"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

What are your goals?

Why are you a Don Juan?

  • To get a girlfriend

    Votes: 2 9.1%
  • To find the “one”

    Votes: 4 18.2%
  • To succeed in all area’s of life, including women

    Votes: 13 59.1%
  • Get a ƒuck buddy

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Have several ƒuck buddies

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Have sex with so many girls, you loose count

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Other, please explain

    Votes: 0 0.0%

  • Total voters
    22

Maxtro

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 6, 2004
Messages
3,198
Reaction score
31
Location
Kalifornicatia
I don't think this has been done before, if it has it's too late now ;)

Why are you trying to be a better Don Juan, what are your goals with life and women?
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

il_duce

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 13, 2003
Messages
518
Reaction score
1
Location
MY reality
When I first came to this site, my primary goal was just to get more women.

But now my primary goal is just to improve myself in all areas of life.
 

Maxtro

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 6, 2004
Messages
3,198
Reaction score
31
Location
Kalifornicatia
As for me, its my goal to have lots of sex with lots of women. I am aware that it is not the DJ way but I feel that I was cheated out of sex and I need to catch up.
 

SDBmania

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Nov 29, 2003
Messages
296
Reaction score
0
Age
45
To succseed in all areas of life, but...

I would very much like to have a girlfriend, but I'm in no rush.
 

Maxtro

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 6, 2004
Messages
3,198
Reaction score
31
Location
Kalifornicatia
Yeah SDBmania thats what I ment. Getting a girl or girls and using the skills of confedince and self worth and everything else being a DJ does to a person. Helping to get a job what ever.

And thats what the majorityy of people here seem to want. I'm surprised that there are more guys looking for the on than there are who want to have lots of sex.
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

comic_relief

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 29, 2004
Messages
3,282
Reaction score
49
Location
Baltimore, MD
My original reason

My original reason was to get a oneitis but now I gave up on her because alot of other chicks out there that are alot hotter.

My reason now is to improve all areas of my life including women.
 

Dirtheart

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 18, 2004
Messages
952
Reaction score
1
Age
49
Location
UK
I'm not interested in being a player. I am on the verge of fulfilling my long term ambition and reaching personal and financial success in life, so what I really want is a long term partner to settle down and share life and experiences with. But I want to be somebody she respects and feels lucky to be with.

I thought that I had found her, but then I lost her and came to this site to seek help to win her back into my life.

However, this site has given me optimism and has educated me on how to improve not only my chances, but my relationship techniques when I do meet the woman I'll settle down with.
 

SDBmania

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Nov 29, 2003
Messages
296
Reaction score
0
Age
45
Originally posted by Maxtro
Yeah SDBmania thats what I ment. Getting a girl or girls and using the skills of confedince and self worth and everything else being a DJ does to a person. Helping to get a job what ever.

And thats what the majorityy of people here seem to want. I'm surprised that there are more guys looking for the on than there are who want to have lots of sex.
Oh, I see. I wasn't replying to what you said though.
 
Top