Life-Trainee
Master Don Juan
I live in Boston. Probably one of the best cities to pick up college girls right? Well, it's proving to be harder than I imagined. I got an e-mail and a phone # last week from relatively average but cute girls. Neither one had responded yet. I went into the city today and attempted to PU at the library, book store and city park. Got shot down in both places by 5 different people. I know cold approaches aren't supposed to be easy but I think I need something more than a will to do this. I think my looks aren't helping me either. I'm not ugly ok, but I do have boyish looks (people give me 17-20 range) in addition that I don't dress sophisticated, i also have a pretty slim physique. Some people would be surprised that I have this problem. I think I act confident, once I begin convo i'm in full auto mode. Sure some of my approaches may be socially awkward but what the hell am I supposed to do? All of my outgoing friends are in LTRs so I have no one to go to clubs with. I went to the clubs couple of times, but it's too loud in there to even hear myself, and too crowded. Most HOs in those clubs also seem to be there to exercise their egos. And there seems to be more guys on the sides than gals. I'm really frustrated. I don't seem to have to many opportunities to attend social places and meet decent people at all. College that I go to is full of AFCs (technical college) and all the hot HOs are taken. I'm pretty much on my own.