Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What are your thoughts on posting pics from gym to SM?

user252009

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Was just wondering, what do you guys think of posting pics/stories from the gym on social media? Do you do it/not do it? Why/why not?

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Do it if you are in elite physical shape and are using Instagram game to seduce. For top tier guys, Instagram can be the best place to game, and even more efficient/effective than other game sources.

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't post to social media, although I do consume it. I find posting selfies, period, to be narcissistic.

But if you're ripped, women will line up to bang you, and all you need is a few hashtags.

firstbornunicorn

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Every now and then I post a shirtless story and get some attention from that (not in the gym, usually outside, surfing, ice swimming, running in the snow, etc), but 99% of my posts/stories are interesting stuff. A certain type of girl reacts purely to thirst traps, and you'll always be out done but a leaner/buffer dude eventually. I'm lean and athletic, also attractive, so for me it works.

I've heard it from women: gym selfies are cringe. If you're gonna post shirtless photos because your physique is good, do it less cringe-ly by doing a sport outside, and preferably a photo someone else took.

Deranged

Don Juan
Reaction score
OP - it’s homosexual. Men don’t use social media, let alone post gay gym bathhouse photos.
I agree with this. This also reminds me of the idea you laid out in another post; suggesting that if you're adapted to the modern rhetoric, you've got brain damage. I think your observations are spot on.

Men should get fit from doing real things, not running on hamster wheels in human-sized mouse cages (gyms).
Why not both? While getting fit from doing real things is king, isolating muscles with weights will really make them pop(If thats the look you're after). It may also help you make better/faster mind muscle connections which should help for long term injury prevention.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
if you're ripped, women will line up to bang you, and all you need is a few hashtags.
Yes. This can make Instagram game much easier.

I've heard it from women: gym selfies are cringe. If you're gonna post shirtless photos because your physique is good, do it less cringe-ly by doing a sport outside, and preferably a photo someone else took.
Always remember that what women say vs. what women react positively to are 2 different things. With that said, I would recommend using shirtless pics if you are ripped that someone else took.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
My boyfriend (fiancé) has a home gym, he wouldn't be caught dead in a public gym.

He told me what goes on there and like @Pan87 said, it does sound quite gay.

He doesn't have SM either, nor do I.

I agree it's all pretty much fvcked and adapting to the modern rhetoric suggests mental deficiency.

I'm definitely learning this!
I used to treat my trips to the gym as a business trip. No words spoken. Headphones or earbuds in, weighted vest on, pushing myself to the limit and beyond with 15-30 second breaks between sets and trying to lift more weight than the previous time(Density training).

People respected the fvck out of me at that place...I used to have dudes trying to talk to me to get my opinions on stuff all the time and I told them to catch me after my workout and those dudes used to fvcking wait 30-40 minutes sometimes to talk to me...it was pretty crazy.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
What about non-selfie pics, of gear and stuff?
Posting pics of gear? Are you fvcking dumb bro? You know that's a controlled substance that is serious jail time if they decide to make an example of the dumb ass posting it on social media right?

allergictobs

Don Juan
Reaction score
Do it if you are in elite physical shape and are using Instagram game to seduce. For top tier guys, Instagram can be the best place to game, and even more efficient/effective than other game sources.
But if you're ripped, women will line up to bang you, and all you need is a few hashtags.
I have never used instagram, but this got me interested. I've also never posted shirtless photos on social media, but I would say I'm in top 1% shape, so maybe I should? How do I go about doing this - can you describe the basics or post a link to a simple guide? Can you post a shirtless photo on instagram without your face showing and then have another category of private pictures which shows your face (shirt on)? Would this work to retain some privacy?

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have never used instagram, but this got me interested. I've also never posted shirtless photos on social media, but I would say I'm in top 1% shape, so maybe I should? How do I go about doing this - can you describe the basics or post a link to a simple guide? Can you post a shirtless photo on instagram without your face showing and then have another category of private pictures which shows your face (shirt on)? Would this work to retain some privacy?

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I appreciate the humor, but I'm genuinely interested in how instagram game works and what the rules of the platform are.
There are multiple websites and YouTube channels with content about how to get laid using Instagram. Shirtless pics will help you get laid on Instagram if you are ripped.

darksprezzatura

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Social media is an alternative to phone numbers. I usually ask for a girl’s ig to filter if she’s legitimate and has a life/hobbies.

Gyms are a convenience for weather logistic issues to doing “real life” things. Add in strength training and rock climbing, good to go.

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Can you post a shirtless photo on instagram without your face showing and then have another category of private pictures which shows your face (shirt on)? Would this work to retain some privacy?
No, women are not going to be interested in you if you're just posting pics of your body and no face. Just like tits without a face doesn't really work either except for jack-off material. You have to open up your account to be visible to everyone or just friend.

In my experience, women want you to be fit and strong. But when a man gets into the realms of focusing on making his muscles “pop” etc it very quickly turns him from a cool, rugged self-assured strong guy into a self-preening gym queen.

How does this disconnect happen?
As long as you're cool and ripped (and not narcissistic about it) then you're ok. But the moment you start fishing for likes is the moment that you're a gym queen.

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I only use LinkedIn, Facebook I quit 8 years ago, Instagram I quit 2 years ago. It’s time to leave the slave mind programming.