"Blank Mind on Dates? She's Dropping Hints You Keep Missing"

The plates get cleared and the silence lands like a brick. You can feel her waiting. Your brain offers up your commute, your job, the weather — topics that have ended more second dates than bad breath.

Here's what most guys never learn: women hand out free conversational material all night long. Tiny clues about what they actually want to discuss. Catch them and you never run out of things to say — because she's telling you what to say next.

Rule 4 of the "22 Rules" trains your ear to catch every single one.

Read more...

What are some more dominant pet names to call your girlfriend?

narcissist

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 10, 2013
Messages
1,391
Reaction score
498
Location
New York, NY
I don't know any dominant pet names.

I don't want to use cucky ones obviously.

She calls me daddy, boss, and king. I usually just call her a good little girl. What are some other ones?
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Serenity

Moderator
Joined
Aug 19, 2013
Messages
5,149
Reaction score
5,055
Age
35
Location
Eye of the storm
I call my girlfriend "cutie" all the time. It's not very original, but it is dominant as someone being perceived as cute isn't someone who's a threat.

Anyways, do you get things done in real life? I've been noticing you're excessively active and now you're spawning threads with insignificant questions like this. You just seem to have too much time on your hands (or with your hands)?

I just have one woman to think about in between everything else I do and I barely have time to even write replies here.
 

daddymonsterpoodle

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 9, 2015
Messages
707
Reaction score
428
Age
56
My little slut
Dirty *****
*****
Sugar *****

It depends on tone... Although anything can probably be said in a dominant or submissive tone
 

narcissist

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 10, 2013
Messages
1,391
Reaction score
498
Location
New York, NY
I call my girlfriend "cutie" all the time. It's not very original, but it is dominant as someone being perceived as cute isn't someone who's a threat.

Anyways, do you get things done in real life? I've been noticing you're excessively active and now you're spawning threads with insignificant questions like this. You just seem to have too much time on your hands (or with your hands)?

I just have one woman to think about in between everything else I do and I barely have time to even write replies here.
I post maybe 4-5 times daily. I'd hardly consider that excessively active.
 

Roober

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 2, 2016
Messages
2,372
Reaction score
2,120
sweetie, sexy, honey, baby, baby girl, bunny

I use princess rarely, as it always makes a woman smile.

In bed, you can get away with so much more like slut, *****, etc.

You have to use them from the beginning though, as it seems weird if you start introducing these names down the line...
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Top