"Nervous Around Beautiful Women? There's a Rule for That"

I could talk to any woman I wasn't attracted to. Charming, funny, relaxed. Then a gorgeous woman looked my way and I'd become a sweating, babbling mess.

The fix took me years to find and ten minutes to learn. Nervousness and excitement are the same physical state — pounding heart, adrenaline, flushed face. Your brain just picks the label. And you can pick a better one.

Rule 16 shows you how. You feel the nerves, relabel them as excitement, and let that energy pour out as enthusiasm. Women notice the guy radiating it. They always do.

Read more...

What are some tips for...

Josh Davidson

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Mar 21, 2021
Messages
351
Reaction score
140
turning a first date with a woman I meet from OLD into a hook-up within 1 to 3 dates?
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Modern Man Advice

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 3, 2021
Messages
1,462
Reaction score
2,576
turning a first date with a woman I meet from OLD into a hook-up within 1 to 3 dates?
By hook-up, do you mean just a one-night stand or like a booty-call?

Either way, anything is possible with the right people skills. Unfortunately for you, it is subjective. It depends from woman to woman. That is your job as a man, read the moment, her vibe, and body, and guide the interaction to where she genuinely wants it too.

My biggest tip is to be direct and assertive. If that is what you want, don't be shy to disclose that. I've been asked the typical question, "so what are you looking for?" And I tell them, nothing serious nor long-term. If they want that, I am the wrong man for them (unless that is what I want). I tell them I am a pretty sexual/sensual person and I want somebody with the same sexual appetite as me. Everyone enjoys sex, bottom line.

If that is them, great let's continue talking. If it's not for them, I wish them good luck.

Modern Man Advice
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

Top