Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What are some goals an incel should have in life?

NealIRC

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OP has proved he has already tried the "going outside" and that he doesn't just sit around getting fat binge watching Netflix and video games all day. Maybe it's time to take him seriously when he says that options simply aren't there?
Though I've said this in other threads before, almost every weekend in the summer I go to a few beaches and hand out atheism pamphlets to women. Preferably solo women. Usually women wearing thongs or so to symbolize that they're not religious. My pamphlets have a website at the end. I won't know who views, but I'll know if someone does view. But the challenge is finding reoccurring girls at the beach.

And often sht happens that you can use that as an excuse to talk to women.

For example, 1 time a woman I already handed an atheism pamphlet to, was pumping a float balloon. When she took it to the waters, the female lifeguard came at her saying you can't use that. So by the time she got back to her towel, I jump in to say did that lifeguard just kick you out?

Another part of a beach is by a Moody Bible Church. 1 time I saw a group of 2 girls + 1 guy wearing t-shirts, talking to a group of 2 girls wearing thongs on the sand... You could just tell it was about religion... After the girls left, I went up to them and said where those religious girls? They go yea. They were telling them they were a bunch of sinners. And I ask what about the guy, did he say anything? They said no. So I'm what if the guy was by himself, would he have done the talking instead? And they go probably not, he's probably a pusy.

BaronOfHair

Banned
Reaction score
Hey, there's got to be a point where you accept the world you grew up in has changed. If you're unwillining to listen to the younger generations without repeatedly bashing everything they say no matter what, then sooner or later they will rightfully exclude you from the conversation.

OP has proved he has already tried the "going outside" and that he doesn't just sit around getting fat binge watching Netflix and video games all day. Maybe it's time to take him seriously when he says that options simply aren't there?
I've never denied that the world isn't the same as it was four seconds ago, much less 40 years ago. Yeah, it's tough out there sometimes, just as it was tough for our ancestors who had to fight off cave bears and hunt mammoth for survival, got their women by participating in tribal raids, and frequently lost their women in the same fashion

For all the difficulties we face here in '24, our species has overcome much more daunting challenges

BaronOfHair

Banned
Reaction score
Though I've said this in other threads before, almost every weekend in the summer I go to a few beaches and hand out atheism pamphlets to women. Preferably solo women. Usually women wearing thongs or so to symbolize that they're not religious. My pamphlets have a website at the end"
While I applaud you for putting yourself out there, are you really surprised that very few women perceive any of that as sexy?

NealIRC

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
While I applaud you for putting yourself out there, are you really surprised that very few women perceive any of that as sexy?
As opposed to the other way around? The other way around, is religious guys walking around with their Bibles and handing out company-made pamphlets. So, I stand out from the rest of the crowd.

Hamurabimbi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Though I've said this in other threads before, almost every weekend in the summer I go to a few beaches and hand out atheism pamphlets to women. Preferably solo women. Usually women wearing thongs or so to symbolize that they're not religious. My pamphlets have a website at the end. I won't know who views, but I'll know if someone does view. But the challenge is finding reoccurring girls at the beach.

And often sht happens that you can use that as an excuse to talk to women.

For example, 1 time a woman I already handed an atheism pamphlet to, was pumping a float balloon. When she took it to the waters, the female lifeguard came at her saying you can't use that. So by the time she got back to her towel, I jump in to say did that lifeguard just kick you out?

Another part of a beach is by a Moody Bible Church. 1 time I saw a group of 2 girls + 1 guy wearing t-shirts, talking to a group of 2 girls wearing thongs on the sand... You could just tell it was about religion... After the girls left, I went up to them and said where those religious girls? They go yea. They were telling them they were a bunch of sinners. And I ask what about the guy, did he say anything? They said no. So I'm what if the guy was by himself, would he have done the talking instead? And they go probably not, he's probably a pusy.
Handing out Atheism pamphlets is weird. Do something else.

NealIRC

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Handing out Atheism pamphlets is weird. Do something else.
It's actually more about the evils of Christianity and philosophy. But again, this is more standing out of the pack and showing confidence.

NoBiscuits

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It's actually more about the evils of Christianity and philosophy. But again, this is more standing out of the pack and showing confidence.
Agh. I regret standing up for you now.

The "evils of Christianity" are what made the one-man one-woman stable society in the first place. It's absence is partly what's causing many dating and marriage problems today.

Even Richard Dawkins has recently being going around with his "I miss that what I spent my entire lifetime destroying" podcast tour. Why do you think he changed his mind?

You're going to chip away at the foundations of what made your civilization what it was and then wonder why you're perpetually single? The reason most men had an opportunity to pair up a woman in the first pace is because of the banning of polygamy by Christian enforcers.

If the end of Christianity is what you want, then why should any woman pair herself with a man to begin with? They can take care of themselves now. Men aren't not needed in relationships anymore. It was the Christians who kept that in check by enforcing rules that the father still has real authority in a family.

Why don't we just keep it the way it is with 1/3 of young men (and growing) being lonely and sexless? It's only natural, like the uncivilized animal world.

Why have marriage at all? Marriage is a vital Christian idea, and Christianity is evil, yes? Get rid of that too.

Fathers being the heads of the household? Why not let your grandfather have sex with your woman whenever he wants like in the Pagan days? Why not take care of the children your grandfather had with your wife like in the early days of Pagan Rus? Why not be under the direct authority of your grandfather, living in the same house together, until he passes away (and then it's your father's turn to run your life)?

Do you only have daughters and no sons? Ok, now your family's heritage is over since they adopt the culture of someone else's family under pre-Christian Roman law. Your lineage is finished.

Don't like both Christianity and little boys / girls getting sold for sex? Well, each of these things attacks the other. Ask veterans who fraught in Iraq. Who is stopping the trafficking and who is doing it?

Do you enjoy a world with humanitarian aid? Ever wonder where that came from? Why is it mostly Europeans that are volunteers for programs like the Red Cross instead of Indians and Persians? What were all the talks in 1600's Krakow about fusing humanitarian altruism with Christian doctrine about?

Ever wonder why romantic relationships are so transactional these days, with almost no other purpose to them? Maybe CS Lewis wrote a book predicting this exact culture we live in 100 years ago as he was watching Christianity fading.

It's literally the meme of the guy putting a stick in his bicycle wheel and wondering why he fell.

Also, standing out of what pack? Look around you. It's not the 1970's anymore. The pack is atheists. The Christians are the minority standing out.

Last edited:

NealIRC

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Agh. I regret standing up for you now.

The "evils of Christianity" are what made the one man one woman stable society in the first place. It's absence is partly what's causing many dating and marriage problems today.

Even Richard Dawkins has recently being going around with his "I miss that what I spent my entire lifetime destroying" podcast tour. Why do you think he changed his mind?

You're going to chip away at the foundations of what made your civilization what it was and then wonder why you're perpetually single? The reason men had an opportunity to pair up a woman in the first pace is because of the banning of polygamy by Christian enforcers.

If this is what you want, then why should any woman pair herself with a man to begin with? They can take care of themselves now. You're not needed anymore. Why should they enter relationships of any kind now?

Why don't we just keep it the way it is with 1/3 of young men (and growing) being lonely and sexless? It's only natural.

Why have marriage at all? Marriage is a vital Christian idea, and Christianity is evil, yes? Get rid of that too.

Fathers being the heads of the household? Why not let your grandfather have sex with your woman whenever he wants like in the Pagan days? Why not take care of the children your grandfather had with your wife like in the early days of Rus? Why not be under the direct authority of your grandfather, living in the same house together, until he passes away?

Do you only have daughters and no sons? Ok, your family's heritage is over since they adopt the culture of someone else's family under pre-Christian Roman law. Your lineage is finished.

Don't like both Christianity and little boys / girls getting sold for sex? Well, each of these things destroys the other. Ask veterans who fraught in Iraq. Who is stopping the trafficking and who is doing it?

Do you enjoy a world with humanitarian aid? Ever wonder where that came from? Why is it mostly Europeans that are volunteer for programs like the Red Cross instead of Indians and Persians? What were all the talks in 1600's Krakow about fusing humanitarian altruism with Christian doctrine about?

Ever wonder why romantic relationships are so transactional these days, with almost no other purpose to them? Maybe CS Lewis wrote a book predicting this exact culture we live in 100 years ago as he was watching Christianity fading.

It's literally the meme of the guy putting a stick in his bicycle wheel and wondering why he fell.
It has more to do with things like Zionism vs. anti-Zionism. The amount of violence that happened over people fighting over land, similar as to how gangs fight over land.

NoBiscuits

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It has more to do with things like Zionism vs. anti-Zionism. The amount of violence that happened over people fighting over land, similar as to how gangs fight over land.
Then why are you going around and trying to destroy Christianity instead of Judaism?

Are you Jewish?

Hamurabimbi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
. But again, this is more standing out of the pack and showing confidence.
Society expects people to act within norms. Women expect men to act within norms. That includes not ‘standing out of the pack…’. The only people who can get away with ‘standing out of the pack.’ are the good looking. the charming or the talented.
If you are not GL, charming…. , and attempt to ‘stand out’, you move out of your lane and will be subject to disapproval.
No offense, but I’ve gathered you are not GL, charismatic… enough to get away with your unusual behavior.
Handing out anti-Christian tracts at a beach and hoping this will attract women is: Weird. People don’t like Weird. . Do something else. Stay in your lane.

Hamurabimbi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And this is just the stuff women partying on the beach want to get involved with.

NoBiscuits

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Because Christianity adopts Genesis chapter 12. Majority of churches are Zionists.
You didn't answer my questions.

Orthodox, Catholic, Southern Baptist, Presbyterian, Lutheran, and other major denominations have nothing to do with Zionism. Zionist Christians are the minority. Not the majority. How do you not know this?

Only the Evangelical Protestant denomination is Zionist because Israelis intend to raise the Antichrist and the Evangelicals support them, thinking Judgement Day will arrive sooner if humans artificially provoke it. That's the on-the-books relationship and why both groups are focused on sending red heifers to Israel right now.

Also, what are these "chapters" you speak of? And what is the "12th" one? Are you referring to the continuation into the New Testament? Where the Jews rejected Christ as a prophet, so God then opened their religion to the Gentiles? In case you don't know, Christianity is a reformation of Judaism that accepts the Trinity instead of rejecting it. This changes the religion on a fundamental level. Of course Judaism and Christianity share Bible verses. And it's only that one text. It seems you've been spending your weekends attacking something you don't understand.

So why are you bragging about spending each weekend performing a confidence exercise where you try to pick up girls by walking up to them and speaking about how much you hate Christianity (wtf even?). Shouldn't you be doing this for Judaism if you have such a problem with Zionism? Are you Jewish and unwilling to criticize your own people for Zionism, so you scapegoat someone else instead?

Last edited:

NealIRC

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You didn't answer my questions.
You mean I didn't answer your 2nd question? Asking if I'm Jewish - well, Jewish people don't tend to be incels.

Orthodox, Catholic, Southern Baptist, Presbyterian, Lutheran, and other major denominations have nothing to do with Zionism.
Right, political Zionism started in 1880s and the religious movement started centuries earlier.

Certain Christian denominations like the Catholic Church are some form of anti-Zionism.

Zionist Christians are the minority. Not the majority. How do you not know this?
All the other denominations hate the Catholic church for going the route of evolution, moreso than the Catholic Church not supporting Zionism.

Only the Evangelical Protestant denomination is Zionist because Israelis intend to raise the Antichrist and the Evangelicals support them, thinking Judgement Day will arrive sooner if humans artificially provoke it. That's the on-the-books relationship and why both groups are focused on sending red heifers to Israel right now.
Also, what are these "chapters" you speak of? And what is the "12th" one?
Genesis chapter 12.

Are you referring to the continuation into the New Testament? Where the Jews rejected Christ as a prophet, so God then opened their religion to the Gentiles? In case you don't know, Christianity is a reformation of Judaism that accepts the Trinity instead of rejecting it. This changes the religion on a fundamental level. Of course Judaism and Christianity share Bible verses. And it's only that one text. It seems you've been spending your weekends attacking something you don't understand.
Yea, what does Judaism being anti-trinitarian have to do with this?

So why are you bragging about spending each weekend performing a confidence exercise where you try to pick up girls by walking up to them and speaking about how much you hate Christianity (wtf even?). Shouldn't you be doing this for Judaism if you have such a problem with Zionism? Are you Jewish and unwilling to criticize your own people for Zionism, so you scapegoat someone else instead?
No, I don't speak to them, just hand out pamphlets.

BaronOfHair

Banned
Reaction score
You mean I didn't answer your 2nd question? Asking if I'm Jewish - well, Jewish people don't tend to be incels.

Right, political Zionism started in 1880s and the religious movement started centuries earlier.

Certain Christian denominations like the Catholic Church are some form of anti-Zionism.

All the other denominations hate the Catholic church for going the route of evolution, moreso than the Catholic Church not supporting Zionism.

Genesis chapter 12.

Yea, what does Judaism being anti-trinitarian have to do with this?

No, I don't speak to them, just hand out pamphlets.
This is clearly a subject you're passionate about. Walk up to one of these thong-clad girls on the beach, and invite her to accompany you to a screening of "The First Omen". If you hurry, you and your latest conquest can still make opening weekend

BaronOfHair

Banned
Reaction score
"Why not let your grandfather have sex with your woman whenever he wants like in the Pagan days?"

I've always wondered whether or not he can induce squirting orgasms in a chick more quickly and skillfully than I can. The only-surefire way to uncover the truth? Let Gramps take the missus to bed, while videotaping their encounter

BaronOfHair

Banned
Reaction score
It seems what you are doing isn’t working. Do something else.
We could probably start another thread on what compels not just men, but human beings more generally, to cling tenaciously to mindsets and behaviors which aren't bringing us any closer to the things we claim to desire

NealIRC

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It seems what you are doing isn’t working. Do something else.
Yes, with Hispanic girls and girls in gangs I talk to them about gangs. I have handouts on people killed by the police - by gang affiliation.

BaronOfHair

Banned
Reaction score
Yes, with Hispanic girls and girls in gangs I talk to them about gangs. I have handouts on people killed by the police - by gang affiliation.
Expand the scope of your operations now.... Start visiting truck stops, and handing the hookers who are hanging around in the parking lot mini-bios of Keith Hunter Jesperson https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Keith_Hunter_Jesperson

Doing so is guaranteed to send panties dropping, and these truck stop harlots thinking you're more alluring than Idris Elba, faster than a missile fired from a US drone slams into a Syrian orphanage