Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What are the stigmas for single men over 35?

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Since the wall is 30 or younger, and I'm 40, I'm really not following your line of reasoning here. If I look around at all the people I personally know, and all the thousands of people going through divorce that have consulted with me, men in their 40s are rarely having LTRs and marrying women below 30. It happens, but it's the exception to the rule.

Maybe you're talking about men that are younger than 30 targeting post-wall women? Which makes no sense on a post that is discussing single men over 35. If the wall is 30, and this post is talking about men over 35, you've got a five year gap there where the man is still older than the woman.
it is doable being in your 40s and targeting women bellow 30 . Have a couple of friends managed that

The key is to look youthful , at least decent looking , be in shape , and have a premium lifestyle

the truth is that most 30+ women kinda look like they were hit by a high speed train

Getting a good looking 30+ woman takes the same pre requisites and game as getting a woman in the 20s . This is the truth

Slowhandluke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So what the fvck is the answer then for me being 34 and having the experience of a 20 year old? As time goes on, it's exponentially harder to have success with women due to my lack of experience and being seen as "creepy". So it'll take exponentially longer to gain the attractive experience in the gap from 34-49 than it would 20-35. Be like dude's uncle, and expect some success at 60-70?
The answer will sound generic and stupid, but work on yourself. Find what you are good at, and succeed at it. There is no magic bullet. There is no shortcut. But be smart about it. Play into your strengths.

And most of all, don't focus on pu55y. Just my 2 cents.

Slowhandluke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
it is doable being in your 40s and targeting women bellow 30 . Have a couple of friends managed that

The key is to look youthful , at least decent looking , be in shape , and have a premium lifestyle

the truth is that most 30+ women kinda look like they were hit by a high speed train

Getting a good looking 30+ woman takes the same pre requisites and game as getting a woman in the 20s . This is the truth

I think 10% to 15% of forty year olds can date younger (20 year olds). Older men have to be successful, they also need to look younger for the most part. They need to look about 35 and like previously mentioned, be in shape.

It's analogous to 10 to 15% of younger women who can find successful guys to date and marry. Not all younger women can find a high value man and not just be used as pump and dump material.

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think 10% to 15% of forty year olds can date younger (20 year olds). Older men have to be successful, they also need to look younger for the most part. They need to look about 35 and like previously mentioned, be in shape.

It's analogous to 10 to 15% of younger women who can find successful guys to date and marry. Not all younger women can find a high value man and not just be used as pump and dump material.
yeah , most young women are ok with dating guys in their 30s or 40s , if the guys are indeed high value

take for example the college girls having a crush on their teachers

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's certainly true many single women over 35 are broken in many ways. I'm curious what everyone's thoughts and experience have been.
Couldn't tell you. I don't bang old ladies. They look bitter and pised off. Better time spent on something that doesn't have 1 rotten egg left.

evan12

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's certainly true many single women over 35 are broken in many ways. I'm curious what everyone's thoughts and experience have been.
If you are rich /handsome or in general considered successful or desirable , people will assume you have women but it is your decision to not marry, but if you smell failure or ugliness then people might think no body want you . the good news few people know it is hard in the west to get women , the idea is that men can get a woman if they want as long as you are average or more. Just act happy and confidant to not look creepy.
I have now more empathy to single older men than when I was young, I kind understand them better and know what is like to be single.