"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

What are some places where men who are military veterans or current members can meet women who want to sleep with them

LucianoM

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jul 21, 2020
Messages
333
Reaction score
498
Location
California
It's quite obvious why you're on this forum. If you're getting enjoyment from trolling an internet message board, you need to re-evaluate your life. Seriously.
Im being 100% serious. Many girls will write guys off if theyre military. I thought this was common knowledge
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Willie Naylor

Banned
Joined
Nov 2, 2021
Messages
886
Reaction score
695
Im being 100% serious. Many girls will write guys off if theyre military. I thought this was common knowledge
...there you go again. You forget to take your meds today?
 

FairShake

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 8, 2008
Messages
2,405
Reaction score
306
It's been almost 20 years but I remember most guys in the Navy got poon from the wives of other sailors.
 

Willie Naylor

Banned
Joined
Nov 2, 2021
Messages
886
Reaction score
695
It's been almost 20 years but I remember most guys in the Navy got poon from the wives of other sailors.
When we pulled up in Australia, we had bikini-clad women lining the shore.
 

SW15

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 31, 2020
Messages
15,423
Reaction score
12,522
Arent military guys considered losers?
I have more of a positive association with the military than negative. However, the United States military has been a big disappointing in recent times.

Im being 100% serious. Many girls will write guys off if theyre military. I thought this was common knowledge
If there are women that write off military, I don't think it is that many. There are plenty of women who are into men in uniform, such as military, firefighters, police officers, etc. I don't think professional athletes in team sports count as men in uniform though. A lot of women are into pro athletes too.

There is a distinct type of woman into military, fire, police. That type is different than the women into pro athletes (team or individual sports) or white collar business guys.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

GioWolf

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jan 7, 2020
Messages
213
Reaction score
448
Age
45
In the Air Force when I was in my early 20's I had the opportunity to travel to Cambodia, Thailand, and Philippines. I felt what it was like the be in the 1% of men in the US. It was a lot of fun but very overwhelming and then downright depressing when I got back to the US.

To answer your specific question, probably Tinder or any app near a base. There is an overabundance of young military men and plenty for women to choose from. 80/20 Pareto principal still applies. If you joined the military for the purpose of getting laid, you were wrong. College campuses have way better ratio's. Being a veteran doesn't really score you any points on the attraction scale. Maybe for your TRICARE and BAH.
 
Top