"The Coffee Shop Girl You Never Spoke To"

You've replayed it a hundred times. She stood three feet away, scrolling her phone. You had an opening. You composed the perfect line — after she was gone.

For all you know, she's married now. To some guy who said something. Anything.

Openers are cheap. Almost any sentence works when it's delivered within three seconds. The expensive part is the standing there, drafting and deleting, while the window quietly closes.

The "22 Rules" stripped out my hesitation. What to open with, how to keep it alive, and the one habit that costs guys more women than anything else: waiting for perfect.

Read more...

What are the best books/threads/sources on Body Language?

Aresx

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 16, 2004
Messages
190
Reaction score
0
Age
43
Location
Miami, FL
Body Language in reference to dominance, sexuality, etc.

The DJ Bible has a few paragraphs, but I think we should try to get something detailed. If communication is mainly body language, shouldn't there be a bigger focus on that than what to say?

Teach me what you know, or point me in the direction of the knowledge.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Aresx

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 16, 2004
Messages
190
Reaction score
0
Age
43
Location
Miami, FL
well, since you guys don't know, i bought a book frm amazon.com

not a book, but a TEXTBOOK for people who study this in universities....

I'll let you know how it goes and what information I'm able to apply.
 

jakeyboy

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 14, 2004
Messages
632
Reaction score
4
Age
40
Location
Melbourne, Victoria
the body languange book by allan pease. :) its a classic.
 

JMBM53

Don Juan
Joined
May 16, 2004
Messages
19
Reaction score
0
Location
????
There's a great book out there on body language that isn't well known in this community. It's called Star Quality: Seven Steps to Develop Your Charismatic Power and it's by Christen Brown. I just looked it up on Amazon and you can get a used hardcover copy of it for $4.70. It's the only book I've ever found on this topic that is full of PRACTICAL tips for improving your body language and communication and I'd highly recommend it.
 

Kidd

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 7, 2004
Messages
331
Reaction score
2
too much analyzation and phylosophies
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

MRomeo99

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 19, 2004
Messages
158
Reaction score
0
Location
Sunny Florida
Body Language Secrets- R Don Steele
How to Read a Person Like a Book- Nirenberg (I think)
Winning Moves- Ken Delmar
Instant Rapport- Michael Brooks

Those are the few I could think of.

M
 

Aresx

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 16, 2004
Messages
190
Reaction score
0
Age
43
Location
Miami, FL
Originally posted by Kidd
too much analyzation and phylosophies
Just trying something in addtion to the DJ bible, to supplement what I feel is my weak area. I've seen myself on camera, and I can seem feminine sometimes, even when I think I'm being normal.

Not analyzing a problem, just looking for a solution.
 

Aresx

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 16, 2004
Messages
190
Reaction score
0
Age
43
Location
Miami, FL
Originally posted by MRomeo99
Body Language Secrets- R Don Steele
How to Read a Person Like a Book- Nirenberg (I think)
Winning Moves- Ken Delmar
Instant Rapport- Michael Brooks

Those are the few I could think of.

M
Thanks for the list, but those, in my opinion, are crap.

I've read them and got nothing useful out of them. Too much general statements and as Kidd would say, they have "too much analyzation and phylosophies ". I just want something practical that I can apply.
 

Aresx

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 16, 2004
Messages
190
Reaction score
0
Age
43
Location
Miami, FL
Originally posted by JMBM53
There's a great book out there on body language that isn't well known in this community. It's called Star Quality: Seven Steps to Develop Your Charismatic Power and it's by Christen Brown. I just looked it up on Amazon and you can get a used hardcover copy of it for $4.70. It's the only book I've ever found on this topic that is full of PRACTICAL tips for improving your body language and communication and I'd highly recommend it.
Thx, I'll check it out.
 
Top