Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

"What are you doing the rest of the day?"

skinnyguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Is this an indicator that she wants to be asked on a date? Or am I just trippin.

El Payaso

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Possibly.

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
Yes, this is one of the more subtle hints a woman will drop. If you are at a bar and she is bartending and likes you she will say things like:

"So what are your plans for the rest of the night?".
"Any big events planned for the rest of the weekend?"
"I have nothing to do tonight. I'm so bored!".
"I'd love to go to this movie but I have nobody to go with...".
"What is your name?"

In general, if she is interested, she will ask questions about you and she will make herself available. If she is not asking any questions about you, she is not interested.

I usually cut right to the chase and say "Are you single?" and "Write your number down for me".

thunder_god

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
skinnyguy said:
Is this an indicator that she wants to be asked on a date? Or am I just trippin.
Yes

Rainman4707

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women I've been seeing in the past have asked this.
They either want `to hang out with you (more likely) or they are wanting to find out more about you. If you figure it's the second part she wants to know & your answer is "Well I'm going for a walk in the wood with my mam & her dogs" then the woman is gonna go dry.

Women are always asking questions about us because they are trying to figure us out. They are intrigued, which is good

Intrigue = Interest = Attraction

If I thought she was digging to find out what I do in my nights off i used to answer "not sure yet" or something like that so I would remain a mystery.

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Got this one today from a plate as she was leaving.. My answers.. You know I'll be hanging out with the other girl I talk to...obviously joking of course...

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Depending on the situation and how long I've been with her, I may or may not say something like "I need to run some errands. Wanna join me?" Sometimes giving them time spontaneously causes a bit of a positive emotional spike.

If she's a brand new girl, I'll say something like "wouldn't you like to know!"

Huffman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ruler said:
A woman truly interested will NEVER ask you on a date. She will be too nervous or intimidated. This was taught by Pook.
Holy hell man, what are you smoking. Good thing it's showing your age on the left, otherwise people would actually believe this advice.

skinnyguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ruler said:
A woman truly interested will NEVER ask you on a date. She will be too nervous or intimidated. This was taught by Pook.

However, if she's hinting she wants you to ask her out, go for it. Ask her over to your place for movies. Easy for isolating and escalating for the lay.
Well I had a divorced chick ask me out for coffee yesterday. I'm pretty sure she's interested.

What I'll probably do is have her meet me at a coffee place nearby (she lives half an hour away from me) and gradually bring her over. I think this one will be super easy to close.

Anyway, yeah I think if a girl asks you what your plans are that's always the good sign. I can usually tell if a girl wants me with 100% accuracy. My issue is that I don't always jump on it when I should.