"She Laughed All Night. Then She Ghosted You. Here's Why."

Dinner ran three hours. She laughed at everything. You walked her to her car thinking this one's locked in.

Then: nothing. Two texts. No reply. What happened?

You did what most men do on a great date. You filled every silence, answered every question, and left her with nothing to wonder about. No mystery. Nothing to sit with when she got home.

Rule 3 of the "22 Rules" changes the ending: tell her a little, hold back the rest, and let her imagination do the chasing. The ghosting stops too.

Read more...

What are your nightgame openers?

reveal

New Member
Joined
Dec 28, 2018
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Age
34
I know this is a very newbie thread, especially since I've been gaming for a few years now and have opened lots of sets, but I like to periodically see these sorts of threads. Sometimes i'll read an opener which I think it 'good' and it will inspire me to open lots of sets on a night out and i'll have less approach anxiety due tot having faith in the opener (I also want to talk about the transition afterwards, but maybe save that for another thread)

We're talking about nightgame for what it's worth.

I feel like different openers might suit different environements. Opening with just 'Hi, i'm Paul!'' seems to work fine for US people, but here in the UK, it seems that sort of open is thought of as very strange and the girls never introduce themselves back like US girls do, but instead look at you with confusion, or maybe just spin and walk away.

I was out last night and there were so many hot girls sitting around in small groups of 2 to 4, and I just couldn't think of any good openers. Everytime i'd play an opener out in my head, it just sounded 'weird' to me, and then i'd get a surge of approach anxiety. Sucked.

I read lots of mixed/contradictory advice in terms of how important the opener is etc. Most say it doesn't matter, but I tend to agree with people like RSDJeffy who seems to imply that it's quite important and sets the pace of the interaction going forward and that the words DO matter. He tends to advice to say something 'funny' etc as opposed to like ''Hi'' kind of thing.

Situational openers where there's something obvious to comment on tend to work good in my experience, but often times, there's nothing that stands out, so i'll just resort to something boring like ''Hey, how's your night going?'' or maybe i'll comment on something they're wearing (mixed results)

So what kind of openers do you guys tend to use on night game, both on single sets, or like 2-3 sets?
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

fanatic22

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jan 7, 2018
Messages
416
Reaction score
329
If I can’t think of something on my walk over to her I say hey how’s it going. Sure, a good line would be great, but if I can’t think of one then I still need to approach immediately or risk anxiety or some other guy making it impossible. Over thousands of approaches its easier to come up with something.
 

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 4, 2012
Messages
7,175
Reaction score
5,571
"Nice shoes, lets fvck."
 
Top