Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What are some more dominant pet names to call your girlfriend?

narcissist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't know any dominant pet names.

I don't want to use cucky ones obviously.

She calls me daddy, boss, and king. I usually just call her a good little girl. What are some other ones?

Serenity

Reaction score
I call my girlfriend "cutie" all the time. It's not very original, but it is dominant as someone being perceived as cute isn't someone who's a threat.

Anyways, do you get things done in real life? I've been noticing you're excessively active and now you're spawning threads with insignificant questions like this. You just seem to have too much time on your hands (or with your hands)?

I just have one woman to think about in between everything else I do and I barely have time to even write replies here.

daddymonsterpoodle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My little slut
Dirty *****
Sugar *****

It depends on tone... Although anything can probably be said in a dominant or submissive tone

narcissist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I call my girlfriend "cutie" all the time. It's not very original, but it is dominant as someone being perceived as cute isn't someone who's a threat.

Anyways, do you get things done in real life? I've been noticing you're excessively active and now you're spawning threads with insignificant questions like this. You just seem to have too much time on your hands (or with your hands)?

I just have one woman to think about in between everything else I do and I barely have time to even write replies here.
I post maybe 4-5 times daily. I'd hardly consider that excessively active.

Roober

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
sweetie, sexy, honey, baby, baby girl, bunny

I use princess rarely, as it always makes a woman smile.

In bed, you can get away with so much more like slut, *****, etc.

You have to use them from the beginning though, as it seems weird if you start introducing these names down the line...