"So, What Do You Do for Fun?"

She asks it casually, mid-sip. And you feel the floor open up, because the honest answer is work, gym, and a couple shows you're half-watching.

Women rarely say this out loud, but a man with a life is attractive before he says a word. The guy who spent Saturday deep-sea fishing and came back with photos and a story — he walks in already interesting.

The "22 Rules" pushed me to build a life worth talking about. Turns out the fastest way to be interesting to women is to be interested in your own life first.

Read more...

What a woman’s shoes tell you

SirBigBell

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Dec 28, 2018
Messages
397
Reaction score
752
Lets have a little light-hearted fun with these truths. A woman’s shoe can tell you what her mouth may not want to.

1. Im very sexually open, liberal and have tried out everything from backdoor to orgies. I can twerk for you.
EF820697-82E3-44C4-AACB-287FD0CB0A6B.jpeg

2. I know what I want in life, so i strategise and position myself to win and climb up
. I bought Monica Lewinsky’s book.
4A70EA92-FD7E-41FD-84F5-0641195F7BDE.jpeg

3. I like nice things but don't have much of an education. I follow the Kardashians and hope to start my own Youtube channel soon. Follow me on Insta and OnlyFans.
846A7F6A-EB44-4272-ABB9-CE8161CE019A.jpeg
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

zekko

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 6, 2009
Messages
16,747
Reaction score
9,938
3. I like nice things but don't have much of an education. I follow the Kardashians and hope to start my own Youtube channel soon. Follow me on Insta and OnlyFans.
View attachment 5853
I think you're being a little unfair with this one. This reminds of the girls who like to work on houses, do construction type stuff, or outdoorsy camping or hiking types. Fun but without being too masculine about it.
 

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 23, 2014
Messages
4,762
Reaction score
7,971
Location
USA, Louisiana
One thing I have learned is the more shoes a chick has the bigger pain in the @ss she will be. Seriously... here is a direct correlation.
 
Top