"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

What are your requirements to marry her?

bario

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 6, 2017
Messages
90
Reaction score
26
Assuming that you want to marry a girl either soon or in the future, what are your requirements or "must have" in order to finally go for it, if any?

She's rich?
She's super beautiful?
Both?
Love :D
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Vivacity

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 22, 2015
Messages
192
Reaction score
93
Must cook food.
Must clean house.
Must be trustworthy and loyal (not a slut who bangs the mailman or trash guy when you are not at home or gives a oral to her boss at work).


My additional requirement:
Must have a college (bachelor's) degree.
 

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 24, 2017
Messages
6,068
Reaction score
4,848
Age
36
Assuming that you want to marry a girl either soon or in the future, what are your requirements or "must have" in order to finally go for it, if any?

She's rich?
She's super beautiful?
Both?
Love :D
Top form SMV 18-23, thin, young, hawtttt as ****kkkk 15/10.

No ambiguity or anything cucky, weird, no deceit or lying followed by complete reform of divorce law, child custody, and the abolishment of feminism.

Even then, no marriage affiliated by the state.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

kbbroiler1971

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 1, 2018
Messages
139
Reaction score
124
Age
55
Okay I know this is an analogy question but for me the reality I would not get married with how the laws are so unfair to men. You're pretty much a slave after you sign the contract. The reasons you cited would be good for a Disney movie but this is reality. You have a better chance of winning the lottery meaning money than having a successful marriage. Now for me never married and no kids and my parents have been married for almost 50 years. So you would think I would side with marriage but I'm not. I've seen my dad been emasculated at some points and not even notice and the haze married men are in.
 

flowtheory

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 18, 2018
Messages
1,672
Reaction score
1,406
Age
37
Location
So Cal
- Has to be a great connection - physically, spiritually, emotionally.
- Has goals and dreams of her own.
- Takes care of herself - physically, mentally, spiritually.
- Doesn’t NEED me, but actively chooses me.
- Great sense of humour
- Communicates well
- Is open
- Loyal
- Trustworthy
- Believes in cultivating things with meaning
- Educates herself in whichever way and likes to try new things
- Values space but is deeply intimate
- Doesn’t try to control the relationship or how I interact with the world.
- Supports me in my life
- Believes in balance
 
Last edited:

Von

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 23, 2016
Messages
2,189
Reaction score
1,221
Age
37
I want:

1. A Friend
2. A team player
3. Someone who communicates (and i can communicate too)
4. Someone who shares my dreams, goal, passions
5. A complimentary partner (someone who can do stuff i cant: like cook.. Or will be strong where i am weak and vice versa) to grow together

These 5 éléments are key, added she is physically attractive and keep in shape and has a Brain with a sense of humour
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

highSpeed

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 20, 2011
Messages
1,022
Reaction score
896
Assuming that you want to marry a girl either soon or in the future, what are your requirements or "must have" in order to finally go for it, if any?

She's rich?
She's super beautiful?
Both?
Love :D
She's rich
She's beautiful
She's demure
She f*cks like a champ all the time, even when she doesn't want to
She never, ever nags
She's loyal to a fault
She has no orbiters
She lets the man lead

All of these are mission critical for marriage to succeed. If you are missing any of these, abort and eject.
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

VladPatton

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 26, 2012
Messages
3,246
Reaction score
232
Location
NYC
A prenup tighter than a granite block.
 

Thorninmyside

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 18, 2014
Messages
622
Reaction score
356
Likes traditional gender roles and doesn't find anything toxic about me being a man and her being a woman.
 

evan12

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 2, 2012
Messages
1,371
Reaction score
313
It seem many men here just asking for what always men was asking for , but just hide it lately because of feminism
 

kbbroiler1971

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 1, 2018
Messages
139
Reaction score
124
Age
55
Not getting married so no list. I live in a world of absolutes. I don't ever think about what if was like this because I know those women are few and far between.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Top