Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What are the pros/cons of maintaining a walker?

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Most of those girls are actually "cleaner" then the average hot women that's regularly in the night scene.
The gals in the Red Light District in Amsterdam - well, at least the white ones - are extraordinarily clean. No funny smells at all! :D

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
The gals in the Red Light District in Amsterdam - well, at least the white ones - are extraordinarily clean. No funny smells at all! :D
In Singapore its required by law that every working girl needs to go for a medical test every 2 weeks. They get special work permits that's tied to their cleanliness.

If she caught some disease, she's deported the next day and not allowed back in even as a tourist.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That said, I will never fvuck a prostitute.
Me either. But if I went to Russia and Vlad hooked me up with a half dozen or so of Moscow's finest working girls, I would totally let them all pee on me at once. I mean, who wouldn't go for that?

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Me either. But if I went to Russia and Vlad hooked me up with a half dozen or so of Moscow's finest working girls, I would totally let them all pee on me at once. I mean, who wouldn't go for that?
кто? меня нет. :rolleyes: