Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What a high flake rate really means and debunking the "Friendzone"

CornbreadFed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, flaking sucks, but it is an inevitable aspect of dating. Girls flaking on you does not indicate hypergamy or any of that nonsense; it simply means there may be issues with communication or you come across as overly desperate. The key is to reach a point in your life where you are so engaged in various activities that a flake becomes a relief rather than a cause for distress. Adopting this mindset tends to reduce your flake rates as your overall demeanor and attitude improve.

Following rigid texting rules and playing mind games with women only displays a subtle form of desperation, which ultimately reflects back on the girl. Instead of relying on such games and rules, your defense against flaking should be leading a fulfilling life and focusing on personal growth. Text the girl whenever you want to without overthinking it. Use common sense; if she is unresponsive and not engaging in conversation, then it's best not to ask her out. If she can't spare a couple of minutes to respond to you, but you're willing to invest over an hour of your free time for her, it's not a balanced situation.

One significant factor influencing poor communication skills is the fear of being "friend-zoned." It's important to understand that the friend zone is essentially a scarcity mindset. Being friendly and cordial doesn't lead to your downfall; rather, it's the lack of attraction on the girl's part, which is entirely normal. Trying to force a change in her interest is what's abnormal and can lead to negative outcomes.

We_ArE_VeNOM

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, flaking sucks, but it is an inevitable aspect of dating.
No it isn't.

If you go Mode One, the chances of getting flaked on is slim to none.

Girls flaking on you does not indicate hypergamy or any of that nonsense; it simply means there may be issues with communication or you come across as overly desperate.
No. If a woman flakes on you, her interest level was low from the beginning.

Women don't flake on guys that are of high interest to them.

The key is to reach a point in your life where you are so engaged in various activities that a flake becomes a relief rather than a cause for distress.
Dude, this is the worse POV I've ever seen on here (and that's saying a lot).

So basically what you are saying is, get involved in various activities so that if a woman flakes on you, you can say..

"Oh, well this works out after all, because since she flaked on our date, I'll be able to make that karate tournament this weekend!!"

If that ain't the most beta sh!t I ever heard of :lol:.

Adopting this mindset tends to reduce your flake rates as your overall demeanor and attitude improve.
Yeah, ok.

Smh.

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
The first thing that comes to mind is “if she flaked she wasn’t high interest to begin with”. I’ve met many, many women from OLD and in person approach - not ONE AND I MEAN IT NOT ONE has ever flaked. Maybe a prequalified them but that’s the simple case.

My free time is too valuable to me to even set up a date with a gal that doesn’t meet my criteria.

CornbreadFed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No it isn't.

If you go Mode One, the chances of getting flaked on is slim to none.
That's the whole point of the topic lol. Desperation shows and lowers your value through your communication style.

No. If a woman flakes on you, her interest level was low from the beginning.

Women don't flake on guys that are of high interest to them.
I agree, but rarely do I actively communicate with a girl and she flakes on me. It's usually the women that aren't as responsive and receptive to me that flake which isn't a surprise. How would you gauge this if you are playing texting games though?

Dude, this is the worse POV I've ever seen on here (and that's saying a lot).

So basically what you are saying is, get involved in various activities so that if a woman flakes on you, you can say..

"Oh, well this works out after all, because since she flaked on our date, I'll be able to make that karate tournament this weekend!!"

If that ain't the most beta sh!t I ever heard of :lol:.
It's beta to freak out about it and keep heavily pursuing the girl further like I see most guys do, not brush it off and move on.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
As The Pharcyde once said:

"Damn, she looked good, downside, she had a man,
He was a rooty-toot, a nincompoop,
She said 'Soon your little birdie's gonna fly the coop...',
She was a flake like corn,
And I was born not to understand
By letting her pass, I proved to be a better man..."

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
How would you gauge this if you are playing texting games though?
Personally, I don’t play any text games. I communicate as much or as little as I want to, whenever I want to, about whatever I want to. There are no steadfast rules to seduction guys. If you’re sitting there, counting the number of times you’ve texted versus her replies or vice versa. You already lost the game.