Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What am I doing wrong here?

shock

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm 23. Have a great job, lots of ambitions. I'm not the best looking guy by far, and I definately have my flaws but I make up for it in alot of other ways. Women don't flock to me, but I've never had too much trouble meeting them. I have been in about 4 serious relationships each lasting 8-16 months in the last 5 years. I guess I'm undecided about LTR's. I don't prefer them..but I always seem to be finding myelf in them. So I'm going on 6 months of being single. Definately a personal record..and i think I needed it too. It's introduced me to "casual dating". The thing is... I'm not sure I like it too much. I've dated 4 girls in the last 6 months, and honestly I've failed to keep any of them around for more than a month.

My last breakup was bad. Lived tother, had a dog.. etc. She really did a number on me and it was a rough rough breakup. Defnately left me a bit scarred. So maybe these girls see my despeation, and end up just runing? I dunno. And it scks because it's like a snowball effect... the rebound girl screws me over then the rebound rebound girl leaves me high and dry. Honestly I'm just at a point where my confidece is at 0, and not being able to hold on to these girls despite being able to do it with ease the last 5 years has me qustioning myself. What you guys think I need to do to get back on track?

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Start putting yourself first instead of your relationship with women. Gotta tune the engine if you want better performance.

Mavrick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
shock said:
Defnately left me a bit scarred. So maybe these girls see my despeation, and end up just runing? I dunno. And it scks because it's like a snowball effect... the rebound girl screws me over then the rebound rebound girl leaves me high and dry. Honestly I'm just at a point where my confidece is at 0, and not being able to hold on to these girls despite being able to do it with ease the last 5 years has me qustioning myself. What you guys think I need to do to get back on track?
Well, you're desperate. You do not value yourself one bit and cling to these women to get validation from them that you should have already found within yourself. You're attitude toward yourself is so unattractive to women. Women want a spontaneous man who is a challenge - someone who doesn't expect anything from them and only lets them give of themselves freely.

You're need for them runs them off because you've valued yourself less than them. They were attracted to you at one point, but then you cling.

You don't need them for your happiness. You have to have happiness before you walk into a relationship.

Entropy4

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'll be brutally honest here man. If reading this bugs you, just know it's tough love. I think it's what you need to hear.

This post sounds pathetic. Your last break up did a serious number on you. Simply reading this post, it's clear that you're coming from an unhappy place. There's not really a specific question here, it just seems like you're venting.

It's good that you're staying single, because you need to learn to grow on your own. Have some ****ing pride dude. The only person that you are stuck with for your entire life is you, so learn to love yourself. If these girls don't stick around, **** them. It's their loss. You don't NEED them. The only person you NEED is yourself.

My guess is you're still pretty emotionally ****ed up from your break up and so you're looking for validation from these chicks you're dating. They smell the neediness and tuck tail and run the other way. QUIT BEING NEEDY. Take some time for yourself. Join a gym, pick up a new hobby, travel somewhere you've always wanted to go. Work on yourself. Make yourself a better man. Become self-reliant. Nobody is as important to you as you.

DonGorgon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Studying the fact that all lies contain fragments
shock said:
I've dated 4 girls in the last 6 months, and honestly I've failed to keep any of them around for more than a month.
Duh! they are hos...! I am surprised you kept them around fro more than 2 weeks...:D

LTRs are comfortable but the hottest freakiest girls are seldom the ones that you can get to be in an LTR as there is too high of a demand for them i the singles scene... So you end up with "Molly the HB6" she is cool but you keep glancing over at "Hanna the ho" out on her 5th date of the week with "Mr. oh so cool" who you wish you could be...

Just remember "the grass aint always greener but it can still be fun to play in."