the foundationpoles etc. Girls were constantly accidently bumping into me or stuff or start heavy grindingmovements 10cm from me with their ass directed towards me. I never ever looked at them or acknowledged them... Now what was this? Was it because I'm a goodlooking guy, was it because I dance good, was it because I'm confident and arrogant and didn't acknowledge them? Or was it a mix, or something else? Take a guess. Not to be arrogant but don't tell me that an ugly or averagelooking person can get that kind of attention. Not sexualattention atleast, maybe he can get alot of girls interested in dancing with him cause it's cool.

I even accidently bumped into a girl on the dancefloor when I entered it once because I was abit tipsy. She lost her full drink on the floor so the glass broke. You know she tried the usual "Soo will you buy me a new one?" with a laugh in her voice i just looked up in an innocent manner and said "Hey it wasn't my fault!" and you know what she apologized to me and said it was her fault for bringing a drink to the dancefloor (even though there was alot of space so it was not any danger). I'm pretty sure that if I was not goodlooking or confident or even playfull that she would have gotten mad instead of getting interested in me and her friend even opened me and gave me her nr.

Looks is a good asset, pair it with good talking skills and you can twirl just about anyone around your finger and get away with just about anything.

as I said it's a genetical trait that makes people trust you more, see you as more alpha and what not.

But there are guys that are average or even less than average looking with INSANE game that pulls HOOOOT girls!

So do not worry about looks, just GET THE FVCK INTO THE FIELD. I've been out thursday, friday, saturday, abit sunday, tuesday, yesterday and I'm going out tomorrow and saturday and might even go out tonight even though I'm broke. Why? Because I LOVE LIFE, I want to HAVE FUN!! And I love meeting girls, more and more and mooore aaaannndd moooooreeeeee!

Stop sitting around here discussing such a mundane and lame subject and instead increase your skills and attitude.

Now FVCK OFF.

- Kineti[c]harm

tactic

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Kinetic, I wish I could believe you bro...

But there are too many of us who think the other way and who knows. Everything might depend on everyone in every environment.

The thing is, in my area... I've met some guys who aren't good-looking yet they have lots of style and maturity and they get women that way.

Hamaraz

Don Juan
Reaction score
Girls were constantly accidently bumping into me or stuff or start heavy grindingmovements 10cm from me with their ass directed towards me. I never ever looked at them or acknowledged them... Now [/B]

This happens to me in clubs as well. :)

Hamaraz

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Hamaraz
This happens to me in clubs as well. :)
And they are the hottest ones in the club that come over to me to bump and grind.

Hamaraz

Don Juan
Reaction score

If a woman can find a handsome, rich man, she is laughing. But in real life it is not always that easy. So a woman will often play a ruthless game, the ugly rich (or guy who meets a financial requirements) is the guy she will choose to marry and raise her offspring, but behind his back she will try and get pregnant by the best looking guy she can find (often the unreliable sort after sexy stud). One in ten children are not the children of the fathers they believe they are, and it is believed to be as high as one in five. Ever noticed that when you see a stunning model with an ugly guy, she usually looks miserable and it is not exactly can't keep my hands off him (but then again many guys are immune to reading body language). Ever noticed that when a beautiful woman and ugly guy get together, the children often inherit mum's stunning good looks. [/B]

I love this. And for good looking men like myself who do not want to get married, but just bang, its awesome. :p Let the ugly rich AFC married the hb and spend his $$$$$$ on them, I just want to bang them for free. And with her deception, I do not have to pay child support.