Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.
You've been "getting ready" for two years.
She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.
Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.
Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.
I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.
Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules. Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.
You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.
I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.
Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.
These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.
This thread is about BOOKS, the other stuff belongs to another thread.Books cannot do it. Mental toughness is 100% application. You have to go through adversity. Fighting, sports, competition, rejection, hardships, injuries- they all build it.
Have here a copy of Lenny Bailes Windows 98 and a signed copy of Frequency Robert Morris ....Seven Habits of Highly Effective People, by Covey. That is all you need. But then you need the discipline to build these habits. You can't read a book and immediately develop mental toughness... You really don't need a book to do this. Mental toughness is a function of disciple, and discipline can only be achieved with practice.
My advice would be to pick one thing, that you are pretty sure you could not master... then master it. It could be anything from learning to juggle, playing a musical instrument, learning a new language, or to be more productive... complete a professional certification you need to expand your business opportunities.
Seen so many YouTube videos onSeneca book on stoicism. Meditations by Marcus A.
Elaborate on frequencyHave here a copy of Lenny Bailes Windows 98 and a signed copy of Frequency Robert Morris ....
Awesome stuff read the one by his son as well is this very popular among the military crowd?Seven Habits of Highly Effective People, by Covey. That is all you need. But then you need the discipline to build these habits. You can't read a book and immediately develop mental toughness... You really don't need a book to do this. Mental toughness is a function of disciple, and discipline can only be achieved with practice.
My advice would be to pick one thing, that you are pretty sure you could not master... then master it. It could be anything from learning to juggle, playing a musical instrument, learning a new language, or to be more productive... complete a professional certification you need to expand your business opportunities.
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.
Please elaborate on these they sound very interesting-The Obstacle is the Way
-Fathered by God
-Wild at Heart
AmenSure read the books, but DO something that makes you uncomfortable, and get comfortable being uncomfortable....
You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.
I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.
Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.
These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.