"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

What are the pros/cons of maintaining a walker?

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 30, 2006
Messages
12,690
Reaction score
5,129
Most of those girls are actually "cleaner" then the average hot women that's regularly in the night scene.
The gals in the Red Light District in Amsterdam - well, at least the white ones - are extraordinarily clean. No funny smells at all! :D
 

Spaz

Banned
Joined
Jan 14, 2018
Messages
8,337
Reaction score
6,878
The gals in the Red Light District in Amsterdam - well, at least the white ones - are extraordinarily clean. No funny smells at all! :D
In Singapore its required by law that every working girl needs to go for a medical test every 2 weeks. They get special work permits that's tied to their cleanliness.

If she caught some disease, she's deported the next day and not allowed back in even as a tourist.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 27, 2005
Messages
17,571
Reaction score
6,353
Age
50
Location
midwestern cow field 40
That said, I will never fvuck a prostitute.
Me either. But if I went to Russia and Vlad hooked me up with a half dozen or so of Moscow's finest working girls, I would totally let them all pee on me at once. I mean, who wouldn't go for that?
 

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 30, 2006
Messages
12,690
Reaction score
5,129
Me either. But if I went to Russia and Vlad hooked me up with a half dozen or so of Moscow's finest working girls, I would totally let them all pee on me at once. I mean, who wouldn't go for that?
кто? меня нет. :rolleyes:
 
Top