Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What are you guys doing for halloween and where are you guys located

eli77

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In miami here right now was beautiful we just passed peak hurricane season so should be fun

Parallelophone

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
What fun is there for Halloween and grown men? We're too old to get invited to college parties.

I defy anyone here to come up with an idea for some Halloween fun. Let alone have actually had Halloween fun.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What fun is there for Halloween and grown men? We're too old to get invited to college parties.

I defy anyone here to come up with an idea for some Halloween fun. Let alone have actually had Halloween fun.
Plenty of bars attracting the 22-34 year old crowd had Halloween events this past weekend or even last night. Some of those bar nights might have been fun though most were likely overrated. Most guys who go to bars on Friday or Saturday nights walk away empty handed.

Former PUA Roosh had the following to say about Halloween in 2011, when evaluating the best nights of the year to get laid.

Halloween
Common Sense: It’s easier to approach since you have a costume, and girls will be extra slutty since they’re already dressed like a slut.
The Reality: Groups are too large and distractions from other costumers too frequent. She’s in the mood for constant attention reinforcement, not a long conversation that leads to sex.

Parallelophone

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Plenty of bars attracting the 22-34 year old crowd had Halloween events this past weekend or even last night. Some of those bar nights might have been fun though most were likely overrated. Most guys who go to bars on Friday or Saturday nights walk away empty handed.

Former PUA Roosh had the following to say about Halloween in 2011, when evaluating the best nights of the year to get laid.

In summary, Halloween isn't fun for grown men.

Even if you could pull at some bar on Halloween, who cares? Why is this more special than pulling random women on any other day? Holidays are supposed to be more special than regular days.

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't worship pagan or satanic holidays sorry bruh. Never have, never will.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In summary, Halloween isn't fun for grown men.

Even if you could pull at some bar on Halloween, who cares? Why is this more special than pulling random women on any other day? Holidays are supposed to be more special than regular days.
Some have noticed that pulling is more difficult on Halloween/Halloween weekend than a normal Fri/Sat night at other times of the year.

On Saturday night, I attended a Halloween event at a bar. It had a DJ and was somewhat loud. I could find quieter spots, such as an outdoor balcony for approaching (temperature was around 55-60 degrees that night so being outdoors was possible). Still, approaches weren't easy to come by and I saw more couples and mixed social circles that women in groups of 2-3 who were more serious about meeting men. I lone wolfed it because my friends are all in multi-year LTRs or married. I have no wings, which is why I typically do non-bar approaching much more. Wings aren't really a thing in daygame.

logicallefty

Reaction score
I worked cop duty last night, handed out candy to the kiddos'.

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
Went to a party at my girlfriends house. Im located a couple hours drive from Texas.

eli77

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Where are you located at?

M

member160292

Plate dressed up as a schoolgirl and I was a politician ;)
Went to cool bars, got drunk and nutty sex. Fun times

Last edited by a moderator:

Dr.Suave

Reaction score