Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What are some props you men have that are meant for women to comment on, and does it work?

jaymbrs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Agree with the shoes. I have multiple pairs of Nike Air Max plus and get complimented a lot on them. Also my Gucci loafers get attention. Women KNOW that Double G emblem. I also get complimented a lot on my overall appearance when wearing sport coats. When dressed casual, I have some leather bracelets and leather necklaces that receive compliments. Usually a "I like how you accessorize".

The only watch that has received some compliments was a Big Daddy Diesel watch I used to own. I wouldn't wear it now though.

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't wear or do anything in an attempt to get women to comment. It's all for myself. When they do, then great. Big deal. I don't live my life to impress others.

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I really think you guys are doing this wrong, is not you who have to prove to then, its then who have to prove they deserve be around you, till you guys learn this you WILL fail

threeforfree

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm a musician, play bass guitar. I have a subtle stainless-steel bracelet fashioned from a bass guitar string.

It's not that obvious what it is, but it's an interesting piece that opens up discussion about music.

SmoothHendrixPS2

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Props? wtf is this. Focus on your masculinity.

Not being a circus act.

Style has it's place in the game, but it's the man that makes the outfit.

SmoothHendrixPS2

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I have my cartilage pierced. Have women made comments, sure. Does it make a difference in the outcomes of my experiences. No.

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A man's confidence is the "prop" but only a confident man understands this. A man that uses "prop's to draw attention is lacking confidence. He simply cares too much how he is perceived, and thats not confident. Thats what women do.

NealIRC

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Confident women > unconfident women.

If a woman will only say something about your prop because she is already in a convo with you, that's not as confident as a woman who will say something about your prop without already being in a convo with you.

sharkfinale

Don Juan
Reaction score
I do not have anything that I intentionally use as props to start conversation. But most women I come across comment about me using iPhone without a case or protective cover. I have had instances of women ganging up on me on this matter. I sometimes shake it off or say something like "I don't use protection" with a smirk.

I imagine one of the two things might be going on in their heads
1. He must be so callous that he doesn't even think about safeguarding an expensive item.
2. He must have enough money that repairing/replacing iPhone is not a big deal for him.

There are other indicators for money they can pick on like the car I drive, places I go, etc. I also use the phone carelessly like sliding it on table, using it like a fidget tool, etc. So they could be thinking both.

Velasco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Your overall appearance. Besides looking young and being in shape, you're out there wearing the latest trendy clothing, and rocking a trendy hairstyle that looks good on you.

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
I don’t really understand why some of you are chiming in so much on this thread, so what if some one wants to get noticed by wearing or driving something?

I don’t agree it’s a good idea to think a prop is going to get you wimmenz, because you need to have other fundamentals in place. There are things about me and my personal style that garner enough attention that women do comment on them in passing. It provides an open, you don’t even need to do the approach she’s right there talking to you, what’s wrong with that?

But seriously who cares what the next guy is doing? We’re here to give advice I’d hope, not to tear others down.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
For example, it could be wearing a goofy hat, so women will comment that about your hat, ask questions about it like where did you buy it.

Note the black painted fingernails also.

NealIRC

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Going back as my use Pokemon to talk to girls.

I am thinking about getting a Pokemon design printed on t-shirt. It would be cats and flower Pokemon. Cats being my favorite animal, flowers being my favorite plants. And then experiment it out. However, I'm worried that the type of girls that would be the 1st to say something to me are gonna be the geeky hipster girls. So hmm.

NealIRC

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Okay, what about good questions to ask women?

I hate guys that ask questions like "do you know where the nearest ____ restaurant is?"

Because that convo can end real fast.

I just thought of 1. How bout questions like "Do you know if there is an app, where you can take a picture of a car, and the app will tell you what kind of car it is?"

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I hate guys that ask questions like "do you know where the nearest ____ restaurant is?"

Because that convo can end real fast.
There's no point in asking questions like that anymore because of search engines and smartphones. Women expect that you have a smartphone and mobile internet access to get that answer. Some of Roosh's "game" from the mid to late 2000s got really outdated fast because of asking about directions and local information. I never used the "do you know where the nearest pet shop is?" type opener from his materials because that approach was outdated around the moment he first typed it.

Hamurabimbi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
O don’t know if they’re Props per se. But fairly innocuous items such as gray sweats, cammo pants & bomber jacket have elicited comments and the girl initiating.

Reactions: BMX