Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

what are a good pair of shoes?

evasive

Don Juan
Reaction score
what do you wear?

around college, what shoes do women dig?

PrinceBeavis

Banned
Reaction score
From what I've heard, it's not terribly important what shoes you wear, but it's a big turnoff to chicks when your shoes are not clean, and/or polished.

Sekond

Don Juan
Reaction score
ok, i've been wearing "skater" shoes, what do you think of those?

Technical1

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
black polished leather sporty dress shoes... don't know the name.

It sucks how important shoes are. When I ditched my favorite old white sneaks one girl at my dorm who was crushing on me said: "Thank god, you finally got rid of those white sneakers!" Like it was weighing on her conscience the whole time.

One more reason to treat chicks with a little bit of sadism. Seriously. I'm suffering from leather shoe slavery over here. They're gonna feel my pent up rage from not wearing sneakers when I tap them.

KarmaSutra

Banned
Reaction score
Padron Reserve maduro in hand while finishing my b
PrinceBeavis said:
What shoes do YOU dig?

This is the only question which needs to be asked.

If YOU like something it doesn't make a good-goddamn if she likes it or not. She'll feed off of your enthusiasm.

I'm a HUGE Mark Nason guy. A bit pricey but something's are worth the extra money.

Three things I never skimp on:

Shoes, cigars and my watch.

SilverSonnet

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Karma, what watch do you have? Any recommendations? I'm thinking about spending abit of cash on a nice new watch, and since I'm learning a variety of martial arts, if anybody tries to take it, I'll mess 'em up :cool:

Vice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Check out KinoWear, the site specializes in fashion for PUA's/DJ's. Link in my sig.

KarmaSutra

Banned
Reaction score
Padron Reserve maduro in hand while finishing my b
SilverSonnet said:
Karma, what watch do you have? Any recommendations? I'm thinking about spending abit of cash on a nice new watch, and since I'm learning a variety of martial arts, if anybody tries to take it, I'll mess 'em up :cool:
I have a Fossil which is my everyday and I have a Tag Heuer which I wear for for special occasions.

SilverSonnet

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Because having good taste in clothes and the like, is vital. It expresses you as an individual and your character.Also, you do not want to be that guy who has no clue of fashion and looks like a freak.. :)

Peace, Young Ben ;)