Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What are shared core values in a romantic relationship?

rocco

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
What are core values and why do they matter in a romantic relationship? I hear this a lot in finding compatible romantic partners. I'm confused what are shared (core) value. Do they have to be the same values or (if possible) just compatible?

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What are core values and why do they matter in a romantic relationship? I hear this a lot in finding compatible romantic partners. I'm confused what are shared (core) value. Do they have to be the same values or (if possible) just compatible?
Some examples of core values would be honesty, self discipline, sechs, religious beliefs, communication, problem solving, how you handle money, political views, go out or stay home, empathy, lifestyle, openness, etc.

These core values are things you believe in and live by. They define who you are as a person.

Most need to be similar to the other person and some can compliment.

For example, I identify with strong Republican views. I can't stand liberals. Our core values are very opposite. I'd be a horrible match for a liberal.

I am big on respect and honor. This is mainly a male value. It causes me problems with women from time to time because most women aren't on my level when it comes to respect and honor.

In regards to sechs a dude that wants plain vanilla sechs will not be a good match for a freak that wants her azz plowed while wearing a ball gag.

My girlfriend and I are both hard workers. This common core value makes it easy to be together. But if she was less of a hard worker, it could also compliment our relationship and maybe bring some balance. When you have two people that both work too many hours it's easy to not make your relationship #1 priority like it should be.

bmp2cpm

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Here is the recipe for a great romantic relationship.

1) Man has resources
2) Women desires that man’s specific set of resources
3) Man with specific set of resources desires woman but for more than just s*x, eg her social skills, domestic skills, cooking, cleaning
4) the man’s specific set of resources are so valuable to the woman that she wants to be monogamous with that man
5) the man desires the woman so much for her complete “package” that he is willing to commit exclusively and share what he has with the woman
6) Woman wants to be led by her man
7) Man wants to lead his woman

Other factors:
  • Common social circle, much bigger requirement than most men realize. This is like 60% of the work.
  • Religion, say what you want but religion provides great coping skills to the stresses of life
  • Finances, man can consistently provide for his woman. Woman does not squander her man’s resources. Woman respects man’s resources
And always go for women younger, shorter, and who earn less than you. These 3 factors are the foundation for a strong frame.

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
For me it’s religion (or just a belief in Jesus) plus not being indoctrinated by the propaganda we are fed our whole lives (you know what I’m talking about).

I don’t watch tv/news and dont parrot the government spiel, I’m completely on my own path. If you are not like minded then you will see me as crazy and the relationships never work. I need critical thinkers.