Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What Are the Dangers of a High Notch Count for Men?

DoubleBarrel

Banned
Reaction score
This thread is inspired by the two threads recently that were asking members how many sexual partners they've had, and is directed at those men who have a high notch count...

It's a common belief that, for a man, the more partners, the better.

But is this really true?

Certainly those of you with high notch counts have, in addition to copiously satisfying your lusts, also experienced mental turmoil and a lot of stress as a result of it, and have maybe even experienced health issues, no?

This aspect is never discussed, and I wonder if those of you with experience would have the humility and courage to elucidate on the dangers -- or cons -- that go along with sexing a lot of women.

What undesirable circumstances and situations did this lifestyle bring about for you?

Please share your thoughts and experiences.

DoubleBarrel

Banned
Reaction score
unlikely to have a high notch count without either doing unethical behavior or having it done to you. Having it done to you reaffirms your send of entitlement to do it to others, even if you don't think you are, because it normalizes poor behavior.
Would you expand on what kinds of unethical behavior is involved, or give some examples?

Travel memoir21

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
In the Christian faith, there's a belief in a thing called ' Soul ties'.

A soul tie is the mental, spiritual, physical side effects you can get from doing sacred acts with someone like having sex with them. If you sleep with lots of dumb wh0res and slvts, don't be surprise if you're suddenly having strange unclean thoughts, feeling depress, suicidal, jaded etc.

A soul tie is basically the act of transmitting someone's characteristics, behaviors, attitudes and tendencies and flaws through a sacred act. This is why it is very wise to check who you're sleeping with.

Dude, It is why celibates and Men practicing semen retention are onto something and have this childlike happiness about them. There living on the spiritual plane, not the physical.

DoubleBarrel

Banned
Reaction score
High notch count = increased risks of STDs, paternity lawsuits, death by jealous partners (hers), becoming emotionally desensitized, and developing a "devil may care attitude."
Would you please elaborate on what it means to become "emotionally desensitized" and how that may lower one's well-being in life?

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
Would you please elaborate on what it means to become "emotionally desensitized" and how that may lower one's well-being in life?
It’s the same in many ways to how we describe a woman’s ability to bond after a high notch count, albeit less severe. For me at least expresses itself by having very high standards before being willing to invest emotional resources in a relationship. The more you’ve seen the ravages of what occurs when one does make allowances for shortcomings and invest, the less you’re willing to invests oneself for less than near perfection.

This is a feature of taking the red pill. The loss of innocence, if you will. Do you remember the breathlessness you felt the first time you fell in love deeply? Do you ever yearn to feel that way again after all you’ve experienced?

Last edited:

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
One of Roosh's last articles before announcing his Christianity conversion discusses this topic in part...

"Men, on the other hand, barely lose any bonding glue with a casual sex encounter. Consider that the deepest I was ever in love was three years ago, well after I achieved a surplus notch count. Before that relationship, I was self-aware enough to slow down fornication when I felt it was beginning to damage me, with sufficient bonding glue remaining. I’ve also met many men with notch counts higher than mine who can still bond with women in a reasonably healthy way (as much as modernity allows), but a woman with the same notch count is likely to develop a severe mental illness. Any child she makes will be accidental and raised in a broken home."

AureliusMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This thread is inspired by the two threads recently that were asking members how many sexual partners they've had, and is directed at those men who have a high notch count...

But is this really true?

Certainly those of you with high notch counts have, in addition to copiously satisfying your lusts, also experienced mental turmoil and a lot of stress as a result of it, and have maybe even experienced health issues, no?

This aspect is never discussed, and I wonder if those of you with experience would have the humility and courage to elucidate on the dangers -- or cons -- that go along with sexing a lot of women.

What undesirable circumstances and situations did this lifestyle bring about for you?

Your willy wonka falls off.. :D:eek:

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
I am able to extrapolate and synthesize original thought, not just repeat what Alex Jones or Seth Rogan says.

Presuming any of this has happened to me personally is a facile ploy to continue to engage me in conversation. What for? What are you contributing to the discussion at hand?

Sounds like you’ve been Pierced by a Womanhammer.

How about who wrote the laws? It wasn’t women.

Last edited:

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

But is this really true?

It's a double edged sword imo. Also depends how you get your count. Where all these women you got chasing a relationship or were they just slvts you banged in a ONS? Did you lean them on or were they upfront its just fwb? Bc that might influence a man's perspective I think.

But now the two sides. You gain experience, the female anatomy becomes your second nature. You know how to make any woman com , and you learn to adjust smoothly if necessary. So physically it might be beneficial for a man.

On the other hand, mentally you might get jaded. Once you get into a LTR you you'll be unable to fully trust her. This is kinda my issue tbh . I personally always linked this to something like karma and I am figuring out how to work on this, can't lie.

On the other hand there are plenty of rappers , actors ect who were infamous players and still they getting married. But that's maybe bc they pull absolute tens while still being aloof enough to make them work hard for them . A level I obviously haven't reached yet tbh.

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OP - The biggest risk of a high notch count is that other men will hate you. In fact, other men will try to outright kill you, and if that fails, block your access to society.

So, the last thing you want to be doing is going around saying you have a high notch count (in public) if you want to continue that way. Top men hide their success. And it’s purely because of other men and how dangerous and jealous we are.
I think in in medieval times, if a strange, too handsome man would enter a new village ,he would simply get killed right away by other men, just in case.

I once almost got shot bc I was at a house party where some dudes girl was coming on(imo just empty convo)to ME. Dude went to his room and people were yelling I had to leave the house immediately . Got kicked out and dude chased me down the street for a while.
You’re not jaded, bro. You’re experienced.

Getting into an LTR, in the current legal system, is extremely dumb.
I completely lost my ability to be 100% committed in a LTR long time ago ,and when my latest ex finally convinced me to be her bf I still got played..

Marriage I understand , but why do you think this is also applicable in a " simple" LTR?

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You’re not jaded, bro. You’re experienced.

Getting into an LTR, in the current legal system, is extremely dumb.
LTR without marriage is acceptable because it will lead to more sex in most cases. Marriage, co-habitation, and babies are the costly things in the legal system. Remember the words of Aaron Clarey..."Enjoy the Decline! Pillage what you can." @DEEZEDBRAH

One look at an incel forum says otherwise, those people are definitely not happy.
Getting laid helps you feel happier.

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
One look at an incel forum says otherwise, those people are definitely not happy.
This isn't comparable.
Incels want pvssy and can't get it, their egos are hungry and don't get fed, so their ego makes them miserable.
Celibates could get poon but they choose not to, they realize that the ego can never be happy, so they ignore it.

Guys who smash thousands of slvts will eventually get the same problem as the incel. And this is evidenced by the long term burnout of PUAs

Hal9000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
After a long marriage I had a pretty high count over the first couple years of being single. I found it to be very beneficial because I was able to refind my mojo and get used to being sexual around women again. Biggest downside for me was that it was pretty exhausting and it kinda took over my life for a while but I'm certainly glad I got it out of my system before I started looking to settle down again. I do agree that it shouldn't be a long term strategy for anyone.

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
1. Elevated risk of STD's
2. Developing a quantity over quality mentality (except for bona fide rock stars, guys with high notch counts aren't banging hotties)
3. Too much effort devoted to finding new women to bang limits them in other areas of life (career, sports, hobbies, etc.)

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LTR without marriage is acceptable because it will lead to more sex in most cases. Marriage, co-habitation, and babies are the costly things in the legal system. Remember the words of Aaron Clarey..."Enjoy the Decline! Pillage what you can." @DEEZEDBRAH

Getting laid helps you feel happier.
If men want to play house and follow the beaten path (as is your biology is screaming for), men need to geo max abroad to cultures that support trad lifestyle.

The UK isn't the best environment nor is anywhere in the western world. It simply means fellas need to make drastic moves in the modern Era. Catch &&& release playboy lifestyle or geo max abroad. Just don't bring her back. Pua Gambler did the following. No clue how it turned out in 2022.

In any event, it's a **** load of work to go abroad or make this a lifestyle.

_sideways_

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I didn't read the emotional stuff of being desensitized.

It's like war...or in my opinion... military medic....you cut off a limb to save a life.

Don't talk about it. That's who you are now.
You find similar dudes along the way... firefighters seen some shyt ..

It's like you broke an arm...it heals but it's not the same.
Women...they heal.
No matter what you happen to do to them....they heal.
I don't think there is a " high notch count"....if every lay was a happy enjoyable one....it's like eating dinner...you don't count the many times you had a steak or your favorite meatloaf.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

But is this really true?

Women with a high body count lose their glow and the ability to bond with a man.

Men with a high body count (much higher than women in order to do damages) become cynical and develop the "wondering eye" syndrome.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OP - Depends on the notches and your life goals.

If they are all hooker and sexpat notches then it’s very bad for you. You turn into golem ...
I guess I need to learn to like eating raw fish.

Gollum_at_Wellington_Airport.jpg