Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What are your thoughts on all the rampant shoplifting?

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If they go to more online shopping, we'll likely see an increase in people stealing packages off of people's porches.

A related thing I've noticed is the increase in airline violence. I remember for awhile after 9/11, the one thing you didn't want to do is act up on an airline, because they had zero tolerance for it, they had the air marshals, and they would cart you away. Now acting up on airlines seems routine.

Amazon used to promise 1 day deliver, but now almost all my orders are 2 days. I don't mind because I'm not ordering food. But if I'm ordering food or meds, I need it now.
I accidentally ordered Prime somehow on Amazon, but I've kept it since I wanted to try Prime Video anyway. I do like the shipping perks though. Anyway, yeah the one day is basically two day, and the two day is basically three day. You have to give them a day to ship it, and then two days after that you get it, so it's about three days. Better than the standard shipping though, which can take about 10 days.

BMX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Or get in...
So you're advocating for moving in alongside hordes of illegal alien ****heads and Chinese investors as police, fire, EMS and a few remaining human beings w/an ounce of common sense move out? Mad Max. Brilliant.

Stanley

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't venture into my city as much as I used too. Recent events in once considered 'safe' areas have discouraged me and the current political affairs have made it even more of a mess. The amount of lootings and riots that have taken place the past two years have painted a negative (but accurate) image. Break ins and shoplifting are becoming common place and even the trendier nicer areas are getting hit.

Millard Fillmore

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So you're advocating for moving in alongside hordes of illegal alien ****heads and Chinese investors as police, fire, EMS and a few remaining human beings w/an ounce of common sense move out? Mad Max. Brilliant.
Not advocating. Do what you want bro.

A lot of people bought property in NYC in the 70s for peanuts. Sold in the 2000s for millions. Soho, LES, Park Slope. Neighborhoods that were slums but now posh. Not for the faint of heart. Takes balls and vision.

Reincarnated

Don Juan
Reaction score
This is only really a problem in the urban areas of certain metros, particularly those who take a more "soft on crime" stance. This is a non-issue in the suburbs/more rural areas/metros where law and order are respected.

The stores will continue to operate brick and mortar where it's profitable, that's not changing. Obviously it's not profitable when theft is eating significantly into margins.

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's always the sheltered white normies who eventually become communists.

And then they realize just how well they lived as sheltered normies, but only after it's too late to go back.

The comforts of Western society has been taken for granted. Now these woke policies are turning our cities into warzones.

Ricky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I just wish it would be ok to tackle shoplifters. Sadly we would be prosecuted.

would be cool to blindside a shoplifter in a Terry tate office football style tackle

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And then they realize just how well they lived as sheltered normies, but only after it's too late to go back.
But they can still phuck their way into the upper echelons of the Party.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's always the sheltered white normies who eventually become communists.
Alissa Heinerscheid, currently on leave of absence from Bud Light, is a good example of this.

Privileged, sheltered white female who went to Harvard University for undergrad and the University of Pennsylvania's Wharton School of Business for an MBA. Both of those schools are elitist private schools.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Alissa Heinerscheid, currently on leave of absence from Bud Light, is a good example of this.

Privileged, sheltered white female who went to Harvard University for undergrad and the University of Pennsylvania's Wharton School of Business for an MBA. Both of those schools are elitist private schools.
It's not just sheltering that's the attractor, it's a sense of victimhood as well. And in Heinerscheid's case, ugliness. Smart, sheltered nerd types love the commies.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
All you need is a local government prosecute the law, and these perps quit.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Well, she caused a net value drop (for the investors in InBev) in the billions, but she isn't a thief. :rolleyes: