“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

What are the tips for being better at plumbing?

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

MrWood

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 15, 2016
Messages
1,743
Reaction score
1,178
Age
60
Location
Scandinavia
stroke speed, depth, force, angle
oral and auditory
touch and reading reaction

generally before I get a chick in bed I already know how and where she wants to be touched, women literally tell you via body language from the time you chat, date
 

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 6, 2015
Messages
3,671
Reaction score
2,309
Location
Australia
Ok I LL leave the actual d1ck measuring competitions to Mr cola - gay much.

All I know is what a bunch of women have said. But I m sure that article must be tru since it's on the internet :p

And this thread started off being useful and OT before the tape measure and the fake alpha came out.
 

FruitLoops

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 23, 2019
Messages
149
Reaction score
58
Ok I LL leave the actual d1ck measuring competitions to Mr cola - gay much.

All I know is what a bunch of women have said. But I m sure that article must be tru since it's on the internet :p

And this thread started off being useful and OT before the tape measure and the fake alpha came out.
Yeap. We certainly got off topic pretty quickly.:confused:
 

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 18, 2015
Messages
10,537
Reaction score
8,538
Age
37
I used to worry about sex now I really don’t give a fvck. Women that have high interest in you are more concerned with pleasing you sexually than vice versa. And in my experience, the more I’m reminded of that in the bedroom the better I perform.

I should add that stamina counts for a lot. If you can go multiple rounds in a night you can usually be able to get her climax. Do be the two pump chump that falls asleep.
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 27, 2005
Messages
17,568
Reaction score
6,345
Age
50
Location
midwestern cow field 40
Always use Teflon tape. :p
I was putting in a dishwasher yesterday and the directions said to not use tape on the compression fitting, so I didnt, and it leaked. Took it apart, used tape, leak stopped. Stupid directions.

Being able to fix a leaky pipe is a great dj skill. Women suck at plumbing.
 
Top