"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

What Are Some Signs of Narcissistic Behavior?

Tilex

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 12, 2018
Messages
899
Reaction score
1,029
It's been a while since I've seen signs of narcissistic behavior in person, but when I lived in DC and Miami I used to see it daily nonstop.

What are some signs of a narcissist that you've noticed?

One sign I can clearly remember off the top of my head is extremely selfish and inconsiderate of others.
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 12, 2017
Messages
1,907
Reaction score
2,437
* Constantly trying to provoke arguments for attention

* Can't control their emotions

* Uses emotional randsom to get their way

* Wastes peoples' time by making/agreeing to plans and cancelling last minute

* Wants everyone to listen to their opinion but disregards the opinions of others
 

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 27, 2008
Messages
5,027
Reaction score
5,356
It ALWAYS starts with “love bombing” in the beginning. You’ll know what it is if the girl seems like she’s falling for you faster than any other girl ever has and constantly tells you how awesome and wonderful you are.
 

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 9, 2013
Messages
4,521
Reaction score
2,229
Location
NYC
Extreme attractiveness, extreme confidence, extreme self centeredness, or she gets tons of head inflating success/tons of attention.

If you see any of those, watch out for the rest of them.
 

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 12, 2017
Messages
1,907
Reaction score
2,437
* Hypocritical

* Doesnt hold themselves accountable for their actions and will try to place the blame on others or claim victimhood ( this is a leftist tactic, notice how everyone in the democratic party is a narcissist)
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

sangheilios

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 25, 2018
Messages
2,630
Reaction score
2,730
Just by looking at their instagram profiles, if they have one, should show all the signs you need in regards to identifying narcissistic behavior.

This has become very common with young women today, as there life literally revolves around the validation that they can get through other people.
 

dude99

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 1, 2016
Messages
2,550
Reaction score
3,105
Age
53
* Constantly trying to provoke arguments for attention

* Can't control their emotions

* Uses emotional randsom to get their way

* Wastes peoples' time by making/agreeing to plans and cancelling last minute

* Wants everyone to listen to their opinion but disregards the opinions of others
Lack of empathy.
Inability to bond with with others.
Extremely self centered.
Inability to accept blame or fault. It is always someone elses fault.
Delusion of grandeour. Believe they are better than everyone.
High belief that others are put in their path to control and use.
Highly manipulative.
Highly impulsive.
Inability to control compulsive behaviour
Highly abusive both mentally and emotionally
 
Top