Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What are You Doing in Your Free Time?

mickdollaz

Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been enjoying the extra daylight hours and getting exercise early evenings at my leisure.

I'm self employed so I tend to indulge in f'ng around online at my leisure since I control my own schedule, but as a result, tend to work a little bit during evenings as well more than occasionally.

With the total absence of sports up until the last few days, I've had plenty of time to do some in-depth research and discovered, perhaps not shockingly, that this "virus" is a full-on hoax as of course everything and anything associated with it is a hoax as well. I say not surprisingly since pretty much everything we're told is a lie.

I'm very, very pissed at the lack of a nightlife around here, and it doesn't look like that situation is changing any time soon, not locally anyway.

What does concern me is how glum everyone looks when outside. They are clearly defeated, their eyes blank, their souls destroyed. I make eye contact with and greet just about everyone I encounter if they are able, and it is very, very rare that anyone will return my gaze. Many are scared, most are demoralized, and few if any, have the look of someone at ease.

Meanwhile, the forum continues to fill up with questions about cold approaching, it's just so bizarre.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's too bad. I haven't noticed anyone glum or see what you are talking about. I just think everything is just great and don't see the world the way you are. I'm watching Indiana Jones movies right now before they are removed from Netflix by the end of the week and doing some work around the home.

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm working from home. It saves me about 3 hours of my day (1 hr to shower + brush teeth + dress + eat, 2 hrs round trip commute)......

In my free time I work out and clean up around the house.

My current project is to expand my home gym by building DIY equipment. I'm currently working on building a curved treadmill. Next would be to make my own cement weights and build a power rack and a leg press. I already have a bench and a pull up bar so I need sometime to address the legs.....

I'm also on a horror movie binge....

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
I do fishing my man. It's also a form of socializing because beaches are full of people day and night, at night mostly women. Then I also do programming, I've been writing this piece of software for the past 2 years, it predicts soccer matches. All for me, entirely private build, have no pans on releasing it to the public.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm very, very pissed at the lack of a nightlife around here, and it doesn't look like that situation is changing any time soon, not locally anyway.

What does concern me is how glum everyone looks when outside. They are clearly defeated, their eyes blank, their souls destroyed. I make eye contact with and greet just about everyone I encounter if they are able, and it is very, very rare that anyone will return my gaze. Many are scared, most are demoralized, and few if any, have the look of someone at ease.

Meanwhile, the forum continues to fill up with questions about cold approaching, it's just so bizarre.
The reason you are seeing stuff about cold approaching on this forum is because the app swiping environment is so bad. People who are wise realize the ratios are worse than city populations at large on the apps and interactions primarily behind electronic screens are a complete waste of fuccking time.

Any way of meeting women in person is better than app swiping. People ask about cold approaching because the askers have weak social circles (becoming more common) and need to find a way to get laid fast. Social circle development in non-pandemic times is long and plodding and may not even be effective at a certain point. A lot of variables need to fall into place for social circle to work. The rise in app swiping is an inverse correlation with the decline of social circles.

DietrichVan

Reaction score
I do fishing my man. It's also a form of socializing because beaches are full of people day and night, at night mostly women. Then I also do programming, I've been writing this piece of software for the past 2 years, it predicts soccer matches. All for me, entirely private build, have no pans on releasing it to the public.
How effective?

redskinsfan92

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Fix my cars, run my errands, and make more money